04

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon’s POV

 

News was buzzing all over the school about me and Hyuna, my two friends acted normal. The two of them weren’t that shocked about me and Hyuna they probably heard from Taeyeon. They befriended Hyuna, well Donghae did, Kyuhyun just greeted her and went back to his game like how he usually does after I introduced Hyuna to them.

I wasn’t able to see Taeyeon for three and a half days now. She didn’t show up yesterday and probably today too. She’s not here yet and it’s already lunch break. Apparently, Donghae and Kyuhyun went back to Seoul earlier than her. So, they were able to attend class yesterday.

I miss her.

Hyuna clung to me whenever she could. I know she’s the one who is with me but I can’t deny the fact that there is someone else occupying my heart and head right now.

“Oppa, let’s go on a date later?” Hyuna suggested

I nodded

“eh? Why doesn’t it seem like you are excited” Hyuna whined

“I-“

“Waaa! What do we have here? Kim Taeyeon, I give you two thumbs up for the new hair!” Donghae exclaimed cutting my sentence off.

I turned around and saw Taeyeon. She cut her hair short and dyed it.

“Do you like it?” she goofily asks

“yeah, I do. It looks good on you!” Hae reconfirms

“eh? Are you trolling me right now?” Taeyeon joked

“Aish, this girl. Do I look like a liar to you? Even if you ask SIwon, he’ll agree. Right Siwon?” Donghae asks and averted his eyes on me. Taeyeon did the same and shot me a questioning look

“yeah, I guess” I answered

She smiled and went to her seat

“Does it look good, Kyuhyun oppa?” she asked Kyuhyun who was sitting beside her. Kyuhyun just nods making Taeyeon smile widely.

“Oppa, I don’t want you to appreciate other girls aside from me” Hyuna pouted saying those things loud enough just so Taeyeon could hear her. Taeyeon just smiled at Hyuna and said “Don’t worry Hyuna ssi, I am really nothing compared to you and besides Siwon, Kyuhyun and Donghae never thought of me as a girl anyways”

What? I don’t think of her as a girl? Where the hell did that idea came from?

“yah, Taeng. I’ve always considered you as a girl” Hae whined. Taeyeon just giggled and settled on her seat. Taeyeon acted normal, I, on the other hand can’t even make eye contact with her. Taeyeon talked about her vacation back to her hometown. She tried to speak to Hyuna but Hyuna was indifferent with her.

“excuse me, is Taeyeon around?” all of us looked at the person who was looking for Taeyeon. “Oh, Jiyong ah” Taeyeon greeted him as she approached him. I looked at Kyuhyun but he was busy tapping his phone and smiling widely at whatever he was doing.

What the heck? Taeyeon is talking to Kwon Jiyong, Kwon freaking Jiyong who was a thing for Taeyeon but freaking Cho Kyuhyun just doesn’t give a about his girlfriend talking to another man?!

“Oppa!” Taeyeon waved her hand to call on both Kyuhyun and Donghae. The two of them joined them “I just wanted to thank you again for allowing me to tag along with you to your hometown. Here, my mom baked these for the three of you” Jiyong handed them a food container and they all thanked him.

But, wait. What did I just hear?! Kwon Jiyong tagged along with them to Taeyeon’s hometown. What the ?! “you know mom said that can boost someones’s confidence especially when they need to confess” Jiyong explained.

 “yah, Jiyongie stop making fun of me” Taeyeon whined and then the three boys laughed their hearts out.

Jiyongie?

Seriously?

While she flatly just calls me Siwon?

Heck!

“Taeng, I’m serious. I’m totally not making fun of you” Jiyong reasoned out when he finally calmed himself down making Taeyeon pout. Donghae then pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks. “See, I told you that you should have heed my advice before” Donghae said while Taeyeon whimpered in pain.

“Oppa! They are bullying me!” Taeyeon whined while she hid behind Kyuhyun. “Aigoo, Taetae. Oppa feels the same way with Hae and Jiyong” Kyuhyun said but nonetheless he caressed Taeyeon’s cheeks affectionately. “Aigoo, your cheeks are burning red” Kyuhyun remarked.

Ugh, what a displeasing sight?! What the heck are they talking about anyways?! I was about to stand up and approach them but Hyuna clung unto me making me sit down. Ugh, damn it! I feel like am left behind and Jiyong took my place. The four of them soon dispersed once the teacher arrived and Hyuna finally left me.

“Oh, you’re back Miss Kim” the teacher remarked. Taeyeon smiled “Neh, teacher”. “you look good in your new hairdo Miss Kim” the teacher complimented. “Thanks” Taeyeon smiled politely. “So, has any of your three best friends became your boyfriend already? Or is it Mr. Kwon?” the teacher teased and the whole class, well, except for me teased along.

“aigoo, teacher. You’re totally getting the wrong idea” Taeyeon denies. “Well, anyways, I’ve came to announce that the representative for the Asian Battle of the Brains will be you and Mr. Cho. I hope someone won’t get jealous with that” the teacher continued to tease and she winked at me while Taeyeon flush red. Oh crap! Now what does that mean?! Am I really that obvious?! How in the world?!

Soon, class ended. Kyuhyun and Taeyeon had to report to the faculty room, Hae volunteered to wait for them. Well, I would’ve wanted to stay behind too, I wanted to talk to Taeyeon even if I have to witness her warm and loving gaze at Kyuhyun. I really don’t care, I just want to spend some time with her. But, Hyuna whined at me  so I went home with Hyuna while Taeyeon went home with Donghae and Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, I don’t want Taeyeon to stick to you”

“wae?”

“It seems like she likes you and I don’t like it” she explained. “she seems like a wolf in sheep’s clothes. I really think that you should stop hanging out with her” she added

She really thinks so? Well, she’d probably break down if she knew the truth that it is the other way around. And rather than Taeyeon being a wolf in sheep’s clothing, it seems that it is me who is trying to look good in front of Taeyeon when in fact I’m downright evil.

After Taeyeon came back things got a little bit complicated with Hyuna. She was becoming too clingy and possessive of me. Seriously, she’s been acting like a . She told me to distance Taeyeon, I tried my best to do so but I can’t.

It’s been weeks now since Taeyeon came back with a new hairstyle. Taeyeon and I barely talk even at home. She’s busy with her contest.

She has more admirers now and Kwon Jiyong is getting closer to her though Kyuhyun is probably much closer. Kyuhyun and Taeyeon are always together especially after class because they needed to stay behind for some coaching. Sometimes Hae would wait for them and sometimes Jiyong does, but most of the time the four them are together after class. I on the other hand is getting suffocated with how clingy Hyuna has become.

“ahhh, I think I’m going to break up with Hyuna” I announced as I laid myself in bed in our hide out.

“really? Wow that’s quick!” Donghae jolts. He held up his fingers and started to count. “three weeks! Just three weeks Siwonie!” Donghae announced.

“yeah, she’s too clingy and possessive. Hey, you seemed too relieved Hae. Why?”

“as you said, she’s too clingy and I don’t like her. That’s a good decision hyung” he agreed. “I’m relieved that you’re finally getting r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter