016

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON

“so, how’s the boyfriend?”

I blushed upon hearing the question. The man who questioned me then chuckled.

“I see it’s going well, huh? Finally, the town is painted with Choi Siwon all over” he remarked with a bored look. I raised my eyebrow.

“what?” he asked.

“he’s not my boyfriend” I answered as I hid my blushing face.

It’s true. He’s not. Though Siwon and I have confessed our feelings for each other, he still hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend. We are currently taking things slow and we want everything to go smoothly once we’re together. There are still a lot of issues that we need to deal with.

“yeah, right. And I’m a ” he scoffed. I raised an eyebrow and asked, “you’re a ?”. He rolled his eyes and answered, “unbelievable, right? Just like your denial”

I frowned as I realized he was being sarcastic with me, “whatever, Yifan”.

“I’m just telling the truth. The whole school has been talking about it. And besides, the way you’ve been acting around each other just shows what the real score is. So, why deny it?” he explained. “and please, stop calling me Yifan. It sounds weird” he added

“well, I’ll call you Fanfan or Krissy then” I joked and he glared at me. I chuckled upon seeing his reaction. “why do you even care? It’s not like you can tell that something is different between me and Siwon, right?” I asked as my chuckling died down.

“Oh, don’t underestimate me Kim Taeyeon. I can perfectly tell when two people have something between them. And right now, you and Siwon have the same lovesick expression that Yixing and his girlfriend has”

“And I beg to disagree about the statement of giving two cents about your relationship. Right now, you are misunderstanding me. I really don’t care about you two. It just so happened that the two of you are the hottest topic in school next to my existence” he answered and I laughed at how narcissistic he sounded.

Kris and I have been in good terms recently. Aside from how smug and sarcastic he is, I can get along with the other aspects of him. He’s just like one big giant baby. He might act tough, mature and mighty but he has this very childish side of him too.

“you are smiling and laughing like a lunatic again, it gives me the creeps. Are you still sane?” he asked sarcastically again and I stuck my tongue out to him.

“I am not a lunatic. And yes, I am perfectly sane” I answered and he just shrugged. “well, anyways are you done with your homework?” I asked and he nodded his head as he handed me some sheets of paper. I took the papers from him and was about to take out my red pen to correct it when I noticed that he was standing up from his seat.

“hey, where are you going?” I asked

“outta here” he simply answered. “what? But, I’m not yet done checking these yet” I reasoned out.

“you can give them back to me the next time we see each other, or you can hand it to either Yixing or Luhan. I need to go somewhere and it’s urgent” he explained without looking at me, completely fixated on his phone.

“urgent? How urgent?” I asked. “you’re not just going to meet girls, are you?”

He tore his attention away from his phone, placed his hands on the desk and inched his face close to mine, so close that I can even feel his breath touching my face. Then, a sly smirk was plastered on his handsome face.

“you’re not being jealous, right now. Are you?”

I was completely speechless. I wanted to answer back but I didn’t know what to say. It’s like my mind went completely blank.

Then he pulled himself away and shoved his phone to his back pocket. “I’m meeting my dad, he’s in Korean along with Vic and my uncle”

I finally got back to my senses when I heard the door creaking as he opened it. I looked up to him from where I was seated and he turned to face me. He raised his hand and said, “bye Miss Kim, I’ll see you around. And please send my regards to your boyfriend”

----------------------------------------------------

“are you sure you’ll be fine without me?” I smiled upon hearing his query. I pinched his cheeks and he whimpered. “aw! What was that for Taeng?” he questioned.

Siwon and I are now in the discussion room, where Kris and I previously had our tutorial session. This place has always been my favorite place, so, whenever class ends I always stay here either to study or do some other school work. Ever since last week, Siwon has always made it happen that he passes by here and pick me up so that we can go home together.

I tiptoed and kissed his reddening his cheek.

“don’t be jealous” I reassured him. “don’t you trust me?” I asked to which he shook his head. “I trust, but I don’t trust him” he answered.

My face scrunched up in question to his answer.

“I know you wouldn’t do anything. But, Kris Wu might. I still can’t forget how he pushed himself to you weeks ago. I’d bring that incident to the grave with me” he explained.

