11

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

[get me tomorrow, okay?]

“why can’t you just ask your dad to send someone to pick you up here? Your father have men here too, you know?”

[hey, do you really not want to take care of your precious cousin Kris?]

“you’re not precious as you think Qian”

[call me Qian one more time Yifan and I’ll make sure uncle will never see his successor anymore]

I let out a chuckle after hearing Victoria’s childish outburst. Qian or better known as Victoria Wu is my cousin who’s three years older than I am but acts like she’s three years younger than I am. She is very sadistic and childish

[Kris, are you doing fine there?]

She suddenly asked. On another note, she’s one of the persons who understand me. She’s probably just a girl version of Luhan in my life.

[you’re in the basketball court aren’t you?]

“how’d you know?”

[that’s where you go when you have something in mind]

Something in mind?

[and Luhan also told me you were heading there]

“that deer really… I guess your relationships blooming, huh?”

Luhan has a long time crush on Victoria.

[stop it Kris, you know Luhan is just a younger brother for me]

Well, it’s never a good idea to drill much deeper into Victoria’s business. And truth is Vic and Luhan are stepsiblings. Vic’s father, which is also my father’s younger brother, married Luhan’s mother when were in 11th grade. Luhan doesn’t totally agree with the marriage and so he retained his biological father’s family name and lives on his own.

“okay, I get it”

[so, what’s the matter Kris?]

“nothing for you to worry about Vic, just a little bit pissed”

I heard the door of the gym opening making me turn my head towards the door’s direction. I saw her tiny frame approaching me, I waved my hand to her and smiled.

“bye Vic, there’s someone I need to talk to right now”

[Kri---]

*click*

I shoved my phone in my pocket as I turned around to meet the one who opened the door and grinned widely at the little girl in front of me.

“are you done with my assignment, teacher Kim?” I asked. She didn’t say a word but just handed me my notebook.  I scanned through it, “wow, I thought you wouldn’t be able to finish it. I guess, you can really manage your time, huh?”

“what do you mean?”

“I mean, you can balance your time, juggling your studies and flirting with boys. I really respect you now. It’s really rare to see people who can do that. I guess we could be at par with each other after all” I explained. Her eyebrows arched and her face seemed to fume.

Ah, I just love seeing her fume like that, it makes me want to more.

“I don’t understand what you’re saying and I don’t really care, just be sure to come to ou---“

One thing that I don’t like about women is that they blabber too much. And Kim Taeyeon is doing what makes me more pissed at her. Yes, I am pissed at her. I don’t know why but I am, I really am. I need to shut up.

I sealed her lips with mine just to shut her up.

Her lips taste like cherry; it must be her lip balm. Her lips are so soft like it was never been ravaged or touched before, but no, some other man have kissed her before and really fires me up.

“uhmmmppp!” was all the sound she could make as she tried to break free from me.

“I don’t like noisy girls, teacher Kim” I whispered with our lips only breaths apart. She fixed her deathly gaze on me and I couldn’t help but feel more challenged. “I never said I wanted you to like me, Mr. Wu and you don’t need to do so” she hissed.

There has only been one woman who was able to reject me, and I can’t believe another one like her existed. I was only aiming to silence her awhile ago but now I want to own her. She’s challenging me so much, hurting my pride and trampling on my ego. I can’t just let this slide, no, not ever.

Before she could utter another word I grabbed the chance to plunge my tongue into and sealed her lips with mine pushing her to the wall just a few feet away from her. I could tell that she was surprised by my action. Well, who wouldn’t be? She tried to get away from me but the more she tried to resist me the more I don’t want to let her go. I tightened the grip of my hand around her wrists holding them above her head while my other hand travelled along her back.  Does she really think she can win over my strength with that little body of hers?

Just when I was getting more and more excited and absorbed in kissing Taeyeon a fist landed on my face, sending me to the ground. Yes, she wouldn’t have the strength to fight me but Choi Siwon would. Why in the world did he arrive at the perfect moment?! Darn it!

“HOW DARE YOU KISS TAEYEON LIKE THAT?! YOU BASTARD! WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO KISS HER! YOU SCUMBAG! HOW DARE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF TAEYEON THAT WAY!” He yelled at me as he continued to bruise my face.

“look who’s talking?”  I sneered. He calls me a scumbag for kissing Taeyeon? Then, I guess he is the same too and probably worse than I am.

He was about to punch me again but Taeyeon held Siwon’s hand. “S-s-stop it, S-Siwon. He’s not worthy of our time” Taeyeon begged while tears flow through her eyes.

It’s not the first time that I have seen a woman cry in front of me, in fact I’ve seen a lot of them crying, begging, wailing, and weeping in front of me. But, I never cared, I was never moved, I always felt apathetic towards their feelings.

Wait, I cared once, I was moved once, and I wasn’t apathetic once and that was two years ago. I’ve seen her cry before and just like then I wanted to extend my hand and offer her my handkerchief.

“Tae, did he hurt you? Are you hurting anywhere?” Siwon asked in Korean and somewhat examining every inch of Taeyeon who just shook her head. Siwon hugged her and whispered some more words that I don’t understand “sssshhhh, stop crying okay? I’m here”

 “c-c-c-can we just leave this place?” Taeyeon was the one who spoke this time and Siwon immediately nodded, grabbed her hand and lead her out. But, before they finally exited the gym he glared at me one last time.

I wiped the blood off my bleeding lip. Argh! That bastard, Choi Siwon! Why in the world did he arrive at that moment?! I was just about to get what I wanted. !

“nice move you got there Kris hyung” a deep voice accompanied by some slow claps came into my ear. I looked to my side and saw Park Chanyeol in basketball jersey walking towards me.

“what are you doing here Park Chanyeol?” I asked averting my eyes from him. He came closer to me and squatted to the spot beside me. “Isn’t it obvious? I’m here to practice. The captain can’t be late you know?” he said. I just scoffed at his answer. “here” he handed me a pack of ice. I just grabbed it without question, I don’t want my face to get ruined just because of Choi Siwon.

“that was childish of you” Chanyeol suddenly spoke. I raised my eyebrows on him. Did he just call me childish? He placed a plaster on my face. “Taeyeon noona, is not an easy girl if you should know. She’s pure and innocent. If you like her you shouldn’t act that way. There’s a handful of guys who will beat the crap out of you if you dare hurt her, including me” he lectured as he placed more band-aid on my face.  I just stared at him.

“what?” he asked.

“are you one of her fanboys?” I asked. He smiled, “I like her but I love Im Yoona more”. I just nodded my head silently. “why did you that anyways?” he suddenly asked.

Ugh. Just thinking about it makes me angry.

“I firmly believe you don’t just force yourself to others” Chanyeol added and I think he got that idea when I didn’t force him to tag along with us just a few nights ago.

“I saw Siwon kissing Taeyeon while she was asleep” I spoke my thoughts.

Yes, I witnessed him kissing Taeyeon in the discussion. I just did not understand what he said because he was speaking Korean.

“and so?” Chanyeol asked. I arched my eyebrows at him questioning him with his follow-up question. “I mean, why would that anger you? what he did was none of your business logically. So, why are you so fired up about it?” Chanyeol elaborated. I was made to think why I acted that way,

“He already has someone” I answered. Yes, that’s right. I don’t think it is right that he would sneak up on Taeyeon when in fact he already has a girlfriend.

“and so? It’s not like you don’t do the same thing Kris, you even go after married women. Are you saying you are the only one allowed to play with women?” he asked again.

“awhile ago you were telling me to treat Taeyeon right but now you are telling me that it is okay to allow Choi Siwon to toy with her?” I questioned back. Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head.

“what’s so funny Yoda?” Chanyeol was caught off-guard when I called him Yoda. Well, he has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter