Chapter 12

What happens when the world ends?

They all got back to the main group and after the newbies had got themselves cleaned up, fed, rooms sorted out and a quick once over from Sunny, everyone gathered up in the main living room and sat down for a group meeting so that everyone could introduce themselves properly.

 

“So we’ll start as there are so many of us. Me first, I suppose” T.O.P began once everyone was settled. “I’m T.O.P, kind of the one in charge but I would just call it the spokesperson. This is Hyuna my wife who is currently 6 months pregnant” they both waved to the new people.

 

“Eli, and this is Sungmin. We’re currently expecting too, 2 months in” he said and smiled.

 

“I’m Victoria, I’m with Ilhoon” she said gesturing to who was sat beside her. “and those two are my younger sisters CL and Lim Kim with their respective partners Junhyung and Nichkhun who you have already met”

 

“I’m Sunny, as you know the resident doctor here, and this is Gongchan” She says to them with a smile.

 

“I’m Sunny’s younger sister Sooyoung and this is Ravi, my baby daddy. I’m four months along” she explains.

 

“I am Himchan, older brother to Gongchan. Nice to meet you. This is Chansung, the younger cousin of Nichkhun. The two cousins helped Gongchan dig me out the rubble and brought us with them here. ” he explained with a polite tone and smile.

 

“I’m Sungyeol, this is my partner Xiumin and our 6 month old daughter Soomi” he says with a cheery expression. “Oh, and over in the cardboard box in the corner is our tortoise Mango” this made the other chuckle a bit.

 

“Hey, I’m T.K, Hyuna and T.O.P saved me up top and brought me here. This is my girlfriend J-min and she is 3 and a half months gone with our first” he says wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

 

“I’m Luhan, this is U-Kwon and this is our two week old girl Kuri” he said showing of the baby in his arms.

 

“Lastly you have us, I’m Suga, and I’ve been down here since the beginning. By some miracle when we were up top on a supplies search some of the others came across these two beautiful girls here” Suga announced looking towards his girlfriend and daughter. “This is Dara and our 2 year old daughter Jade”

 

The new group nodded and smiled, happy that they had new people to talk too that had been through and were going through the same problems as them.

“Nice to meet you all. Well, now it’s our turn I guess. I’m Mark, this is my boyfriend Hoon, as you can tell he’s very pregnant, 7 months to be exact” The red head said gesturing to the brown haired man at his side. “This is our 4 year old son Jinhyun and that’s our husky Lola” This time he referred to the brown haired boy wedged between himself and hoon and the red husky that lay with its head in Hoon’s lap.

 

“I’m Mino, Marks younger brother. This is my partner IU, our 2 year old son Hyunjae and our husky Ava. Her and Lola are sisters from the same litter” a man with a Mohawk and gravelly low voice said and gestured to the black haired woman, black haired boy sat on his lap and the grey husky next to IU.

 

“Then lastly there’s us. I’m Seungho” The remaining man with brown short hair and full lips said before turning to the pink haired woman next to him “and this is my wife Jiwon”

 

...   ...   ...

 

New Character Info

(age) ... dominant ... carrier

 

Mark (23) from Got7 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BevMU1mCcAA9C07.jpg

Seungho (25) from MBLAQ http://letstalkkpop.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/seungho-11.jpg

Mino (22) from Winner http://media.tumblr.com/6b59aee7aea29e84ce02a4eb0b8ad4c9/tumblr_inline_mqz0mgvZXF1qz4rgp.png

Hoon (24) from U-KISS http://www.loveindonesia.com/images/partner_wih/1/3994/photo.jpg

Jiwon (23) from SPICA http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/104574/spica-yang-jiwon-leaves-a-message-for-her-fans.jpg

IU (22) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wHq80RT6LFY/UQeLwV7DqAI/AAAAAAAAAjA/fsnNdkG4xMQ/s1600/9rO0H.jpg

 

 

 

 

There will evetually be a sequal ... just got to get college over and done with first :) xx