Chapter 12: Sorry not sorry

A Place To Call Home

After Yunho's class which is Math, is Physics. Their physics teacher was a strict one; She never lets anyone talk in her class especially when she's discussing. One time, Baekhyun was bored and he tried to talk to Kai who is sitting besides him, but the terror teacher saw him and he was ordered to do 3 laps at the field. 

Hana chewed the end of her pencil as she tried to concentrate and listen at the teacher. She sighed when she realized she just can't understand anything. She looked at the empty seat beside her, *Geez where's the tomato boy, it's kinda boring without him. No one's here to pester me*

"SOMETHING WRONG MS.HANA?" 

Hana flinched. She looked at the teacher who looked straight at her. All her classmates' eyes were at her and Hana could feel her palms sweaty. The teacher's stare is just so terrifying. "Nothing Ma'am" 

"Nothing? I don't think so. You're thoughts seems to be flying. Let me remind you ONCE AGAIN. I don't like students WHO are not PARTICIPATING IN MY CLASS. Anyone who does, will receive a punishment. Understand Ms. HANA?" 

"Yes Ma'am" Hana replied. Her hands trembled a little. She never imagined that teachers can be scary, it was really different from what home school teachers do. But oh well, she likes the way things SHOULD be done.

She was about to sit back when her classmate, Ivory, the one with sharp eyes and black hair said, "Old "

The teacher quickly faced the class again, her eyes were a million times scary now, "WHO SAID THAT?!" 

The classroom shooked with her voice. It was dead silence when suddenly Ivory stood up and pointed Hana, "Hana ma'am. She's the one who called you a old " 

Hana looked at her. She can't believe she just can point lies at her. Ivory grinned.

"But I didn't---" Hana tried to explain and defend herself when suddenly the teacher shouted her name which cutted her off, "KIM HANA!" 

Hana looked at her teacher, it almost look like there's smoke coming out from her nose. Her face is red with anger. 

"DETENTION!"

Hana looked down, she can now hear Ivory's chuckles. She wants to punch that girl hard and send her somewhere out there in the universe! 

"Whoa Ma'am" All heads turned to Kai.

"Something wrong BOY?" the teacher stressed the words as she said that.

"Yeah. Something is wrong" the teacher was shocked. This is the very first time someone actually TALKED BACK at her. Her face was red again.

"You can't just give punishments just because a snake told you that it's her fault. I mean you can't just believe that right?" Kai added. Ivory was shocked too, Kai just called her a snake. Her face turned red too because of embarassment and anger, *This is all your fault Kim Hana*

The teacher straightened her back and looked directly at Kai, "You're right. But you see, this is my period. this is my class. and whatever that I may say! No one is allowed to contradict! Understand?"

Kai didn't respond instead he shooked his head and looked away.

"UNDERSTAND?!"

Kai forced himself a yeah, the teacher seemed contented and nodded, "Good. Now you may also join Ms. Hana here in detention after dismissal" Kai gave her a "i don't ing care" look.

Suddenly the bell rang, meaning, it's recess.

Without saying anything the teacher left the classroom. The class arranged their tables and then they hurriedly went outside. Hana fixed her books and looked at Kai who is now talking to D.O.

"You shouldn't have done that Kai" D.O scolded him.

"Tss! That human is just so annoying I can't help it!" Kai explained, D.O shooked his head. Baekhyun came in panting and went to his two friends, "class had ended already?" the two nodded.

"Yes! I can't stand that human's face! I want to send him to the pits of EXO planet when she gave me that damn punishment" Baekhyun said as he grabbed a chair and sat at it.

"Well that's your fault anyways Kai here also earned himself a punishment" D.O commented.

"Really! You're the man Kai!" D.O just sighed as the two bumped fists with each other.

"Excuse me?" the three looked at Hana. "Hey tomato" Baekhyun greeted her, "Stop calling me that, I have a name and it's Hana" 

"But I like calling you tomato" Hana rolled her eyes and didn't mind Baekhyun, she looked at Kai, "You shouldn't have done that"

"Well I already did" Kai replied blankly "And don't worry, It's not like I did that for you. That human is just so annoying"

Hana glared at Kai, "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR ASSUMING THAT YOU DID THAT FOR ME. DON'T WORRY I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN, I GUESS YOU DESERVE IT ANYWAY!" Hana stormed  away leaving Kai and the others with shocked faced.

"Human girls are weird" Kai commented

"I know right" Baekhyun said.