Chapter 11

I come for you

Chapter 11

Taeyeon

 

The next few days are perfect. Sehun and I spend time together and I feel our love growing. The memories of us haunt me and I try to shut them out so I can live in the now but it’s hard. There’s so much that we need to talk about but I don’t know how to bring it up and a part of me wants him to say something. There’s no denying our feelings for one another but neither of us have admitted our feelings. Every time we hang out with Jessica and Kris, they’d make their comments that we should just get together already.

I smile but Sehun doesn’t say anything. It makes me wonder how he truly feels. We share more moments of passion and I love when his lips touch mine. I want his kiss to be my last. He took me out to dinner a few more nights, and then surprised me with ice cream while I was in the library studying more about Lunatic. The sweet little gestures meant so much to me and it felt good to know how much he cared about me. I’m thankful that I wasn’t afraid anymore to be around him, and with each day I felt closer than ever to him.

A few days before Christmas break, Sehun asked me if I wanted to ride back home with him and Kris. As much as I wanted to say yes, I told him I preferred to drive so that I would have my car at home and was looking forward to some time to think. He laughed and didn’t push the subject any further.

It’s Sunday night, as I change into my shorts and tank top before climbing into bed. I haven’t seen much of Jessica since she has been busy with finishing up her assignments and spending time with Kris. I’m happy for my friends and can tell they really like one another. I am not sure what is holding them back and I don’t ask, because I know Jessica would turn around and ask me the same question about Sehun. I smile to myself as I snuggle under my covers. I lie here for a minute or so then take out my phone and send a text to Sehun.

Me: Just wanted to say good night.

I turn on my LCD and flip through the channels trying to find something to watch. I finally settle on "Dear John”. After about an hour, I look at my phone again and don’t see anything from Sehun. I get a little sad and wonder what he is doing. I turn my head back to the LCD.

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door and I get up wondering who It’s. The knock becomes more urgent. I freeze. I can’t seem to open the door. What if It’s GD? I look around my room to find a bat or anything! I can do this. I reach for the door and turn the door knob. When I open it, I see Sehun standing there with a bag of food. I let out a deep sigh. Thank goodness it’s not GD. His jaw slightly drops as he looks at me and I remember I’m just wearing shorts and a revealing tank top. It makes me feel good knowing he likes what he sees so I don’t try to hide anything. I step away from the door to let him in. 

“Way to answer me back, jerk.” I push on his chest.

“Were you worried?” He winks at me. He comes in and I count to ten. I’ve been alone with him before. This will be easy! He puts the food on my desk and sits on my bed.

I walk over to my desk and peek in the bag. “Mmmm...what’d you bring?”

“Why don’t you take a look and see,” he replies playfully.

I open the bag and see caramel ice cream with peanut butter M&M’s, my absolute favorite! 

“Awwww, you remembered?” I clap my hands together and take out the goodies. Sehun gets up from the bed and hugs me from behind. He kisses me light on the side of my neck and I giggle. 

“Stop, you’re tickling me.” His arms get tighter around me and he kisses a trail down my neck to my shoulder and back up to my face. I pull away from him but he playfully tackles me on the bed. The weight of his body is on me and immediately I feel warmth in between my thighs. My subconscious pokes her head out and falls on the ground laughing. My breathing starts to get heavy as his face is inches from mine.

“Pretty girl, do I make you nervous?” His whisper sounds seductive and so inviting. I look at his lips and want to feel his kisses all over me.

“Of course not,” I lie, “You’re just really heavy and I can’t breathe!”

Sehun laughs and lifts his body off of me. I miss him already. He gets off the bed and brings the box of ice cream and M&M’s back over to the bed. I wonder how we’re going to eat the ice cream without any spoons but then Sehun grabs the spoons from the bag as if he read my mind. He comes back to the bed and sits next to me. We start mixing the M&M’s in the ice cream and dig into the cartons. It tastes so good and exactly what I need, we sit enjoying our ice cream treat when Sehun offers me a spoonful of his ice cream. I smile at him and offer him a spoonful of my own, but before it reaches his mouth I top the spoon up to his nose and giggle.

“Mature, Tae! Now you have to it off.” I freeze and am not sure what to do. I look at Sehun and can tell he knows I’m feeling unsure,

“It’s okay Tae, and I was just kidding.” He reaches over for a napkin, but I quickly lean over to his face and off the ice cream. I can’t believe I just did that and I feel shy all of a sudden. I turn my head away from him and stare at the LCD. 

Sehun’s arms pull me back toward him and his mouth slides to my ear, 

“That was y as hell, pretty girl.”
I blush and smile to myself. I hand him a napkin but can’t look him in the eyes. After we clean up the cartons we stay curled in each other’s arms for the entire movie. By the time it’s over, I look at my cell phone and notice that It’s nearly two in the morning. I look at Sehun and see he has nearly fallen asleep.

“Do you want to spend the night with me?” I nervously ask.

Sehun’s eyes shoot open and I’m scared he is going to say no. “I’d love that, pretty girl.”

I’m happy he says yes. This feels comfortable and natural, like it used to when we stayed up all night watching movies and ended up sleeping like this. We both get under my covers and lay on our sides looking at one another. He comes close to me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. “Good night, pretty girl.”

I smile when I feel his lips on my forehead. I can get use to this feeling. “Night, Sehun. Sweet dreams.”

***


When I wake up in the morning, I’m wrapped up in Sehun’s arms. I look over at him and see how peaceful he looks while he sleeps. I look at his lips and want to feel them on me. I want more. I feel Sehun bring me closer to him and feel his arousal touch my thigh. It makes me nervous and I’m not sure what to do. Is he hard because of me? I whip my head back and almost fall out of bed, but sehun’s arm tightens around my shoulders.  Sehun’s staring at me with sleepy eyes when I look back at him.

“Sorry, did I scare you?” Sehun lets me go and stretches. I peek at his shirtless body and feel my breathing quicken. Everything about his body is perfect. His muscles, his skin, his slim but y abs. 

“Like what you see?” His playful tone makes me feel better. I love to hear the sound of his voice.

I shake my head and grab a pillow to slam it on his face. We start laughing and he starts to tickle me. “Oh my God Sehun, stop!” I’m squealing and love how we are. He gets on top of me and his face is inches from mine. Our eyes meet and I feel a flicker of desire. I hope he knows how he is making me feel. I feel myself getting wet and I want more. I want Sehun. He looks at me again and brings his face closer to mine. I think he is about to kiss me and I’m ready, but out of nowhere he pauses. Instead of kissing me on the lips, he kisses my forehead. It’s still sweet but I’m a little disappointed. 

“I’m hungry. Let’s get breakfast.” He slowly gets off me and is smirking. If he’s trying to tease me, it’s working, but two can play this game.