Chapter 23

I come for you

Chapter 23

 
The flight down to Florida is smooth and quick. I don’t leave Sehun’s side. He assures me that my dad and Tiffany know what happened and that he’s taking me away. My dad’s still in New York for a conference and Tiffany’s going be there in a few days to join him. Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh told us to be safe. I was scared leaving everyone behind. What if GD did something stupid and hurt them? I would never forgive myself. I told Jessica to keep me posted about what was going on. Something told me Sehun wasn’t being one hundred percent honest with me when it came to GD.
 
When we land in Miami, there’s a car waiting for us at the airport. It’s about a two-hour drive and in a guarded neighborhood in Miami. I can’t wait to get there and just be alone with Sehun. He falls asleep during the car ride to the beach house. Kris told me he has not been sleeping after I left him, so I am happy he can finally rest. I look over at him and smile. I am glad that he came to save me from GD. Everything happens for a reason and even though I had to suffer at least now I can be happy. I promise myself to let go of my fears and be happy. Sehun’s never going to treat me the way GD did. He cherishes me and puts me first. Our love is strong and is one of a kind. There’s no way to truly explain how we feel, but it’s real.
 
I watch his chest rise and fall with each breath he takes. I pull out my Iphone and send a message to Jessica.
 
Me: Hey we’re in the car now. The flight was good.
 
Jessica: That’s good babe. Just have fun and relax. You guys need this.
 
Me: Thanks for everything Jess. Tell Kris, I said thanks. Love you both!
 
Jessica: We love you too! Have fun!
 
I smile and put my phone away. This week is going to be great. It’ll just be us on the beach and alone. Finally. We pull up to the beach house and I’m surprised how much it seems different, but still the same as it always was when our families spent summers here together.  The beach house looks like a mansion on the sand. There are six rooms and two floors. Each room filled with pictures of our families throughout the years. It feels so good to be here again. It’s nearly midnight; we are both tired from the flight and drive. Sehun wraps his arm around my waist and kisses the side of my head. 
 
“Alright, let’s get to bed baby.” 
 
He takes my hand and leads me upstairs. When we get to our room, I am shocked at what I see. There is a picture of Sehun and me on the nightstand along with our shell collection. I walk over to the nightstand and lightly touch the seashells. I pick up the picture of us and smile. My mom took the picture when Sehun and I were on the beach. We look happy and full of life. I touch my chest and feel the tears coming. I swallow the lump residing in my throat. I do not want to cry! The bedroom is dark with the moonlight streaming through the windows. I can hear the waves crashing down and feel the calmness of the night through the slightly open windows. The walls are beige and there is a bookcase to the side of the room. I look over and see the bed with the dark blue blankets and pillowcases, Sehun’s favorite color. Sehun wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my right shoulder. 
 
“See I never stopped thinking about you taeyeon.”
 
I want him so badly and I am ready to be his tonight. I don’t know how to tell him how much I want him or how I dream of us every night. I want to feel his hands all over me and to connect with him. I turn around and put my arms around his neck. I pull him down hard to my face and start tugging on his lips. I have no idea what I am doing, but hearing the moans coming out of his mouth, I know I am doing the right thing. I feel his harden length and my hand starts to explore his incredible body. Sehun pulls away and looks at me. 
 
“Are you sure babe?”
 
“Yes, I need you.” 
 
Tonight is the night. I will finally be his. After all these years and what we lost, we are here. Unsure of what to do, I look up into his eyes.
 
“We don’t have to do anything baby. It’s okay.” He rubs my arms and I put my head down.
 
“I just want things to be perfect.”
 
He tips my head back and smiles. “You’re perfect taeyeon.” He lightly kisses my lips. “We’re perfect baby.”
 
I place my hand over his heart. I love to feel it beating against my body. 
 
“I want you to be my first Sehun.”
 
“I’ll be your first and your last, Taeyeon. I promise baby. I’m not going anywhere even if you keep pushing me away.”