“you act like you’re the one that he kissed, Mr. Choi” I earning me a frown from him. I smiled at him and caressed his cheek. “Stop being stingy about it, Kris was just being his childish self that time. I’ve forgiven him and you should too” I reasoned.

His face still doesn’t light up. So, I pinched his cheek one more time making him whimper again in pain.

“you are one adorable big baby, Mr. Choi” I giggled. He got hold of my waist and circled his arms around me. “did you just call me ‘baby’?” he asked with a smirk. I shook my head and denied, “it wasn’t an endearment, Mr. Choi. So don’t get your hopes up too high”.

I tried to release myself from his grasp but he only tightened his hold on me.

“yah!” I protested and he just grinned at me. “call me baby one more time and I’ll let you go” he ordered and I arched my eyebrow. “come on, I don’t have time for this” I protested. But still, his hold on me was firm so I heaved a sigh and gave in. “fine… let me go baby”

He grins widely and lands a kiss on my cheek before letting me go.

“gosh, you boys are so childish” I mumbled.

“we are only like this when it comes to women that we like and comfortable with. It’s our way of showing our affection. Women are not the only ones who want to be babied, you know?” he explained and I just rolled my eyes on him.

“but still, I am not comfortable with that Kris Wu lurking around you. I know I am not your boyfriend, though I will definitely be your boyfriend someday, I don’t have the right to be possessive over you, but I just can’t feel at ease. It feels like he wants to steal you away from me. I just don’t see him to be someone I could trust. I just don’t want to lose you Taeyeon”

I felt my blood rush to my face as it slowly warms up, in other words, Choi Siwon is making me blush. I smiled as I tried to compose myself and stop me from squealing like an overjoyed fan-girl. I looked up to him and held his hand.

“give him the benefit of the doubt. A person can never be trusted if no one tries to trust him first. So, just give him a chance” I reasoned. Siwon heaves a sigh and weakly nods his head.

“and I promise, if I can sense something fishy or something wrong, I’ll definitely call you and ask for your help” I coaxed him.

“okay, that sounds good. But, you should know that you are a bit dense, you know?” he teases me and I pout. “what do you mean by that?” I asked.

“You, Kim Taeyeon, are slow in picking up a guy’s real intentions towards you” he elaborated.

“what makes you think that way?”

“I’ve been showing signs of how much I like you, I’ve been acting all jealous, yet you still didn’t realize what I feel for you until I told you. And well, a lot of guys who likes you feel the same way that I do”

“well, it’s not like I don’t really know what their intentions were, it was more like I wasn’t sure of their sincerity and I didn’t want to assume” I answered back.

“never heard of ‘actions speak louder than words’?”

“yeah, I know that. But, words confirm actions Siwon ah” I retaliated. “and besides, how would I know about your feelings if you have a girlfriend after another? You weren’t planning to pursue me in the first place”

“point well taken, Ms. Kim. And I regret all those years that I didn’t muster up the courage to confess to you like all the other guys did” he says with regret evident in his face. “But, let me make it up to you, okay? I won’t make you regret this chance that you are giving me” he reassures me and I smiled at him while nodding.

“so, is there somewhere you want to go?” he asked as he grabbed my things that were on the table, with his free hand since one was holding mine. I shook my head as an answer, “why?” I asked.

“well, I’ve got somewhere we needed to go. I kind of planned a date for us, since it’s a Friday. I am hoping that you’d go with me there. Will you?” he asks and I smiled. “I’ll go wherever you go”

“even if it’ll be dangerous?” he asked

“I’m safe as long as I’m with you, so, yes, even if it’ll be dangerous”

He smiles and kisses the crown of my head before he lead us out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“what are we doing here?” I asked as I scanned the whole area. Siwon just smiles at me and leads me on. I was astounded that he decided to bring me here. I thought he would bring me to some kind of amusement park, movie house or some fancy restaurant. Here is what I least expected. Wait, no. I never even thought this was going to be one of the choices.

We stopped walking and motions me to sit down on the bleachers.

“I thought we are going on a date?” I questioned. He nods his head and faced me, “yes, we are”

“here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter