Pre-Chapter Twelve

To Shatter A Heart Breaker [Completed]
NOTE:

Feeling that it's been quite awhile since Heartbreaker's last update, I've decided to give you guys a small treat as a tease. And then post the rest of the chapter, a longer and full chapter twelve later on the weekend, seeing that is impossible for me to work on it during weekdays.
-
-
-
------------------------------

Chapter Twelve

Disregarding the novelist’s futile struggle under him, Aaron caved no mercy into ravishing her lips. This is no kissing, but him relieving his long bottled frustration on the woman as he nibbled lusciously on the woman’s bruised lips, to a point of metallic flavor. For the longest time, the woman has been his worst headache and frustrations in every possible way from physical to the mental, giving his sanity no rest for she’d always find herself into his trains of thoughts, knocking him off his tracks. Recurring events has proven that his feelings for her cannot be define that towards a friend or hatred. The answer has always been there and with him, but he chose to deny it for the responsibilities that he held for his current relationship, and to protect himself from being pain by the same woman. He’s been shielding himself protectively with high walls; adding Calvin’s encouraging and pressuring he has allowed his fear and skepticism to power over his true feelings. Perhaps it is fate, just when he was about to make the ultimate decision from dilemma, Jiro Wang stepped in and made a turning point to his almost decision.

When Jiro said the novelist only married him because she needed a replacement for Aaron, and that her purpose in Taiwan is to play with the businessman for novel inspiration. The photographer has contradicted himself greatly, and confirmed something for Aaron all at the same time. Hebe Tian did loved Aaron Yan 10 years ago.

Additionally, the male photographer’s bold act and extreme hypocritical accusations has proven that he also holds great responsibility for his sour divorce with the novelist, and the death of their unborn baby. Hebe Tian wasn’t entirely heartless.

Hebe might’ve thought he has fallen asleep, but in truths he had long noticed the novelist’s peaking eyes, and decided to grant the woman her wish by closing his eye lids. He had thought the woman wanted to get up for something, but couldn’t due to his presence, which he assumed caused uneasiness for her. What he did not expect was for the following words to come out from the novelist.

‘Why do you have to be another woman’s man? Why aren’t you mine when I finally realized who I’ve always wanted?’

Shocked, of course he was; but he covered quickly and what Calvin said traveled back to him quickly.

‘I guess there are things that I can’t and shouldn’t control; however, I still hope you will make the most correct decision…’

Yes, there are things that can’t be control, and shouldn’t be control; that is his very own feelings, and he needs this feeling to make the most correction decision. Whether Hebe Tian is going to hurt him for the second time or not, that is not something he can control and shouldn’t control. What he can control and should control is who to hurt. He should hurt no one, if possible. If he denies his feelings, he will not only disrespect Hazel, but also hurting her in the process because while he is with her, his heart is with someone else. This is not fair to Hazel, and would only bring pain amongst himself and Hebe, probably Hazel as well. This is the worst scenario that he does not want to happen. Yes, if he stays true to his feelings Hazel would also be hurt, but the pain would only be brief, and the woman deserves that kind of respect.

He loves Hebe Tian, and will bear all future consequences with no regret.

“What are you doing? This is wrong.” The woman was finally able to escape from his violent kiss after a hard struggle. Her lips are rosily bruised, while his were bleeding from her bite.

“Are you a novelist?”

“Yes.” She’s surprised.

“Did you marry Jiro Wang for novel inspirations?”

“What?!” she sounded offended, and he took that as a no. His expression was toneless, which surprised her when his tongue entered gently this time, “We’re not suppose to be doing this.” She was breathless.

“Tell me,” he finally released his grasp on her wrist, and cupped her face in great seriousness, “do you love me?”

Does she love him? Is he seriously asking her that question? She ruminated on the man, and answered softly with two words, “I do.”

Aaron Yan finally smiled with the most mesmerizing smile that she has ever seen, “Then let us do what we’re suppose to do.” He recaptured her lips again, she could still taste the metallic taste of blood, but unlike the violent and rash kiss before, this time is gentle with cautious and… love?

He said they are doing what they’re supposed to do. Hebe doesn’t know what to think, it’s too blissful that it might be a dream.

“What is this?” she asked dazedly after he finally broke off the kiss.

“What do you think?”

“You should only kiss your significant other.”

He gave her another quick kiss, before grinning at her.

Hebe continued to stared dazedly at him, couldn’t make her self believe what is happening. Her hands reached for his face unconsciously, as if testing if he were real or not.

“You’re my significant other.” He finally syllabled it out for her.

That was all Aaron needed to say for the novelist to smile in blissful joy as she reached to wrap her arms around his neck in a hug.

“What about Hazel?” Hebe did not forget about the other woman.

“I will talk to her.”

“What happened?” she meant what made his decision.

“All you need to know is that you have my heart.”

Hebe smiled more, and hugged him tighter. That’s enough for her to proclaim happiness claimed.

“I don’t like your cologne.”

“Buy me a new one then.”

“Of course.”

-
-
-

----------------------------------------
We're almost there, a few more chapters to go.
Bear with me!
-ebru