Chapter 5

I come for you

Chapter 5

 

I take the stairs, one by one, to get to my room. I hesitate before putting my hand on the door handle. I can do this. I need to do this. He can’t do this to me anymore. I deserve my happily ever after. I close my eyes and picture Sehun, his face and the love in his eyes. He gives me the strength I need to make it through. I know I can do this. When I open the door, I see GD sitting on my bed. I walk over to him and give him a kiss. 

“Hi babe.”

He grips my hips and his lips. “You look so hot babe.” I place my hands on his shoulders and give him a smile. I know it’s fake. I hate his touch. I hate him.

“I’m going to change so I’ll be right back.” I give him another kiss and go to get my things together to get ready for bed.

GD gets up from my bed and walks over to me. I feel his breath on my neck. He turns me around and cradles my face. There’s an unreadable expression on his face and out of nowhere he pushes me in the corner. The back of my head hits the wall and I instantly feel dizzy. My eyes start to tear up but before I can say anything, GD punches me in the stomach. He holds me by the collar of my shirt and shakes me. 

“GD, please stop. You’re hurting me.” He stops for a minute to look at me. I think about giving him a hug and telling him it’s ok but then the darkness takes over and he pushes me to the floor. 

“GD, please stop. You’re hurting me!” I yell as I hold my stomach. But he doesn’t stop. He keeps punching me over and over again. I start to blame myself. This is my fault. I should have left him when he first put his hands on me. I try to push him away but he won’t stop. My face is on fire. The tears start to come and I try to get up and push him away but he kneels before me holding my wrists.

“When are you going to learn Taeyeon?” His dark eyes eat me whole. I turn my head away and yell incoherent words to get anyone’s attention in the building. 

“Why don’t you just tell me how you feel? I see that look in your face. You don’t want to see me. You’re pissed that I stood you up! Aren’t you?”

He holds my mouth shut with his hand and holds my wrists tighter. I whimper and try to push him but I can’t move. “Why can’t you just see how much I love you? You push me to this Taeyeon."

I try to take his hand off of my mouth so I can talk to him but he holds more force on me so I can’t move. He has total control over me. Maybe this is what I deserve. I should have been a better girlfriend. I should have been better. I did this to myself. I want to tell him that I love him and that I’m sorry. I want him to stop hitting me. I keep crying and crying but he won’t stop.

All of a sudden I hear the door open and see Jessica coming toward us.

 “Get the off her GD or I swear I will hurt you.” 

Before GD could get up, Jessica punches him in the face knocking him off balance. I quickly get up from the floor and run over to her. GD shakes his head and looks at the both of us. 

“Are you ing serious right now? Who the do you think you are,” 

His laugh makes me nervous and I want him out of my life. This nightmare needs to be over. Jessica pushes me back and looks straight at GD, “Someone who will up your life if you don’t leave right now. I swear GD I will make you regret ever knowing me if you don’t leave now!” 

Jessica pulls me to her. “You’re done with her GD. Don’t call or text her anymore. She isn’t your girlfriend!”

“Is that what you want Taeyeon? You want us to be done? No more?”

I tear my eyes away from him. This is too much. I hate that I’m doing this. I just want to say sorry and tell him that we can work it out. I look at Jessica and her expression says it all. I need to break up with him. I can’t live like this. I touch my face and remember all the times he’s hit me. This is it. 

“I’m sorry GD but we can’t be together anymore.” My voice is so low. I hope he hears me. “I just can’t do this anymore.”

GD takes one final look at us. “This isn’t over,” he says threateningly before leaving. Jessica shuts the door and I fall into her arms.