Chapter 15: Unexplainable feelings

A Place To Call Home

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Oh boy! Earth's foods are really something! I can't stop eating! Suho-hyung! You need to bring this slimy worm thing back at EXO Planet, Eunji will be impressed once she ate this thing" Baekhyun sloppily said while eating the slimy worm thing also known as spaghetti. Hana looked at him in awe, *He sure has a large appetite. This is his 6th plate already*

"You'll end up falling in love with me if you keep staring at me my tomato" Baekhyun wiped off the sauce from his mouth and winked. Hana sneered in return.

"It seems that among us here you two have known each other for so long" Suho said.

"Yeah, you even called each other tomato when we introduced ourselves at the classroom back then" Kai added finishing off his burger, "Man, this taste great!"

"Correction he's the only one who calls me tomato. And to answer your question, yes, we've known each other before we even met here at the academy" Hana confidently answered. The five except for baekhyun of course stopped what they are doing and stared at Hana.

"Are you a citizen of our planet too?" Sehun asked, poker faced.

"You're an exotic?!" Chanyeol said almost in a high volume.

"Planet? Exotic? What are you guys talking about? You know what Baekhyun-sshi here told me about a mission thingy and you guys are now saying things like you're from another planet. Seriously guys, you need to stop that. You'll be labeled as complete weirdos if you continue this game" Hana said then went back in finishing her lasagna *This is the worst lasagna I've ever tasted, How I wish Sunny could cook one for me again. She's the best*

"But its not a ga----" Baekhyun was about to say something but Chanyeol placed his hand on his mouth, "Don't even try to expose that we're aliens. good thing she only sees it as a game" He whispered at him.

"Ahhh...You got us Hana! Hehehe...Okay we'll stop this ga--game. You see we're not aliens! hehehe!" Chanyeol weirdly said.

D.O made a face palm! *I'm surrounded by idiots!*

"Uhmm...okay..." Hana decided to change the topic because of the sudden drop of the atmosphere. "So guys, from what school are you from?"

"From The EXO Milita----"

"ACADEMY!" Suho shouted to stop Sehun from saying something.

"EXO Militacademy?" Hana asked suspiciously. 

"YUP!" They all nodded in chorus.

"What a weird name for a school" She commented.

"HA.HA.HA! I know right!" Chanyeol said in a "obviously" tensed voice.

"What about you Hana?" Suho asked quickly.

"Ahmmm I was home schooled" Hana awkwardly answered. Reminiscing her past is something Hana would like to avoid, but an unexplainable feeling let her open up with the new guys. 

"Home school? What's that?" Sehun asked.

"Well, I never went to any school. My father doesn't want the house so he hired tutors to teach me at home"

"So that means you never get to go outside?" D.O asked. 

"Never"

 

*BELL RINGS*

 

"Oh I guess break's over. Let's see each other after class shall we?" Suho said as he stood up. They all nodded and then walked to their corresponding rooms. D.O, Kai, Baekhyun and Hana walked together. Kai and Baekhyun entered the classroom first. Hana was about to enter too when suddenly D.O called her, "Hana..."

"Yes D.O?" She asked facing the guy.

"You escaped?" D.O asked. Hana displayed a "what are you talking about" face and asked him back, "Escaped?"

"I asked you a while ago if you never had the chance to go outside" 

Hana was surprised. *How could he be so observant?*

"D.O its a private matter"

"Believe it or not Hana, but I know that you're sad right now. I can feel it. I sensed it when you were talking about your father. I know that I'm still a stranger for you but you can trust me"

Hana tried not to cry. For the first time besides Sunny she felt that there is someone who is willing to be her shoulder to cry on and to listen to her.

"Thanks D.O"

"You're welcome. Just please remember that I'm always here--ahh--I mean we're here--with my five other friends I mean..."

Hana chuckled. "Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you"

Together the two entered the room. D.O sat and looked once again at Hana. She was once again being bothered by Baekhyun. he can't help but chuckle as he saw her pout. 

*I don't undersatnd what I'm feeling right now. But one thing is clear. I'm here for you hana. Always*