Chapter 8: Easy go

A Place To Call Home

Girls squealed as they pass.

Even the old ladies stopped and looked at them with amazement as they pass.

In short, they're instant heartthrobs.

"Ugh! Will they stop shouting?! They're so loud and crazy, I don't like it" Sehun complained as he covered his ears with his hands.

"Let them be, it might be their first time to see such wonderful creatures" Baekhyun said then smiled at the girls at the side making them all squeal.

*He's really enjoying the attention* Sehun rolled his eyes. "Hyung, let's try that shop shall we?" Sehun pointed at a ddeokbokki shop just a meter away from them. The smell of ddeokbokki from that shop reached the end of their stomachs and their tummys all growled. "I guess we're all hungry huh?" Suho chuckled and rubbed his tummy.

Without further a do, they went inside the ddeokbokki shop, and once again they ordered massive amounts of menus but this time they are all quiet since every human in that shop and people who  would pass would "whisper" how good looking they are and some girls would squeal. *How can they be so loud when someone's eating here?!* Sehun frowned as he had another bite.

Baekhyun on the other hand, still enjoyed it and would wave at them from time to time. 

D.O is irritated with the noise as well. He's an alien who loves peace, and noisy people ain't really his style. Suddenly he stand up. "Where are you going?" Kai asked. "I'm going to order some more" he answered then left the others to go to the counter.

His eyes examined the foods displayed and the menus written up. "What will it be sir?" the lady in he counter asked, adding a little sweetness in her voice and smiled as if he's trying to attract D.O. But D.O didn't find it attractive at all. He just thinks it's weird.

Trying not to sound irritated, he composed himself and said to the lady her order. He was about to go back to their table when the lady grabbed a hold of his hand that was resting in the counter, D.O faced her with a blank face. The lady still smiled while asking, "It's my first time to see you in here" the lady leaned to the counter and placed her other hand at her cheeks "And you know? I lived my entire life in here. You must be new here, Are you?" 

"Uhmm...Yeah...Actually we just moved here in Seoul" D.O answered trying not to look at the lady.

"I knew it!" The lady smiled even more wide now, "Soooooo? Where do you live?"

*Why is she asking where we are leaving?! Okay that's just creepy and weird* D.O struggled to calm his face. "Uhmmm I'm sorry but I can't just tell you right?"

The lady pouted, *Is she trying to be cute?!* D.O is already irritated now.

"Too bad, but you still must be students are you?" D.O's face turned to the lady now, shocked with what she said.

"Students?" he asked his right eyebrow slightly up.

"Uhmm...yeah"

"You have school here?"

The lady thought D.O was trying to be funny and pushed him slightly, "Of course dummy!" 

*I can't believe this, Earth has a school too, just like ours? But is it also like ours? Do they do military trainings too?* 

The lady scanned D.O's face as he wondered. She bit her lip, impressed on how good looking D.O is. The lady's stare disturbed D.O, "Well ah...I better go back to our table now" D.O excused himself, the lady continued to smile as D.O went back to his seat.

"That lady looked like she was about to devour you" Chanyeol whispered to D.O the moment he had sat.

"You got that right" D.O replied.

After a while, the next batch of orders were served and it didn't took that long for them to finish it. Chanyeol burped loudly and rubbed his tummy, "Done and satisfied!"

The waiter went to them and handed them the bill, Baekhyun was about to give him another gems, but Kai stopped his hand. "I'll do it". Kai handed him the money and then they all stood up and went outside.

"Where's Suho hyung?" the maknae asked.

"Yow guys, wait for me" Suho ran to them, he was holding paper bags at both hands. And I tell you, it's a lot of paper bags.

"What's that hyung?" Kai asked, pointing at the paper bags.

"Oh these? Well uhmm...Some clothes and the others are food. We can't afford to be hungry for the incoming days right? I mean it's not like everyday we will go here just to eat" Suho explained and everyone nodded.

"Okay that settle things then, we should go home now!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yeah we should, My tomatoes are tired already" he looked at the sack of tomatoes he is holding. "PLUS I need a place with NO MORE STARES now" Baekhyun said that one loudly enough for the people around them to hear. People were really staring at them, again, admiring them. But when they heard Baekhyun said that they all turned their heads and acted like they're doing their business.

"Good one hyung" Kai laughed then bumped fist with Baekhyun.

"Okay okay, stop it guys, we should go back home fast" Suho said. Then all heads turned to him when he said that.

"Fast?" Chanyeol said the word again.

"Oh I know how to go back home FAST" Kai stressed the word. 

"Hmm...Looks like we're all thinking the same are we?" Baekhyun added too.

*Oh dear me* D.O facepalmed. 

"Look guys, we're not doing it in here. We're not letting humans see---" Suho tried to stop them but Baekhyun cutted him off, "Hyung, we won't let them see" Baekhyun tried to persuade the leader.

"Yeah, it'll be fast, humans won't even notice. And besides, when we went here and rode the bus my insides felt sick. I don't want to feel that anymore. It's lame and lame and lame" Sehun were on their side too. With no other choice Suho nodded.

"YEHET! We're gonna fly!" Sehun cheered and D.O quickly covered his mouth. People looked at them for a bit and then went back to their business. D.O removed his hand from the maknae's mouth, "Sorry" Sehun made a peace sign at them.

"Okay let's go somewhere else. Somewhere we can be alone" Suho suggested and they all nodded.

They went to a dark alley. No one was there except for them, "Ready guys?" Suho asked them.

They all nodded. And then in a blink of an eye, they were up in the sky!

They leaped buildings to buildings. It was really fast that human won't truly be able to see.  Baekhyun hold on tight the sack of tomatoes at his back, "Hyung!" Sehun called him. He looked at the maknae and asked, "What?". "You look funny with that sack of tomatoes in your back! XD" Sehun laughed hard. Baekhyun  get one tomatoe fromthe sack, "Hey tomato, I trust you to hit that guy hard!" He threw the tomato at Sehun's direction but Sehun quickly dodged it, "Looks like your beloved tomato betrayed you"

 

***

 

Hana was about to have a bite of kimbap when suddenly someting fell in the table she was using and all of it's juice blasted on Hana. People gasped, the waiter hurriedly went to her and handed her a napkin. "Here you go miss" 

Hana thanked him and wiped all the juice in her face, *Yuck!* 

She sprayed a bit of cologne to remove the smell and then looked at the thing that fell, *A tomato?*

Her right eyebrow twitched, *Tomatoes! I'M STARTING TO HATE YOU*

 

***

 

It didn't took that long for them to reach the cabin. It was quiet as always, the air was cold despite that it was only 2 in the afternoon.

They all assembled outside. "Is everyone here?" Suho asked and they all said "Yes"

"Good, okay we should put all the things that we bought in it's place now. D.O you're in charge of the food, put it in the fridge please" Suho handed D.O the paper bag with all the foods inside. "Here's all your clothes" He also handed the paper bags to each of the members.

"Geez hyung you act like a mom" Chanyeol chorted.

Suho didn't bother replying.

"You know, it's really freezing in here. And if you won't mind, can we just continue this inside" Sehun suggested while he hugged himself and shivered as cold wind touched him.

They all went inside and placed all the bags on the floor except for D.O who went to the kitchen to arrange all the foods bought. "It's still cold" Kai said his eyes diverted to the fireplace, "Chanyeol-hyung, remember when we were kids you acted like you control fire?" Kai asked.

"Yeah" Chanyeol replied.

"You still belive that do you?"

"Yeah"

"Well then will you create fire now please" Kai pointed at the fireplace. Chanyeol quickly went outside to gather some wood.

"You sure can control Chanyeol" Baekhyun commented.

