Chapter 2

What happens when the world ends?

In the last 48 hours alot had happened to T.O.P. Firstly he had discovered that there were, including himself and Hyuna, 16 people now living in the underground tunnels. So far he had only met 14 of them as 2 men were out gathering supplies. Men called Suga and Junhyung were gathering as much food as they could find and were also collecting any other supplies that would be useful, such as medicines, bandages, towels, tissues and toilet paper.

 

He had also been given the role of leader of the group which he took willingly as he was always calm, no matter what the situation, and as he wanted to help. Being leader meant that he could help by supporting the group and being someone to look up to and follow which is what everyone needed at a time like this. Eli was originally the leader type but he asked T.O.P to take over as he didn’t like the responsibility. T.O.P valued Eli highly and made him second in command. Hyuna had stepped up to the role of mother. She mothered anyone who wanted it and helped with the medical side of things.

 

The medical wing housed the 2 sisters that dealt with all of the medical issues. They took this role as both of their parents and the oldest sister Sunny were doctors. The other sister Sooyoung had been at medical school but didn’t graduate before the bomb devastated everything. This meant that along with the help Sunny gave her she was also extremely knowledgeable about caring for the sick and injured.

 

The remaining members of the group included Eli, Ravi and J-min who had helped T.O.P and Hyuna when they first arrived, TK, the boy who T.O.P and Hyuna rescued, Luhan and U-kwon, a couple who had been the first in the tunnels, Victoria, CL and Lim Kim, 3 sisters who arrived only a few hours ago and a man with a cute face and heart-shaped lips named Sungmin who was the cousin of Eli. 

 

~ ... ~

 

When the 2 men returned there were 4 other people that tagged along as the scouters had found them. Two of the 4 new men to the group were injured, one with a large gash on his back and the other with a broken left arm.

 

Two weeks after the last nuclear bomb exploded T.O.P gathered everyone together for a group meeting to voice any queries and decide what the next move was. Everyone gathered around in a circle on the floor. Hyuna and T.O.P had TK and J-min to their right as the two had grown fond of each other since they met and J-min helped to care for TK. Eli, Sungmin and Ravi were on the leaders left. Luhan and U-kwon were next to them and then the 3 new sisters. The medical sisters were sat between J-min and the 2 men who scouted for supplies. The 4 newbies also sat next to the scouters.

 

“Firstly, I want to say how well the guys did with the supplies. They brought so much back that it should last us about 3 months. Thanks guys” T.O.P said to the boys and they nodded in acknowledgement. Next he turned to the medical sisters. “Secondly I want to thank Sunny and Sooyoung for doing such a great job with the medical wing and those of us that were injured. Especially with TK, I wasn’t sure if he was even alive when I saw him in the rubble but look at him now after your hard work. Lastly I will get the meeting started. This meeting is for us all too properly introduce ourselves to each other and to let us all get to know each other properly. I also want us to, as a group, discuss where we will go from here” T.O.P said to the group who nodded in agreement. “We’ll start” T.O.P says before gesturing to his girlfriend to introduce them.

 

“Well, I’m Hyuna and I’m 24 and this, as you all know, is my husband T.O.P who is 26. We have been together for 6 years. We just want you all to know that you can talk to us about anything and everything and we hope our experience will help us all” Hyuna said with a smile

 

“I’m Eli, I’m 23. This is my cousin Sungmin, 26 and my best friend Ravi who’s 21. We were lucky enough to already be in the underground when the explosion happened and, like Hyuna said, we are also happy to help if you ever need anything” Eli said while pointing to the other two who smiled and gave a little wave. “I’m also sorry to upset those of you that fancied your chances with Sooyoung but Ravi has already staked his claim there” Eli added making Ravi smirk and Sooyoung tutted and giggled.

 

“I’m U-kwon and this is my boyfriend Luhan, I’m 22 and he’s 24 and we’ve been together since I was 16. Luhan is Chinese but speaks perfect Korean.” U-kwon said before turning to look at his boyfriend expectantly as if asking if he could say something. The latter of the two sighed, rolled his eyes but nodded at the other. U-kwon then wrapped an arm around Luhan and pulled him in close to his side before continuing. “We want you to also know, before you work it out, Luhan is pregnant. I know it’s gonna make things hard but we hope you can support us through this” There was a silence for a few moments but then the others of the circle all gave comments of congratulations and support. Luhan and U-kwon let out a relieved sigh.

 

“I’m Victoria, the oldest out of us three at the age of 24” Victoria, the sister with long straight dark hair and a full fringe, said next.

“I’m CL; I’m 22, and the middle sister” said CL who had long blonde hair.  

“I’m their little sister Lim Kim and I’m 20” Lim Kim had brown wavy hair in a messy style.

 

“I’m Nichkhun, I’m 25. This is my cousin Chansung, he’s 24. These two are Gongchan who’s 21 and Himchan who’s 24, they’re brothers. Chansung and I were on our way here when we heard Gongchan shout for help and we found him searching through the rubble. He was so determined that me and Chansung helped and Himchan is what we found” The other 3 nodded in agreement. Gongchan was the taller of the 2 brothers who both had black hair.

 

“I’m Suga, I’m 21” Suga had a constant grin on his face. He always helped to lift the mood of the group.

“I’m Junhyung, I’m 23” He had full lips and dark bangs that nearly reached his eyes.

 

“I am the resident doctor. I’m Sunny. 25. The oldest out of us 2 sisters. I also want to say thanks to you scouters who got us loads of supplies for the medical wing” she had short blonde hair. The boys nodded at her thanks.

“Sooyoung, 23. Nice to now get to know you all properly and as you already know, I’m Ravi’s girl” She had dark wavy hair that was shoulder length.

 

“I’m J-min, I’m 25” She said in a quiet voice, everyone had realised that unless she was talking to TK she never said much. She was leant against TK’s side.

“I’m TK, i’m 19 and I want to thank T.O.P and Hyuna for finding me and getting me here, Sunny and Sooyoung for bringing my strength back and J-min for talking to me and staying with me and helping me shake the depression” he wrapped his arm around J-min’s shoulders and smiled at her before turning back to the others. Even though they hadn’t announced it was pretty obvious that they were an item. “Seriously guys without you I would have been dead right now. Thanks”

 

...   ...   ...