Chapter 13: The meeting

A Place To Call Home

Hi Munchkins ^_^ (I’ve decided to call you readers’ Munchkins’. I hope you don’t mind)

First of all, I’m very very sorry for being inactive for these past days. I’ve been busy lately since I’ll be entering college now (Okay the thought scares me). I hope you’ll forgive me. And also sorry if you find my story lame; It’s really my first time and I’m telling you I’m not that fluent in English so sometimes it’s hard for me to express certain scenes well. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

But I’ll try my best to give you wonderful updates.

I really appreciate that you’re reading this.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

 

Sorry for the long wait! Here is Chapter 13 of ‘ A Place to call home’! I hope you’ll stay tuned. There are a lot more things I have in my mind. And it’ll be exciting for sure.

 

 

 

 

Hana sat alone under the shade of a tree at the yard of their school.

Only a few came in here and they’re mostly couples. Hana doesn’t like to be alone in her first day but since she was followed everywhere by the piercing stares of some of her girl schoolmates she don’t have a choice but to be a total loner now.

Hana sighed as she closed her Math book. “So much for my first day, now I’m labeled as ‘Hana the Loner”

She was about to close her eyes when she noticed three girls approaching her.

It was her classmates. One of them is Ivory, a girl with sharp eyes and dark black hair who pointed lies at Hana. The other two were blonde with skin so pale and they look identical. Their hair is tied up in a ponytail.

“Hi Hana” Ivory started.

Hana smells trouble. Ever since she saw Ivory she knew that that girl doesn’t like her at all.

“By the way, this is Mimi and Didi” She introduced the twins, Hana remained silent.

“Well you’re quiet. Still trying to act like an angel” Didi said.

Hana could feel her blood boiling. She could totally handle this three. Of course she can! She’s a black belter in taekwando! But of course she can’t do that in here. It’ll just make things worse.

To avoid trouble, Hana stand up and shakes off the dirt from her back. She was about to walk away when suddenly Ivory pulled her hair making her sit back again.

“What do you think are you doing?!” Hana shouted. This time more students came.

The three chuckled.

Ivory came closer to Hana and pulled her hair making her stand up. Hana tried to control the anger inside her as she groaned in pain.

“Now what Ms. Show off? Wanna fight?” Ivory pushed her. Hana slammed her back at the tree hard.

Tears formed in her eyes. She wants to fight back now. But hearing the mumblings of the crowd and the laughter of some made her feel so powerless. It’s like she’s back from her mansion again. She’s alone and sad.

“Oh look Ivory you made her cry” Mimi said as she tries to stop her laughter.

Hana touched her cheek it was wet from her tears.

“Aww poor you” Ivory grabbed her arm and pulled her to stand up.

She pushed Hana in the center of the crowd. She lied on the floor as Ivory pushed her.

“So this is the one who you called angel? Pfft! She’s ugly! Just look at her face!” Ivory shouted at the crowd.

Hana lowered her head, her hair covered her face. Tears just went on running.

And then again Ivory pulled her hair enough for her to see everyone.

“Ever since I saw you I hated you already. You must hate me now do you?” she whispered at Hana.

“You see Hana. I’m the queen in this school and when you came in attention started to come to you WHICH I DON’T LIKE. And so now you’ll face the consequence”

Ivory lifted her hand. She opened her palms ready to slap Hana. Hana closed her eyes waiting for the hit.

 

Suddenly, 5 shadows covered her.

 

Then she felt someone hugged her---No someone had put in a coat in her.

“You shouldn’t be mean on such a gorgeous human you know”

“yeah right! You made my tomato cry! You’ll face the consequence now!”

 

“Sssh. Stop crying” the man who put in the coat at her whispered.

She looked to see who it was and it was....

 

 

***

 

 

10 minutes ago.

at the cafeteria...

 

 

 

The six were at the cafeteria now. Munching on the food that was laid on their table.

 

“Yah hyung! Can you order more please” Baekhyun said as he continued to attack the food.

Suho sighed and went to the counter.

“Slow down hyung!” Sehun complained but Baekhyun didn’t listen.

“Geez you eat like you’ve haven’t eaten for years”

“It’s the witch’s fault! She made me do three laps on the field! I’m so tired and hungry!” Baekhyun explained.

“Wow that’s mean” Sehun commented.

Among the six he’s the only one who was placed in a year below them. The other two, Suho and Chanyeol were placed in a different section.

“But really you’re right. Their school here is very different from ours. We use weapons and guns but they use pens and papers. But the damage here is much greater though, my head hurts from all the lessons.”

“Yeah you’re right. And the human girls UGH! They keep on winking at me and they keep on passing me papers with numbers on it!” Chanyeol added.

“Well we need to get use of these headaches from now on” Suho said as he came in with a tray full of sandwiches at his hand.

“By the way hyung, did the device made a sound?” Kai asked.

“Nope” Suho replied making them all sigh.

 

D.O looked at the window.

He saw that there were now a lot of students outside. And that it seems that there is happening outside.

“What’s the matter hyung?” Kai asked. He noticed that D.O’s attention were outside.

D.O faced them and said, “Uh…nothing”

 

“Hey looks like Ivory is starting a mess again!”

The six heard the students in the next table said.

“Really?! With whom?”

“With the new girl at Year 4 Section A”

“Woah that girl with a face of an angel. Tsk2! Ivory is surely an insecure one”

 

“Hey hyung isn’t that you’re class?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah…  new girl?” Kai said facing D.O and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stood up and shouted, “My tomato’s in trouble!”

 


Part 2 maybe later? Tomorrow? Sorry munchkins, I'm really busy T^T

Thank you for reading! Saranghaeyo<3