A few minutes had passed, Chanyeol came back with a bunch of firewood. He then started to make fire at the fire place. Suho handed him a match box.

"I wish I can really control fire" Chanyeol said as he lit a few matches.

"Keep on dreaming, who knows maybe it will come true" Suho lifted his spirit up. The others enjoyed the warmth and sat at the sofa. Baekhyun's eyes were close now. 

D.O joined them and sat together with Kai.

All of them were quiet. They were all tired this day, but the silence was broken with a loud beep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"What the---" Baekhyun was surprised, all of them were. Heads searched for where that sound came from.

"Hyung, it sounds like it's coming from you" Sehun pointed at the leader. Suho scanned himself and then he realized it was coming from the 3d map the queen gave her. He opened it and then the map is now visible in the air, on the upper right an exclamation mark is blinking. The others joined Suho and looked at the map.

"Click it hyung" Kai commanded, Suho followed and clicked the exclamation mark. Suddenly, a face of an old man appeared. He looked like Einstein with that messy hair of his and he has frizzy mustache too.

"Professor Z!" They all shouted. It was Professor Z in the monitor. He is the head scientist of EXO Planet, he is also the one who gave Earth lessons to Baekhyun and Kai.

"Yow Professor! Looking old as always!" Baekhyun commented.

"I guess we're really connected now" Professor Z said. 

"I didn't knew that this is also a communicator" D.O said. 

"Well we never knew too until we tried it, I'm glad it all went well. How are you lads in there?" The professor asked and they all shouted that they're fine.

"Professor, did we get in?" Suho flinched at the voice. It's Princess Eunji for sure. 

"Yes princess, I guess our little experiment worked" The camera changed angles and then it stopped to a familiar face, it was Princess Eunji.

"HEY GUYS!" she shouted, "Hey Suho" when she said that her voice was low yet sweet. Suho smiled, "Princess..."

"YAH! NO MORE LOVEY DOVEY MOMENTS WILL YA!" Baekhyun yelled making the princess chuckle, "I guess you're as loud as ever Baekhyun. I'm glad that you haven't changed. EXO Planet is missing your loudness already!"

"Speaking of the EXO Planet, How is the war?" D.O asked curiousedly 

"We're advancing this time" The princess answered but there was no joy in her tone. 

"Eunji, what's wrong?" Suho asked worriedly, the princess looked down, "When you departed, EXO-M disappeared at the battlefield too" 

"We don't know where they went but because of that we're advancing but I don't know if we should be happy or not. I'm sure Boa has something on her sleeve, I just hope...that EXO-M is okay" the princess added.

EXO-K is quiet. Now, they've become worried of their comrade's condition. 

*That damn Boa! Don't she dare lay a hand at our friends!* Chanyeol clenched his fist.

"Anyway, you shouldn't worry! Our soldiers here are trying their best! Some are also investigating where EXO-M went. We will do our best in here don't worry" Princess Eunji said in a lively tone. She don't want them to get worried. She wants them to stay on their cool always.

"I know you will" Suho said and smiled.

"Okay! Let's go back to our main goal in this call shall we" this time it was Professor Z in the monitor.

"Fire away Professor!" Baekhyun lively said.

"You see, we realized that finding the other part would be hard without any tools or assurance where it is located. And so we decided in here to examine the findings the princess had regarding with the location of the other part. It was all head cracking but we somehow managed to make an application which will be helpful in your quest" The professor explained then turned back and did something.

"What are you doing professor?" Sehun asked.

"Downloading the app, and transferring it to the 3d map" A bar and the word "downloading" appeared in the monitor. When the bar was full,the face of the professor appeared again.

He cleared his throat, "I just downloaded to your gadget an application. I call it Finding Othart"

"Othart?" They all asked.

"Othart as in Other Part. Anyway, it can detect the other part's energy but it will not lead you in it, once you're close to the other part it will blink and give sounds. BUT THAT ONLY WORKS WHEN YOU'RE NEAR THE OTHER PART" the professor explained again.

"That is still hard" Baekhyun sighed and scratched his head.

"Well it can really help you if you move from different place to another or meet different kinds of people everyday" The professor suggested. 

"Meet new people? Then we can go to school" Sehun said, all eyes concentrated on him. "Well I mean...Back at EXO Planet, I met you guys in the school too. I mean school is where you can meet friends right?" 

"Yeah, if only they have a school here" Baekhyun sighed again.

"Actually they do..." D.O said, and this time all eyes moved to him. "Well, back at the shop where we were eating a lady kind of said that there is a school in here too"

"WHAAAAAT?! They have a school in here too?! GEEZ! Earth is really a copycat I'm telling you!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"At least that made things easier. We should enroll guys" Suho suggested. 

"That's a great idea! Leave that to me, I'm sure there will be paperworks and documents to be passed so just leave it to me! I'll search for a school for you in here and by tomorrow I'll get it done!" the professor beamed and then ran. It was the princess in the monitor now.

"Looks like we're advancing now too" Suho said making the princess chuckle. 

"I guess so...." The princess weakly said.

"Uhh...we should go too now" Baekhyun said then signaled the others to go. 

Suho is alone in the living room now. "Eunji? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing it's just that...I miss you so much" she said tears already forming in her eyes.

Suho smiled, "I miss you too you know..."

"Don't stress yourself in there okay? I mean being with those five is stressful enough you know" Eunji tried to joke which Suho laughed too, "You got that right"

"Well...I better help professor now"

"Well..uhmm...yeah.."

"Until next time Suho, take care okay?" 

"I will you too...and Eunji?"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

Eunji smiled, her heart wants to leap for joy but she remained her cool, "I love you too"

And with that the map became visible again.

Suho turned it off.

*I'm glad we've somehow got connected* And with that, Suho smile contentedly. He then joined the others in the kitchen, D.O was trying to cook, following the steps written in a book.

"So...............how is it?" Baekhyun smile deviously, Suho just chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm glad they managed to make an application, it would really make our job easier." Kai changed the topic.

"Yeah, but about the school thingy, should we really enroll?" Sehun asked.

"You're the one who gave that idea maknae!" 

"Well being on a school means meeting new people, and who knows maybe it'll make our job even more easier" Suho grabbed a chair and sat on it."And yes it's official, we're going to school"

 

*** 

 

Hana opened the door to her bedroom and slammed his body in her bed, "I'm tired" she said to herself. 

She was about to close her eyes when suddenly there was a knock. 

Irritated for disturbing her rest, she stomped off and opened the door, "What?"

"You look grumpy" Sunny commented, "Didn'tyou enjoyed Hongdae?" 

"Hey how did you know---Oh I forgot you're my best friend" Hana smiled, she still finds it cool for Sunny to know her every act. 

"Yeah  I am! And as your best friend I did something that you will surely love" Sunny gave Hana an envelope. Hana carefully opened it and read it. Her eyes became wide and then hugged Sunny.

She pulled away when Sunny complained that she can't breathe.

"Admission to SM Academy! Thanks Sunny! But how did you---" 

Sunny cutted her off and explained, "Well it will be a hassle if you enrolled as Kim Hana, the daughter of a well known business tycoon in South Korea, so I somehow made a few changes and with the help of money it somehow went well."

"Oh Sunny! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Hana hugged her again.

"No biggie!" Sunny smiled

"I can't believe this, I'll be studying again! In a normal school!" Hana leaped for joy and Sunny just chuckled at her friend's childish behaviour.

*I'm happy that you're happy Hana*

 



AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YOW PEEPS! LOOK GUYS, I'M NOT THAT REALLY FLUENT IN ENGLISH. IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE A WRONG GRAMMAR PLEASE COMMENT IT DOWN FOR ME TO CORRECT IT! :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

SARANGHAEYO<3