08

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*a/n: well, exo and kris will converse in english but there are times that Kris & Lu will speak in their own language which will in comic sans font. for kritaewon convo it's english when it is in bold. ugh, pretty confusing right? well, just remember, KrisLuLay don't know how to speak Korean just english. XD

 

 

Kris POV

“and this is Kim Joon Myun but call him Suho, he’ll be working with you whenever I am not around. He heads the team here and has greater experience than you do. So try your best to learn from him” Luhan introduced the last member of the team.

Well, apparently this is the condition that my father put up. My father, a known mafia boss would want me to establish my own team comprising the sons of his close friends. And of course, like father, like son, I will be the boss.

“they do understand English don’t they?” I asked Luhan making sure that we got along well with these 8 other boys. But then Suho was the one who answered for Luhan “Yes, we understand English very well though our Chinese is just very basic”. I just made an ‘ohw’.

“and you can learn how to speak Korean from them too” Luhan added. I shook my head and Luhan titled his head gesturing ‘why’

“I already got someone to teach me, you don’t need to bother yourself about that Lu” I explained. He furrowed his eyebrow. “hey, I told you not to worry didn’t I? so, stop it” I told him.

“Kris, trouble is your middle name. you really can’t tell to stop worrying” Luhan said while shaking his head. “seriously Lu, I’ve got this” I patted his shoulder.

“ugh, your planning something bad”

“you bet” I smugly answered. “if it’s something we can do, just tell us hyung. We’ll help” the one named Sehun said, he is said to be the youngest but he doesn’t look like it. I just smiled at him, he seems to be a good fellow. “so, does anyone of you know of a good place to have fun?” I asked

“leave it to me hyung, I just know the place” Kai answered with a grin. Luhan shook his head because he knows what will happen next. All of us went except for Lay and Chanyeol, I forced Luhan to tag along because I barely knew these kids.

Well, among the 8 of them there are those that don’t look like a gangster’s son like Chanyeol, Minseok, Baekhyun and Suho. The four of them don’t give off the deadly aura. I mean Minseok looked like he’s the youngest, Baekhyun looks a little brother, Suho gives the student council president aura, while Chanyeol, well, he’s silent, he looks like a badass but he seems rather forced to be in this team.

All eyes were on us when we entered the bar. Well, who wouldn’t look our direction? And just like in China, the sea of people always gave way to me and whoever I am with though it might be a little different from now because I’m just new here but I’m pretty sure everyone is intimidated of me.

Everyone bows down to the dragon.

I must say that these kids really know how to party. The place is just as badass as my usual place to party in China. And the women, oh the women, the women in Korea are wilder than those in China. A lot of them are inviting me with just their stare right now.

Luhan heaved out a sigh as he sat beside me earning my attention.

“why are you sighing Lu?” I asked without looking at him. My eyes are still conversing with a hot a chick across me. Damn she’s hot. “I really should’ve learned their language first” he answered. “what makes you that impatient Lu?” I asked again this time I looked at him. Well, the girl apparently has a boyfriend and he’s blocking me.

“dude, tell me. How in the world can I flirt with these Korean women when I don’t know their language? Well, if all the girls are probably as smart as Kim Taeyeon this wouldn’t have been my problem” Luhan answered.

Kim Taeyeon

Just the sound of that girl’s name really angers me. How dare she do that to me? I seriously just want to forget her right now because tomorrow will be the start of her suffering and my revenge but this deer just won’t stop bugging.

“Did I hear it right? Kim Taeyeon?” Suho asked in English and both Luhan and I just nodded.

“why? Is something wrong?” I asked. “oh nothing really” he answered. “So, you met her already?” Minseok asked as he just the three of us. Well, it’s just the four of us here in the VIP box the other kids are on the dance floor. Kai has two girls clinging to him. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chen are just drinking with some girls, and Sehun is being pampered by 3 seemingly older women.

“yeah, the girl is amazing! She even pu-“ Luhan exclaimed but I cut him off. “I will really strangle you Luhan”

“what? I’m just telling the truth Kris. It’s not like I’m making up some stories” Luhan explained while rolling his eyes. “oh, so it was you whom she punched?” Minseok asked. I squinted my eyes on him. “ah, don’t worry about it dude. You’re not the first one to be punched by her” Minseok explained as he gulped down his drink.

“Kris is not the first?” Luhan asked. Suho nodded, “and I tell you, you should just stay away from her” Suho added darkly.

“why? Is she your girlfriend?” I asked

“it would be my pleasure if she was” Sehun answered instead as he entered the VIP box. “Hunie, I was the one asked not you” Suho reprimanded.

“I’m answering for you, or rather for everyone in school I guess” Sehun answered.

“seriously?” I asked to which they responded with a disbelieving look. “what? I’m just saying my thoughts. I mean, who would want to date that amazon like woman?” I explained.

“dude, Kim Taeyeon is a goddess” Sehun answered dreamily

“yeah, and she might be crude but she’s really kind when you get to know her” Minseok added

“well, she’s not your average woman. She’s smart, talented, sporty, witty, pretty, y and to top it all she’s a total ” Suho explained almost sounding like a maniac which surprised me because he doesn’t seem like a guy who thinks about .

“really? A ? Wow that’s rare!” Luhan exclaimed. “so, why isn’t anyone of you dating her?” I asked

“well, she has three impossible guards around her” explained Sehun as he plopped himself to the sofa. I raised my eyebrow, asking for an explanation from Suho.

“Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon plus don’t forget their idol friend Kwon Jiyong and her other equally hot girlfriends” Suho answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter