Master Chin's girlfriend?!

The big, fat, and the ugly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, it should start with a D minor.” Lay said as he pressed his fingers on the keys of the piano.
“No, it should be A flat.” I strummed my guitar, and he nodded as he searched for the right keys to press.
“I didn't know you could play the piano, though.” I said without looking at him. He stood up and sat beside me before answering. “Hmm.” He nodded and looked at me.
“I learned it when I was four. My parents were frustrated musicians.” He stared straight ahead, without looking at me. As if talking to himself.
I nodded at him and started plucking the strings, trying to create a musical piece.
“What about you?” He looked at me, and smiled. “When did you start playing the guitar?”
I stopped plucking the strings and avoided his gaze.

 My mom was the one who gave me the guitar when I was a little kid. Before she died, we went to Han River together and spent the whole day there. Little did I know that she was slowly dying. Instead of going to the Hospital, she have decided to spend her remaining hours with me.
 

“Han Jina-ssi?” Lay was waving his hands in front of me, snapping me out of my sudden memory of my mom. I turned to look at him, and laughed awkwardly.
“Ah, sorry. I was trying to remember how I learned.” I lied.
I never mentioned my mom to anyone. Except for my family, of course.
Not even Oh Sehun knows that my mom is dead. I haven't told him yet.

“It's okay. No pressure.” He winked.
Seriously, what's up with boys winking at me?
You all trying to seduce diz hot mama

Because I am enjoying each and every second of this.

“Can I ask you something, though?”
“Yeah?”
“What's up with you and Kyungsoo? You and Sehun?”

Nothing's up.
They're my slaves.
And you shall be a part of my club/kingdom too.
“What's up with us?” I asked, raising my brows at him.
“I mean, is there something going on between you guys?”
“Nothing much, I guess? But Sehun's acting weird lately.” I said sliding my fingers at the strings of my guitar.
“Ah, the broken hearted Sehun is broken hearted.” He chuckled.

Broken hearted?
By whom?
Oh Sehun, you are definitely off my kingdom.

“What?” I asked, almost yelling at him.
Okay, truthfully, I still have some feelings for him.
But my SassKing...
And there're are a bunch of other SassBoys waiting for me.
“Haven't he told you yet?” Lay's face was filled with shock.
“Is there something I must know?”
“He really hasn't confessed yet?!” He shook his head.
“Confess? Is there something he did that I should know? Seriously, tell me.” I tugged his sleeve, trying to make him tell me what's with Sehun.

“Oppa! I like you, I really do.” A girl outside was crying. Probably one of EXO guys.
Yes.
You are all mine.

Lay and I kept quiet, trying to eavesdrop on them. We hid behind the door of the Music room as 2 pairs of feet entered the room.
It was Kris and Gi Young.
Lay and I looked at each other before turning to look at them.

It's funny how they don't seem to notice us. I mean, Lay's pretty much seen because the door only hid me.
“Listen, I'm sorry. I can't return your feelings.” Kris said as gentle and soft as he could.
I'm not sure if he's just acting or it's really sincere.
It's hard to tell since...I really hate him.
Gi Young was crying and desperately clinging onto Kris' arm.
“Oppa, at least tell me the reason why you can't.” Gi Young clutched Kris' arms towards her chest, making Kris flinch.
Kris looked really desperate to get out of the situation already.
He turned to look at our direction.
HE TURNED AT US
OH GAWD

Lay and I were panicking, not knowing how to hide ourselves.
Well, for Lay...his problem is his long legs and his beautiful face, so..it's really hard to hide.
But me...I have my fats to hide.
Please, lord. Let me be invisible just this once?

Kris opened the door and looked at me, face filled with concern.
“What are you doing there?” He asked.
“Uh, we're sort of...just talking.” Lay said, averting Kris' eyes.
“I wasn't asking you.” Kris' voice was hard, making Lay flinch. “Hey, Han Jina. I told you to take care of yourself, right? Why are you defying me?” His voice was cold.

What the hill is he talking about?
He never told me to be careful. For all I know, we probably cursed each other in our minds whenever we see each other.
Defying him? The fuke with you.
Dai hard, please.
Take Gi Young with you.

“Hey alien, what the heck are you talking about?” I asked, trying to sound as hard as him.
He walked closer to me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter