12

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

“815” I muttered. I’ve been standing here in front of this door for almost 15 minutes now. My mind has been battling whether or not I should ring the doorbell.

I don’t see any harm in me trying to help him, but, for some reasons, I can’t bring myself to ring the bell. Seeing me here might really shoot up his ego. But, I couldn’t forego what Luhan said. I couldn’t allow myself to let Kris take care of his self when I am the cause of his bruised up face. So here I am collecting all my courage and rationalizing over and over again as to why I am here with things I needed.

But, technically it was his fault in the first place. I mean, why would he kiss me? I’m not his girl friend nor  am I one of the girls who are part of his harem, if he ever has one. And obviously, Siwon was just trying to save back there.

Siwon

I haven’t seen him since I walked out on him. If I really want to move on. And not seeing him would be the first step in doing so.

That’s right, Taeyeon. Forget Choi Siwon. Ignore him, avoid him and ‘unlove’ him. Move on from him. He’s definitely not the last man on earth. So, why bother staying? But for now, I have to decide whether to ring this bell or not.

I heaved out a sigh before I finally pressed it.

Oh ! Why am I here? I really am giving him an ego boost.

*click*

“Kr—“ I stopped midway my greeting when the door did not reveal to me the -faced blonde Chinese man, instead there stood a tall brunette with a very intimidating look on her face.

“Is this Kris’ Wu place?” She’s Chinese, I guess. So, I prodded to ask her in English only to be answered with her straight Korean. “yes, it is. What do you want from my boyfriend? Are you one of the girls that he bedded while I was away?” she asked crossing her arms above her chest while she gawked on me. My eye popped out of their sockets in amusement.

Wow. I never thought he’d have someone like her. She’s pretty and doesn’t look ty at all though her personality matches with his. I mean, she does seem to have a very strong personality. I think they match really well, she can be at par with that -face.

“uhm, I am Kim Taeyeon. And I am not one of the girls that Kris bedded, I am Kris’ tutor” I answered bowing to her. “tutor? I never thought he needed one” she wondered as she placed a finger under her chin. “oh, I teach him our language” I clarified and she made ‘ah’ before she extended her hand and introduced herself.

“Victoria, Kris’ girlfriend”

“Vic! Who’s there? Why are you telling that person your name? ” I heard Kris voice from the inside of the apartment unit. Unfortunately, I didn’t understand what he was talking about because he was speaking Chinese.

Victoria was about to respond when suddenly Kris came into my vision with nothing but a towel draped around his lower half and another towel on his hair as he dried it. His lips has been cut and the bruise on his face is still very visible and I feel guilty for what happened to his face.

“Taeyeon?” he asked as he stepped forward, standing beside Victoria this time and I just awkwardly smiled at him. “here. I came here to give this to you” I answered and shoved the plastic to him averting my eyes from him. “Luhan told me that were all alone and needed help. But I guess, I am wrong. Sorry for disrupting your alone time ----”

“Luhan?!” he furiously asked and I just nodded. “ugh, what a brat! I will surely kill that ing deer when I see him”, Kris muttered in Chinese and I’m guessing that he is cursing profanities right now. “hey, don’t curse at my brother” Victoria  hissed and slapped Kris’ arm “aw! That hurts!”

“stop being a wuss Kris” Victoria rolled her eyes at Kris before turning her head to me. “And, don’t worry… Taeyeon, right?” Victoria asked and I just nodded without fully getting the gist of what she was talking about. “I don’t need alone time with Kris. I’m going to leave him to you. Be careful though, he’s such a baby”

“h-h-ha?”

“what nonsense are you talking about Vic?” Kris asked raising his eyebrow and placing his hand on his hips just above his towel. “I’m leaving so be good, I don’t want uncle to give his wealth to me and lose you because you always get into trouble. It’s too much for me to handle. I’m going to check on my brother as my new mother said so. Well, bye Kris, bye Taeyeon!” she started to walk away but stopped on her tracks and spoke again

“I’ve heard Luhan saying that she’s your crush Yifan, I hope you don’t take advantage of her” she waved her hand and walked to the elevator leaving me dumbfounded and a very angry Kris.

As I stared at Victoria’s back I heard someone clearing his throat making me face to his direction. And now I regret ever deciding to come here.

Well, Kris Wu is now leaning on his door frame with his hands crossed above his chest and a big smug smirk plastered on his face. Is he bipolar or something? Just a little while ago he seemed so angry and was probably cursing Luhan and now he’s smirking like some evil minion. Ugh, I’d really want to wipe that smirk of his face.

“so what brought you here teacher Kim? Miss me?” Ugh, such ego and narcissism. I need to hold my ground and not get defeated by him. “didn’t I say my purpose awhile ago? I am here to give you this. I remembered I was speaking English when I said that” I retorted.

“oh really?”  he asked challenging me.

“yes, really” I answered impassively. He scoffed and shook his head before stepping aside and signaling me something that I don’t understand. So, I raised my eyebrow in question. He rolled his eyes and sighed. “Luhan and Victoria told you take care of me, right?”

“y-y-yeah”

“so, what are you waiting for? Step inside so that you can tend to the bruise that your boyfriend made” he said showing me his irritated and face.

“aren’t you big enough to know how to tend to those?” I asked not wanting to step in his unit. Because for my years as friends with Hae and Kyu they’ve always told me that stepping into a bachelor’s apartment unit is like entering a field with landmines. And forgetful as I am, I just remembered that now seeing this half- beautiful man in front of me.

Yes, he is handsome. I wouldn’t disagree to that but on the other hand this person has a very ugly personality. But, maybe, just maybe, deep inside this smug smirking face there is a kind and soft heart just masked with this façade of his.

“oh come on, you’ve came far to see me and to take care of your guilt” Kris said as he dragged me in his unit.

Kris’ POV

“let me go!” Taeyeon suddenly shrieked and that shocked me. She was shaking and her eyes began to become watery. Oh, ! What did I do?!

“Tae-“

“stay away from me!” she screamed out. Suddenly, the scene from the other day flashed in my mind. ! Did I just traumatize her?

But, why am I feeling guilty?

I clenched my jaw as I tried to think of what to do. We both stood in silence for awhile, she stared at the floor while I stared at her intently.

“I’m sorry” I muttered and that stopped her from shaking. She lifted her head and stared at me. “what?” she asked.

“I said, I’m sorry” I repeated and she continued to stare at me. “what?” now it was me who asked that question. She’s been staring at me like I’ve grown some tentacles or something.

“did you just say sorry?” she clarified.

“I did, stop making me repeat my words and let’s get down to business” I commanded but she did not budge. “did you really just say sorry?”

My eyes twitched and my eyebrow rose.

“I mean, you don’t look like someone who apologizes” she speculated and I continued to raise my eyebrow. “you look like someone whose ego is just as high as the mountain, get what I mean?” she added.

“yes, Ms. Kim, I understand what you mean. And yes, I do have an ego but it’s not as high as you think. Sorry to disappoint you but I still do have manners, it’s one of the few things that my father taught me that I’m proud of” I replied as I started to get closer to her to get myself treated.

“w-w-what are you doing?”

“you’re here to treat this cracked lip and bruised face, right?” I asked and she nodded. “so, let’s get down with it” I added as I plopped myself on the sofa. She started to walk towards me but I noticed some hesitation in the way she moved. Then, I realized that I just had a towel covering myself and this is probably why she’s acting like this.

I would’ve wanted to but I decided not to, realizing just how much she freaked out when I dragged her awhile ago. So, I got up and walked away.

“hey, where are you going?” she asked following me.

“to my room to get myself some decent clothes… not unless you want me to continue being half- in front of you”

-----------------------

“ouch! The ?! are you doing this on purpose Taeyeon?!” I whimpered and the freaking little girl chuckled. “stop cursing, and behave” she ordered while holding her laughter.

“what’s so funny?” I asked irritated by her chuckling.

“nothing” she answered smiling making me narrow my eyes on her.  

“what?” she stopped tending to my wounds and asked noticing that I’ve been staring at her intently but I did not respond to her question. “are you getting charmed by me already Mr. Wu?” she asked.

I can’t help but laugh and roll my eyes at her when she asked me that. I’ve never seen such woman as preposterous as her, to even think that I can get charmed by her.

“that is the most absurd thing that I have heard Ms. Kim. I’m sorry but that will only happen in your dreams Ms. Kim, I don’t think a sadistic woman such as yourself would charm me in anyway” I answered her with a dead pan expression

“y-y-y-yeah, I don’t think anyone would like a s-s-s-sadistic kind of girl… and besides you already have Victoria” she stammered and I don’t know why. Is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter