The Sassking reveals what's inside

The big, fat, and the ugly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hallo again! I would like to thank all the readers who continues to support this fic! I'm really glad I might just cry :(( I never thought someone would actually enjoy reading this and yeah! THANKS A LOT!
And for the new subscribers, WELCOME TO THE SASSYKINGDOM!!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


The walk was so silent that I almost thought about that master---HE WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED--- and I could really feel that the air was so tense around me and Chanyeol.

 

“Han Jina.” He abruptly stopped walking and pulled me closer to him. “It's cold. And you're wearing your school skirt.” He said.
“And?” I raised my eyebrows at him, waiting for an answer.
“And uh, I thought you might need uhh--” He shifted in his place awkwardly as he scratched his head in embarrassment.
“Chanyeol-ssi.” I said and he looked at me with a face of a little kid. He's so cute. “Why are you bright red?” I .
“I-I'm not!” He stuttered. “Come on, I'll just take you home!” He took my hand and walked me towards the direction of my house.
“You're so weird.” I chuckled and I saw his ears turn bright pink. Oh wow, so manly sassking.

“I don't know” He said without looking at me. “I'm so weird when I'm with you.”
“Oh,” I said, sounding a bit offended. “So I make people weird now? Well, I'm sorry?” I tried to let go of his hands when he gripped it tighter and pulled me into a hug.

“Now do you know why?” His breath was shaky. “I like you a lot. I've been watching you throughout the times that you feel ugly and fat and I told myself how beautiful you were. Even though you cannot see it yourself, I think that you are and I hope that it's enough.”

I'm dumbfounded.
I can't say a thing.
Should I or should I not?
Halp me.

The queen is about to melt.
 

“And,” He continued as he hugged me tighter. “I don't like how the other guys act all lovey dovey to you. I think I'm gonna lose it.” He sighed and put his hands on my face. “Han Jina, please say something...”

“Why?” I asked. “Why me?”
“Because you're you.” He smiled at me. “You don't care about what others think of you. You're amazing, really. You just don't know how beautiful you are. You're smart, too. You're the package. You're the real deal. And there are so many reasons why and I think that we're going to talk about it the entire night.”
“But Chanyeol,” I said and he put his finger on my lips. (( His finger still smelled like sushi.))
“Shh. Don't say any thing.” He locked his gaze with mine. “I just want to tell you you're beautiful and I won't get tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter