Chapter 8

What happens when the world ends?

With Hyuna and T.O.P...

T.O.P was sat on the bed in his and Hyuna’s room. He had his back up against the head board and his legs stretched out with Hyuna curled into his side. The journal in his hands was filled with everything that had happened to him since the war. He was currently reading through it with a smile on his face.

“What are you smiling at?” Hyuna asked after she looked up to see her man with a dopey smile. He turned to look at her, replacing the dopey, thoughtful smile with a warm, full of love smile.

“Just memories” he says nonchalantly. She gives him a questioning look. “This journal doesn’t just contain the bad times you know, the good ones are in here too”

“Can you give me an example of a memory that makes you smile?” she asked him. He chuckled and nodded.

“All the good memories have you in you know” T.O.P said and Hyuna rolled her eyes making him laugh. “The best one is the day you told me I was going to be a father” he said while placing his hands on her swollen stomach and rubbing it gently with his thumb.

“Awww. I love you, even if you are a soppy cheese ball” Hyuna said with a cheeky smile before placing a hand on top of his on her stomach and then using the other to pull him closer and kiss him.

 

~ ... ~

 

With TK and J-min...

“You know, if someone had told me 6 months ago that I would be pregnant now, I would probably have laughed in their face” J-min admitted to TK while they sat on a sofa together after eating their dinner. TK chuckled a little and smiled before his face went serious.

“Are you sure your okay with all this? I mean, everything has happened so fast and I feel like I didn’t give you a choice to reject me. I feel like I forced myself into your life and took advantage of you” TK said in a small sad voice, looking away from J-min. J-min sighed and shook her head.

“Don’t be ridiculous. Yes, it may have happened fast but I am absolutely sure of one thing and to me this one thing is the only thing that matters. I’m sure that I love you more than anything or anyone ... with the only exception being our baby” she added a giggle at the end while moving TK‘s arms to wrap them around her waist. She turned to look at him and saw the tears forming in his eyes and the smile on his face. “You big silly” she said and TK laughed before burying his head into her shoulder.

“I love you too J-min” he said quietly before kissing her.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Sungmin and Eli...

“I am so glad that I was able to give you what you wanted” Eli says to Sungmin while he is lying on their bed watching the other fold and put away clothes. He had already offered to help but had been denied four times so gave up and made himself comfortable on the bed.

“What do you mean?” Sungmin asked while still focusing on the task he was performing.

“The day we got together, you were upset when we were up top on a supply run. You really wanted a child, you’re pregnant now so you are getting the child you wanted so much. I’m so proud and privileged to be the one to father that child and to be the one to make you happy. All I want is to see you happy” Eli answers to his lover honestly. This answer stopped Sungmin’s actions and made him turn to look at the older man.

“You’re right, I did and do want a child but I also want you. What makes me the happiest is that I’m having the child of the best man I know and the person I love, not just that I’m having a baby. It’s you that makes it special” Sungmin said as he walked over and sat next to Eli.

“Thank you Sungmin” Eli says before Sungmin pulls him in for a kiss.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Chansung and Himchan...

“I love how you smell when you have just got out of the shower” Chansung says while he grabs Himchan from behind. The elder tuts and sighs while rolling his eyes.

“That makes you sound like a ert, just so you know” Himchan chuckles while he turns around in Chansung’s embrace. Chansung just smirks back.

“Well, I was just telling the truth. I also love it when we shower together but you went while I was on dish washing duty so you spoilt my fun” Chansung pouts. Himchan fakes hitting the younger’s chest and tuts.

“Now you really do sound like a ert. I mean really, what if any of the others hear you?” Himchan says with a sly smile.

“I don’t mind. I’m sure they are all the same anyway. I mean some of them are pregnant or already have kids so they clearly can’t keep their hands off of each other” Chansung chuckles and pulls Himchan down onto the bed with him.

“Ewww, that gave me horrible images of my brother and Sunny. Unluckily for you those images are a huge turn off” Himchan says teasingly to Chansung. Chansung smiles before pinning Himchan under him on the bed and putting his face up really close to Himchan’s.

“Well, I’ll just have to make you think about something else then won’t I?” Chansung says before smirking and devouring Himchan with a kiss.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Dara and Suga...

“Umma, appa look” A two year old Jade ran over to the sofa Suga and Dara were sat on chatting. She had been drawing pictures and was now running over to her parents to show them what she had drawn. She got to her parents and Suga lifted her so she was sat comfortably in his lap.

“What is it sweetie?” Dara asks while sweeping the hair out of her daughter’s eyes.

“I drew you a picture” the girl says while opening out the paper and pushing toward her umma. “Appa needs to see too” she says grabbing the picture out of her mum’s hands and holding it up for him to see. Both parents giggled at their daughter’s excitement.

“So can you explain the picture to us Jade?” Suga asks and Jade nods so enthusiastically you might think her head would come off.

“It’s our family. This is appa, this is umma, this is me and this is my little brother or sister” she says excitedly. Both parents smile but give each other a meaningful look.

“Wow, that’s lovely Jade. Do you really want a younger brother or sister?” Dara asks and her daughter nods frantically. She looks at Suga before pulling Jade over to her own lap “Jade, it’s not that easy to get you another brother or sister. It can take a long time and sometimes it just doesn’t happen. If you don’t get one don’t be sad okay” the little girl frowned a little but still nods.

“You go and play again okay” Suga says while lifting Jade of off and the little girl went back to her drawing. Dara sighed and snuggled into Suga’s side. “She’ll forget about it soon, don’t worry”

“I would love to give her a sibling but I don’t think I can. I don’t think it would be fair to bring another child into this world we’re living in. I already regret all the things that Jade is going to miss in her life” Dara admits as a tear escapes from her eye. Suga brushes the tear away with his thumb.

“I know. Everything will be fine, I promise” Suga reassures his girlfriend before kissing her softly on the lips.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Junhyung and CL...

“You always win” Junhyung huffs with his arms folded across his chest and a pout on his face. CL looks at her boyfriend and laughs.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute when you’re grumpy because you’ve lost” she says pinching his cheeks which just makes him pout even more. “I’m sorry that I’m so good at this game. Is there anything else you want to play that you are good at?” she continues while tidying away the game of Jenga that she had kept winning. With this his pout turned into a thinking expression and after a few moments his face brightened as he had clearly come up with an idea. He gave his girlfriend a huge sly grin.

“How about ...” he started before surprising CL by flipping her onto her back and pinning her to the ground so that he was leaning over her. “Wrestling” he finished with a cheeky glint in his eye.

“That sounds like a good game but I think we should go into our bedroom first, don’t you?” CL says seductively and Junhyung gulps before nodding. CL stretches up to kiss him before they make their way to their room.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Victoria and Ilhoon...

“Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?” Ilhoon asks as he plays with Victoria’s hair. They are both sat on a sofa with Ilhoon sat sideways with his legs crossed and back against the arm of the sofa and Victoria is next to him reading a book.

“Yes, you tell me all the time. In fact you have already told me twice today” Victoria says to her boyfriend without her eyes leaving the book. 

“Well that’s good then because you should be told all the time, at least once every day” Ilhoon says still absorbed in playing with the same strand of black hair from her head. She laughs.

“Well, you tell me every day so there is no problem there” she answers again not looking away from the book.

“Do you love me Victoria?” Ilhoon asks nonchalantly as if it is just a normal part of any conversation. This throws her off a little and she turns to look at him confused as to why he would ask such a ridiculous question.

“Of course I do, you know that. I love you so much Ilhoon. Why would you ask me that?” She replies. He finally drops the strand of hair and looks at her.

“I just wanted to hear you say it. I don’t get to hear it very often but when I do, I like it” he answers with a huge grin. This makes Victoria smile.

“Well in that case you should be told all the time, at least once every day” Victoria repeats with a grin and wraps her arms around Ilhoon’s neck. At the same time he wraps his hands around her waist and pulls her close.

“I only want to be told if it is you that is saying it” he says with a smirk and she smirks back.

“That can be arranged” is what she says before kissing him.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Sooyoung and Ravi...

“Have you eaten yet?” Ravi asks Sooyoung as he walks down to meet her in the medical wing.

“Yes, and it was very healthy and I ate alot. I also took my vitamins and haven’t done any lifting before you ask those questions too” Sooyoung says rolling her eyes and smiling at her doting boyfriend. Ravi tuts and shakes his head faking disappointment.

“I only ask because I care” he says pretending to be hurt by Sooyoung’s words. He offers out a hand to help Sooyoung up from her seat.

“I know and I appreciate that I really do but you seem to forget that I’m may as well be a doctor with my medical knowledge so I know what to do and what not to do during pregnancy” Sooyoung says grabbing Ravi’s hand so he pulls her up. He pulls her into his embrace and holds her close in a hug.

“Okay, okay. I will try to stop I just want you to know that I care and that I want you both safe and looked after” He says to her and looks at her with a smile.

“I know you big silly. I know you are because you love me just as much as I love you” Sooyoung says before grabbing Ravi‘s chin and pulling it down so she could give him a peck on the lips.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Lim Kim and Nichkhun...

“Wow” Nichkhun gulped as Lim Kim entered the room in an oversized shirt he had taken for his own. It was big enough that the left sleeve hung from her shoulder revealing her collarbone but still fitted enough that it didn’t totally fall off. She turned to look at him while hanging her towel up to dry.

“What?” Lim Kim asks raising an eye brow with a questioning look. Nichkhun shook his head as if to clear it enough for him to be able to speak.

“You look beautiful, so beautiful and y, very y” Nichkhun says to his girlfriend who laughs and shrugs off the compliments.

“In your shirt? I don’t think so. It’s just really comfortable to sleep in” she says nonchalantly making her boyfriend shake his head in disbelief at her.

“Lim Kim, you could be dressed as a pantomime horse and I would still think you were the iest and most beautiful girl that ever existed” Nichkhun says with a laugh but had an honest look in his eyes. Lim Kim saw this and knew that he meant it. She suddenly felt so flattered that she blushed.

“So are you, I mean someone could do the laundry on those abs, not that I would let anyone because they’re mine. No one else is allowed to even see” she rambled but was cut off when Nichkhun pulled her onto the bed.

“That’s fine. You can have me all to yourself, I promise. As long as I am the only person that will ever get to see you only wearing my shirt. Deal?” he asked with a smirk.

“Deal” Lim Kim agreed smiling back before kissing the elder.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Luhan and U-kwon...

“I’ll get her” U-kwon whispers to Luhan who is cuddled up in a heap under the bed covers. Kuri just woke up again to be fed so U-kwon went to feed her. She was a pretty good baby and really only woke up once or on the rare occasion twice a night. It was 1:30 in the morning at the moment. After 10 minutes Luhan felt the double mattress dip and the warmth return to his right side.

“Did she go straight back down?” Luhan asks the younger. Kuri sometimes had a tendency to mess around when U-kwon went to her and take a while to settle.

“Yeah, she was very good. Drank her formula, burped a little and then went straight back to sleep. She must have realised how exhausted we are” U-kwon chuckles while pulling Luhan close to him under the covers.

“Yeah, maybe. You know it is still so hard to believe she is actually here and that we are now parents. I still put my hand on my stomach expecting the huge bump and for an instant shock myself and panic before remembering that I gave birth already. How weird is that?” Luhan laughed

“It’s understandable; you carried her for so long. I’m just happy that you are both happy and healthy” u-kwon confessed and kissed the top of Luhan’s head.

“I love you both too. I’m so glad that you pulled me through my rough patch and convinced me not to give up on us and Kuri. Thank you” Luhan said snuggling close to his lover who pulled his head up for a kiss.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Sungyeol and Xiumin...

Soomi was sat in her crib playing with a teddy bear, her favourite teddy bear called Bear. She was holding Bear, shaking hi about and then looking at him for a moment before smiling and giggling at him. Then she repeated the whole process over again. She had been doing this for 20 minutes while Sungyeol watched his daughter with a smile.

“Hey Beautiful, Mango is now nicely fed and watered and Hyuna told me to tell you that there is stew for dinner tonight” Xiumin said entering the bedroom and sitting next to his boyfriend. Sungyeol nodded and turned to him giving a smile before turning his attention back to Soomi. This made Xiumin look over at the child and smile too. “She loves that thing. Sometimes I think that she prefers it to me” he said with a chuckle.

“Of course not, she loves you more, even than Bear. You’re her father she will always prefer you to her toys” Sungyeol said sincerely worried that Xiumin was panicking over the whole ‘not her real father’ situation. Sungyeol biggest worry had been that Xiumin would give him and Soomi up when it really sunk in that he was looking after and acting as father to a child that wasn’t his. Xiumin noticed the tone his lover had used and saw the look in his eyes and then figured out what his boyfriend was getting at.

“Hey, I was joking. I know she loves me because I love her just as much. Stop worrying that I’m going to leave you, I’m not. I love you, both of you, way too much to do that. As far as I’m concerned Soomi is ours, yours and mine. Ours. I am her father, she will call me appa and she will never know any different. Okay?” Xiumin explained while pulling Sungyeol into his embrace. A tear rolled down Sungyeol’s cheek, a tear of happiness, relief and love. He snuggled closer into Xiumin.

“Thank you. I love you too, so much” Sungyeol said and then kissed his boyfriend sweetly on the lips.

 

~ ... ~

 

With Gongchan and Sunny...

“That was the cutest and most adorable thing I have ever seen happen in the entirety of my life” Gongchan told his girlfriend who was currently stood in the kitchen with her hands on her hips, a pout on her lips and her hair messy and out of place.

“I think that you are exaggerating there” Sunny replies before sighing and walking over to the stove to move the pan.

“I don’t think I was” He replied with a smile and then went over to help her. In fact I think I was 100% right”

“Okay, okay, whatever you say” Sunny replied rolling her eyes but with a smile.

“Seriously though, if Jade through a tantrum it wouldn’t have been cuter and she’s 2” He explains referring to the mini tantrum that Sunny had when she had realised that the ramen she was making had boiled dry and burnt to the bottom of the pan which she was now cleaning.

“I wasn’t having a tantrum, I was just frustrated, that’s all” Sunny said, trying to be convincing.

“Babe, you stomped your feet and everything” Gongchan laughed and took the pan from Sunny’s hands before pulling her in close. Sunny sighed and pouted again.

“Fine it was a little tantrum” she said giving up with the pout still on her face.

“I can’t resist you when you pout” Gongchan said and kissed Sunny on the lips making her giggle.

 

...   ...   ...