Chapter 11

What happens when the world ends?

“Thank you so much. We have been trying to get that door open for the last two days but we gave up in the end. We’re so lucky you came, we’re running low on supplies” the man who had the voice that had been shouting said. He was tall with red hair.

“No problem. One of the guys, Junhyung here, heard one of the dogs barking and then we figured that we would see if it would come to us for help. But then we heard a voice, your voice, faintly and figured you’d need help. So here we are” T.O.P explained to the man who nodded before scanning his eyes over the other people in the new group. There were two husky dogs, one red and on grey. There were 4 men, including the red head, two women and 2 young boys. One of the men was very obviously pregnant, clearly in his last months “Goodness there are more of you than we expected. We’re so happy to have found more survivors. The other back home will be thrilled”

 

“Others? How many of you are there?” Another of the men, with brown hair and full lips, asked.

“There are 27 including us, oh, and a tortoise too” T.O.P said with a chuckle.

“Wow, 27! We thought it was just us left but then decide to explore the tunnels just in case as it was the most likely place for any survivors to go. But even looking for other, we thought that was going to be a long shot” A women with pink hair said honestly with a slight look of awe on her face.

“Yeah, we have a little set up in the Seoul station, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, even a medical wing. We all decided that we would be there for a while so why try to make it feel like home” Ravi admitted and the new group all looked a little amazed. “You should come and join our group, the more the merrier”

“We wouldn’t want to burden you” the remaining women with long black hair and a baby face said shyly.

 

“Honestly, we would love for you to come and join us. We already found a few others already that have joined us and we are set for another 6 months supply wise, even if you join us. There are also some little ones for the boys to play with” T.O.P said to the new group who all look to each other before nodding.

“Okay, thank you so much. We’ll come with you” The red haired man announced and then they all made their way back to the others.

 

...   ...   ...