SassKing 2.0?

The big, fat, and the ugly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey." Sehun said as he held my arm, leading me towards the rooftop. 
Right after Sehun's outrage in the cafeteria, he grabbed my arm and led me out, not even making me say goodbye to Mr. SassPants 2.0 and my SassKing. 

Such sadness
Do not miss the queen.

Okay, you MUST miss me! 
~Le Evil laugh~

"Sehun, stop. What is your problem?" I jerked my arm away from him, and that made him abruptly stop.
He furiously turned around, his eyes ablaze.
"My problem?" His stare was burning and I couldn't gaze back at him.
I just can't.

Ooooh, intimidating.
How dare you
I am the queen and you are just my SassingBlondeBicepsMan/Knight

But apparently, that's not how it works right now...right?

"Yes," I said as I stared down, nervously shifting in my position. "I don't know what's gotten into you. Why are you so mad?" 

Well of course he's mad because someone kissed the queen.

But, like all those curious beeches out there, I needed to hear it from him.
From his own mouth.

"Jina, how could you be so calm about this?" Sehun ran his fingers through his hair, making it stand everywhere.

His hair
Looks
Like
The Sun

A very pale sun

"I'm not." I said, still not looking at him. "I just want to get this over with, Sehun. Really, what's your problem?" 
This time, I look at him. So he would tell me the truth.

"You know what, I regret going to America." He furiously sat, and leaned on the wall. 

Vey nice...You're changing the topic, eh?

"Because if I stayed here, I would have clearly stated that you're mine." He locked his gaze at me and his gaze was soft, and it could melt my heart.
And believe me, my heart's beating so fast I don't know what to say.
I don't know what he means.

"Hey," I said sitting beside him. "Can I ask you a very very random question?"
Without looking at me, he nodded his head and looked away.
"How do you guys know each other? You and Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Suho?"
He laughed at me, and I realized how much I missed his laugh.

For 10 years we've been apart and now he's back.
He got more handsome than the usual.
I mean, fuke yes puberty gone right.
But I don't know what to feel.
He was my first crush, my first love.
Well, my love for Sassking is obviously love at first sight or should I say more of a crush.
But I don't know...Sehun's different, I guess.

I remember how I sat on one of the swings and I was crying because no one wanted me as their friend.
"Hey," I looked up and saw the cutest boy I've ever seen in our neighborhood. I just stared at him.
"Why are you crying?" He asked as he sat beside the swing that I was seated at.

"No one wants me as their friend." I whined. "They said I'm too fat."
"No you're not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter