Chapter 18

Saving Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One morning, KyonDae, MyungHee and EunJung gathered at the living room with HeaJung and her twins. Everyone except KyonDae was very nervous and they had to admit that the atmosphere was very pretty nerve-wrecking. In fact, they were all shocked when all of them were told by KyonDae to gather at the living room because she had something to say. HeaJung and her twins obeyed without any questions.

So, there they were. All of them sitting on the couch in front of each other. It was silent for a while before KyonDae suddenly spoke with her tone so cold, it could freeze anyone. “Here’s the deal. I can’t stand looking at your faces any longer. I’m sure you guys know very well why, right?”

HeaJung and her twins nodded while staring at the tiled floor. “As much as I want you to get out of this house, I am not that heartless of a person either. Considering that until now you can’t find a place to live.” She took something from her pocket and slid it across the table.

HeaJung looked at the object and frowned. It was a key. She looked up to KyonDae slowly with a questioning expression. MyungHee and EunJung were likewise. They were clueless as well, on what the key might be referring to.

KyonDae, still no expression on her face, explained, “That’s the key to your new house. I found a place for you three to live or should I say, MyungHee’s brother found it first as he was the one who helped me. It’s not big, that I can tell but it’s pretty decent and fits all three of you. You can move in today and pay the rent to the owner of the house by the end of the month.”

Her sentences received vary reactions in the living room. HeaJung and her twins gasped and at the same time smiled in gratefulness as they couldn’t believe what they just heard from KyonDae. MyungHee and EunJung were delighted as well. MyungHee hugged her best friend and proudly thought to herself, I know no matter how hard you try to get your revenge on them, you still couldn’t really do it because that’s not who you are.

“Thank you so much, KyonDae! Thank you so much! I don’t know how else to thank you enough!” ChungAh said while bowing to her continuously together with ChungAe and HeaJung. KyonDae crossed her arms and still, with no expression on her face, she said nonchalantly, “Oh, there is one thing you can do to thank me. Just don’t show up in front of me anymore. Forever.” The room went silent again. Honestly, none of them expected for KyonDae to say something a bit harsh like that, as she was even a very quiet person to begin with.

“I really mean it. And I want the both of you,” She pointed towards ChungAh and ChungAe, “to tell the whole school that we are not related by any means at all. Just that, though. We’re not even stepsisters from the beginning since both our parents never married so why claiming that we are? Don’t worry about the other s you told everyone about me. I just want you to tell them that we’re not related at all.” She added and the twins obeyed and nodded. It wasn’t so hard right? Just tell the whole school that they were not related by any means. At least KyonDae didn’t ask them to admit to the whole school that everything they said about her was a lie. They would be in big trouble if that happened.

“Thank you so much for your help, KyonDae. And even though it’s already too late to say this, like you said, we still want to tell you that we’re very, very sorry.” HeaJung said.

“Whatever. I just don’t want to come across any of you anymore. If we happen to pass by each other anywhere, let’s just pretend none of us have met before.” With that, she stood up and left the living room and entered her room which she shut the door completely.

“Wow ... it’s amazing that today the restaurant is not as packed as usual.” MyungHee said once she entered KyonDae’s work place with MyungSoo and the other five boys. The holiday was ending and school will reopen again so they decided to spend the last few days hanging out with each other.

The funny thing is, Teen Top will always look for KyonDae and MyungHee if they wanted to do something fun and that day, surprisingly, including MyungSoo as well. MyungSoo honestly didn’t know or understand why they wanted him to tag along as obviously, he was much older than the rest of them. Well, I guess I haven’t told you how old MyungSoo was here right? When the rest of them were 16, MyungSoo turned out to be 19. Not that much of a year gap but he often thought that he was old enough.

The seven of them ordered their food and sat at the table which was a bit small for all of them but they managed to squeeze in anyway. They were waiting for KyonDae’s break which was in about five minutes so that she can sit there together with them as well.

KyonDae saw her friends from the kitchen and happily went towards them before sitting down beside MyungHee. “All of you are here today!” she said. She didn’t know that all of them were coming that day as no one told her about coming to her work place, which what they will usually do.

“Yeah! We don’t know what else to do so we decided to hang out here and enjoy the food.” Niel said. MyungSoo leaned back on his chair and shook his head. “Out of all places in this town, this is what came to your mind?”

MyungHee rolled her eyes at her brother and snorted. “Oh come on, oppa. Don’t act like you’re an adult now when you’re actually not. Anyway, I think you guys haven’t properly been introduced to each other. So boys, this is MyungSoo, my annoying brother. MyungSoo oppa, these are Teen Top. L.Joe’s friends. Ricky, ChunJi, Niel, ChangJo and Cap.” MyungHee explained and Teen Top bowed politely to MyungSoo while MyungSoo replied with a nod.

“I think you guys will get along well with him. He’s good in guitar and singing too, like all of you.” KyonDae added. Teen Top looked at MyungSoo in amusement and said, “Oh, really? That’s cool! Hyung can join us during our jamming session sometimes!” ChunJi exclaimed and the rest of them nodded in agreement. MyungSoo shrugged and said, “Sure, why not. It sounds fun.”

MyungHee crossed her arms at her brother and commented, “Oppa, why do you sound so stiff and serious all of a sudden? Talk like you always do, can’t you?!”

“I am talking like the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter