Chapter 7.5: [DAY AT HONGDAE] Alien fashion

A Place To Call Home

EXO-K went back shopping after they had found Baekhyun and now Baekhyun is acting like a real fashion critic with all the comments he gives as the others picks their clothes.

"Sehun I think red suits you more" Baekhyun held out a red striped sweater and showed it to the maknae. Sehun looked at what Baekhyun was holding and then quickly went back to his business. "Hyung will you do me a favor by keeping your mouth shut and minding your own business?" the maknae blankly said. Baekhyun placed back the sweater back at the racks and then went to Chanyeol's side on the Specs section.

"What's that?" Baekhyun asked, curious at the spectacles Chanyeol is holding. This is the first time they've seen one actually. Well, considering their beyond human eye capabilities they really don't need one.

"I don't know either" The two examined it and then exchanged suggestions what is it's use. Chanyeol said it was some kind of a weapon that you need to toss or something while Baekhyun said it was nothing but a lucky charm. One sales lady heard their non stop bickering and went closer to them, "Excuse me sir, do you need some assistance?"

The two quickly straightened and arranged themselves, Chanyeol cleared his throat, "Uhmm what are these" he pointed at the spectacles displayed. 

"Oh these sir, well uhmm they're spectacles, You use it for your eyes like this" The sales lady demonstrated how to wear the specs, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just made an "Ahhhhh" comment.

"But what's that for?" Chanyeol asked again. The sales lady thought that these two were just trying to take her attention because of asking her such obvious questions. I mean, who wouldn't know how to use a specs?! Well maybe these guys SINCE they are not actually HUMAN.

"For protection sir, or for a clearer sight" She replied placing back the specs in the display.

Chanyeol's ears ringed as he heard the word "protection" *Protection? This small thing can protect you? Is this a shield or something?* "It can protect you?"

"uhmm it can protect your eyes from the sun" the sales lady continued. Chanyeol's amazement fell, *The sun again huh?!* "Seriously you humans, what's your problem with sun?! Ahh tsk tsk!" Chanyeol made a walk out leaving Baekhyun and the confused sales lady.

"Don't mind her miss" Baekhyun said "He has mental issues" he gave the sales lady a wink then followed Chanyeol. The sales lady turned red and smiled in wonder.

Suho was done picking his clothes adn shoes. He asked one of the sales lady where to pay for it and the sales lady lead him to the counter. 

He placed all of these in front of the counter and the cashier obediently summed up all of it. As the cashier was finished summing everything up she said to Suho the number and Suho gave her the exact amount.

"Thank you sir, come again" 

"Uhmm can I change to one of these?" Suho asked lifting the shopping bag in his right hand.

"Of course sir, just go right and you'll see our dressing room" the cashier kindly pointed to Suho the dressing room. Suho nodded and gave the cashier a ONE CHARMING SMILE which made the cashier's spirit leave.

Suho then went to the dressing room, he changed his clothes and shoes to "NORMAL HUMAN CLOTHING". After doing so, he opened the door and to his surprise D.O was there waiting. "Woah D.O you surprised me" Suho placed his free hand at his heart. "Hyung you look different" D.O said surprised at their leader's transformation.

Suho was wearing a black jacket with a gray sleeve and a shirt underneath. His pants were black joined with a black rubber shoes. In short, it was a perfect fit to Suho. Even D.O can't deny it.

"Well hyung can you hold these for me" D.O asked Suho to hold the shopping bags for he will change too. Suho nodded and D.O went inside the dressing room.

After a few minutes D.O is finish and he opened the door. He is dressed in a blue blazer and with a plain white shirt. His pants were a little green and so is his shoes. Like Suho, it fits D.O perfectly.

Suho smiled, *My members are all good looking, JUST LIKE THEIR LEADER* 

"Hyung quit it" D.O blankly said which cutted off Suho's wonders. 

The two fixed themselves for a while and when everything is set they joined the other who were still picking up clothes. 

"Hyung hold this for a----HOLY MACARONI" Sehun surprised and shock as he look at Suho. "Looks like I'm even more handsome than you now Sehun" Suho said. Sehun shaked his head and smile, "Wait when I'm finish with these, you'll be surprised too"

EXO-K along with EXO-M would always compete in terms of who is the most good looking one in all of them.

"Yah hyung where did you get that shirt?" Baekhyun came and asked.

"In there, but this is the last one" Suho pointed and said.

"I think it suits me more than you do, wanna trade?" Baekhyun made a big smile, but Suho rejected it. Chanyeol joined them too but he was now dressed differently, and I mean "in a human way".

"If you think you look great, don't be. You look like a big ugly mascot with that big clothes of yours" Baekhyun said not even looking at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol grinned, "You're just jealous cause you can't find clothes that will fit you perfectly"

Baekhyun's ears turned red. In anger, he just grabbed random clothes and furiously walked to the dressing room.Sehun who was done too, joined Baekhyun for him to change.

After a while Sehun came back, "Woah maknae looking good are ya?" Chanyeol commented. Sehun smiled, "Wait till you see Baekhyun-hyung" 

Just then Baekhyun came out and all of them were laughing hard. "WHAT?! It's fine!" he shouted, all of them tried to stop their laughters and Suho said still tearing up, "Yeah, but isn't it too big?" then they all laughed again.

Baekhyun frowned.

"Aww Baekhyun don't be sad, it's not the clothes that we are laughing about. It's your face, you looked like you just ate a thousand bitter gourd. Stop frowning!" Chanyeol tried to lift his spirit up, which was successful because Baekhyun smiled, "But seriously Baekhyun, you sure you're grandmother didn't make that do you" They laughed again and Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's head. "AW!" Chanyeol shouted.

"But wait where's Kai?" Suho asked. Kai was nowhere to be found.

"Hey guys, Am I really that dark enough for you not to see?" Kai said, they all faced Kai who already changed too. 

 

"Oh there's the black kid" Baekhyun pointed at Kai and they all laughed well except for Kai of course.

"Ha.ha.ha hyung very funny" Kai sarcastically said. 

Suho clapped his hands. "Well I guess we're done now"

"Yeah done, I'm hungry let's eat again" Chanyeol said. "Eat again?!" Sehun yelled.

"Tsk tsk. Don't act like you don't like it, I'm sure you do" 

"Well it's past 12 already, I think it's just right. Let's go shall we?" Suho asked and they all nodded.