TROLLy you. ( ~ . ^ )v

Sober Hearts

Due to the fast speed it had, it gained a great amount of force resulting to great impact to whatever it hits.

 

Unfortunately... the truck didn’t only destroy infrastructures in the close premise, but also destroyed the sanity of the people who were related to the person who’s psyche got taken..

 

 

 

The quick-paced, uncontrolled truck hit Jessica...

 

Leading to her unconsciousness and worst, to her death.

 

Everyone got sad because of the said incident. No, sad in just an underestimation... they were depressed. Slowly, everyone lost their sanity.

 

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun began to turn into psychos and started killing other people due to depression. It was hard for them to accept that one of their friends already passed away in just a blink of an eye.

 

It happened so quickly, and what made it worse was the fact that they were in the close vicinity where the incident happened.  They felt so useless. They

 

Donghae had witnessed the tragic scene that lead to the final breath of Jessica in front of his eyes. He was there, meters away from that awful scene.

 

He became traumatized. Guilt ate him up, he said to himself, ‘I could have saved her. She was there, near me. I-I could have saved her life.’. He kept on chanting the exam same words until..

 

 

 

he lost his mind and committed suicide.

 

~THE END~

 

So this author, and I'm quite referring to myself, is crazy. Lol~!

I was a bit bored and was lazy to do some studying, so I just made this chapter up. But guys~ Take note, this isn't really a chapter. It's just.. uhmmm.. a product of boredom. A gift for the patient ones?

 Lol~!

 How could I just end the story like that? Of course, there are a lot more chapters to come. I haven't even reached half of the planned number of chapters.

 So... please continue reading. And I'm sorry for this lame. (eh? what do you call this? Ugh~!) Let's just call this an update. ^O^