10 sassy,hot and cool guys + 1 master-chin

The big, fat, and the ugly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very sunny day when he told me to come to our usual hang-out place. I didn't want to go at first because it was so hot, but he insisted. I was leaning against a tree when I saw him arrive. Both hands on his pocket, and that same intense glare that could melt my heart. Others would find it scary. But for me, it's the most beautiful thing in the world.
“Hey, Han Jina.” A cute Sehun in jumper said as he stared at me, eyes filled with sadness. “If you forget about me, I swear I'll go to your house and make sure to tickle you.”
“Hey!” I said as I punched him lightly. “Don't talk as if you're leaving.” I said.
He sat on the ground and played with the grass beside him. He looked up at me and patted the seat beside him. I walked towards him and sat beside him. I watched him play with the blades of the grass in awe. I've never been this close to him, and now that I see his features closly, I could feel my heart tighten.
“I'm leaving.” He silently said, without looking at me. “I'm leaving for America.”
I looked at him without saying anything. Because if I did, I know that I'd ask him not to leave. And it'll be selfish of me.
“My parents wanted me to study there.” He said and this time, he looked at me. “They said it's for me. But what about you?” He stood up and sat back down again. “What do you think?”
What do I think? I know that I want him here, with me. He's my first friend and my first crush. But, if his parents say that it's for him, then it is. I'm not someone who'd ruin someone else's future.
“I think it's great.” I said, biting back my tears. “I mean, you'd get to ride an airplane! And you'd get to see a whole new place. You'd get to meet a bunch of new friends too. Isn't that great?” He looked at me with a pained expression. I know that he must be hurt. It seemed like I'm pushing him away.
“But of course, I'll miss you.” I said as silently as possible.
The next thing I knew, his arms were wrapped around me tight. “I can stay if you want to.” He whispered.
“No you don't.” As soon as I said it, I regretted it. It wasn't what I wanted, but I had to do it. For his own future. “You be a good boy and study hard there, okay?” He pulled away from the hug and stared at me, his eyes filled with sadness. “It's okay for you?” He asked.
No it's not. “Yeah,” I lied. “Of course, it's okay. It's not like I'm your girlfriend.” I laughed at myself. What am I trying to do?
He looked at me, with so much determination in his eyes. For what, I don't know.
“Oh Sehun, I'm going to kill you if you go back here not finishing your studies. I'm never going to talk to you if you did that.” I said. He gently nodded and hugged me again. “I...lo..I'll miss you.” He said.
I sighed as I tighten my hug. “I'll miss you more.”

Okay, that's weird. I'm pretty sure I felt hurt when Sehun left. How could he think that?
I was suppressing my pain. He didn't even know what I went through.
THAT OH SEHUN

Seriously, when I see you...I'll punch you
HARD
How dare you doubt the queen.

I sat up to prepare for school. I haven't slept even for a minute. I've been thinking about that Oh Sehun and his strange behaviors. He wasn't like that before. He's not the same Oh Sehun anymore.
I went downstairs only to find my “Prodigal father” return. I glared at him as I walked downstairs and as soon as he saw me, he was walking backwards.
“Well hello there, DAD.” He nervously nodded his head and literally wiped a trickle of blood on his nose. “Enjoyed seeing me suffer?” I said with mocking sarcasm. He quickly ran towards his room and locked it.

Seriously.
You'll never be safe in there.
You shall taste the wrath of the UltraSassQueen!

But I'm gonna have to deal with you later.
The SassQueen is late.

I took a sandwich that was on the table and walked towards the door.
I could hear someone laughing outside.
It sounds familiar.
I opened the door slightly and saw a bunch of guys outside my house.

WHAT
AM
I
ACTUALLY
DREAMING?

Is this some Royal celebration?
Yas
I must be acknowledged
Yas

I opened the door and acted as if I'm shocked.
11 hot boys turned to look at me, with wide smiles
well except for 3.

I saw Kris roll his eyes at me.
HOW DARE HE
And Kai was smirking. The nerve of that flat nosed jerk.

Sehun wasn't looking at me though.
Oh, boy. I should be the one doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter