Chapter 4: Hi Blue Planet!

A Place To Call Home
"Earth now in sight" D.O announced as he manages the controls of the transporter.

Baekhyun leaned forward and his face pressed against the transparent walls of the transporter. "WAAAAA! It's so blue~" he said in awe. 

"Hyung! You look silly! Quit it!" Sehun commented. He was also managing the controls.

Baekhyun made a face and stood beside Suho who is examining the 3D map the queen gave him. "So...Where will we be staying? Baekhyun asked. 
Suho pointed at the blinking red dot on the map,"Here" Suho clicked the red dot and a map of Seoul, South Korea appeared. "Seoul? Damn the name is weird" Baekhyun added. Suho nodded "Well it's where the Princess last spotted the Tree of Life's other half"

"Speaking of the princess, how was the kiss Suho?" Baekhyun asked with a sly devious smirk. Suho blushed awkwardly and suddenly found the floor interesting.

"HAHAHA! Suho's shy!!" Baekhyun shouted. Kai, who was listening, walked closer to them and placed his hand on the leader's shoulder. "I'm so proud of you! You're a man now hyung!" he said.

"Stop it you guys! We're on a mission right now" D.O scolded from afar. 

"You're just jealous D.O! Don't worry, you'll have your kiss soon!" Baekhyun teased making D.O's ears red. "Ah hyung, you're cute when you're red" Kai commented.

"Like a tomato?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yep! LIKE A TOMATO!" Kai agreed.

"Shut up!" D.O shouted in a firm voice. "And what's a tomato anyways?" he asked looking back at Baekhyun and Kai with curious eyes.

"Well, Professor Z taught us about "EARTHLY THINGS" back at EXO Planet and a tomato is a red vegetable." Baekhyun explained while performing air quotes.

"No dum dum! It's a fruit!" Kai corrected.

"At least I got the color right!" Baekhyun defended himself. D.O smiled and went back in the wheels.

"Guys get back to your seats, we're entering Earth... Now!" D.O ordered.

All of them sat at their corresponding seats with D.O at the center as the head pilot.

"Entering Earth, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" A robotic voice alerted them at the end of the countdown the spaceship suddenly rocketed.

"READY GUYS!!" Suho shouted. The transporter ascended to earth very fast. Sehun felt like his insides are dancing, whereas D.O, Kai and Suho remained their cool. But the tallest male's reaction was the funniest or the worst. Chanyeol was turning purple as you read this.

"HAHAHA! Chanyeol! You're an eggplant---OW!" Baekhyun had slammed his head against the controls. "Baekhyun! Put your seatbelts on!" Suho commanded in which Baekhyun obeyed immediately. The city of Seoul is now visible. The six men's jaw dropped as they saw the lights of Seoul. "It's... pretty" Sehun complimented in awe. 

They're now moving closer to their location. The transported now slowed down, it moved sideways then slowly landed.

"We've arrived" D.O announced with a nod.

The six looked at each other.

"Better look where we are now," Suho  the 3D map and saw that they're exactly at the red dot in the map. "We landed successfully guys, we're at our destined area now" 

Baekhyun unclasped his seatbelt and hurriedly rushed towards the door, he pressed the open button and the door of the transporter opened.

They followed Baekhyun, the surrounding was covered with smoke made by the transporter so they can't see anything yet. They waited for a few seconds and when the smoke finally dissipated, a fairly large and cosy house appeared infront of them.





"A house?" Kai asked, "That's where they detected the other part of the tree of life?" 



"Yep! We should examine this place and look for the other part IF IT'S IN HERE" Suho suggested.

"But... Isn't this hard. Well yeah, The Princess detected a glimpse of the other part's prescence in this area. But what if it's not here? What are we going to do next? I mean...We don't even have a tool which can determine the other part's location. All we know is that it's a small white gem." D.O asked, the others looked at each other. This task was getting harder and harder and this was only the start! 

"Let's stick with what we've got. Find the other part in this location and if it's not here...well...we'll figure it out... somehow." Suho reassured them but his tune was not really that convincing. They all felt hopless, but they shouldn't be. This is for EXO Planet...and for EXO-M.



___

They went inside the house. Lucky for them, no one's inside. 

"You think no one is living here? I mean we can't just barge in here you know?" D.O asked worriedly.

"I don't think so, this place is covered with dust! I'm sure no one's been here for long time" Suho replied. D.O nodded and the six of them examined the place. Sehun stopped at the deer wood craving on top of the fireplace.

"HEY HYUNGS! LOOK IT'S A DEER! EARTH HAS A DEER TOO!" The maknae excitedly yelled.

"Geez, Earth is a copycat" Chanyeol commented.

 "Guys we should check the whole house" Kai suggested. They all nodded. Suho went upstairs while D.O reamined in the living room with, whereas Chanyeol went to the kitchen, and Baekhyun went outside. But Sehun not knowing where to go, went upstairs and joined Suho.

Baekhyun shivered as the cold wind brushed against his skin, "Woah, Earth is cold" he hugged himself and examined the area. It was really peaceful.

*Man it's quiet! Too quiet... Why is this house placed at the edge of the woods??! I bet the owner is a total loner.* He blabbed to himself as he walked near the woods. He placed his palm at the nearest tree besides him. He looked up then jumped. In a blink of an eye Baekhyun was already at the top of the tree. As aliens, they have "beyond human" capabilities. Their senses are much more active than humans'. They can also jump very high. 

Baekhyun traveled his eyes everywhere. He saw stars everywhere, his jaw fell *I guess the owner has a good taste. It's pretty up here* Baekhyun smirked at the thought. When his eyes are finally contented with what he saw. He jumped down the tree. 

He was ready to go inside the house again but stopped when he saw something carved in the tree, *To...toma...tomato?* He read in his mind. 

Baekhyun chuckled, now he finds tomato interesting. Making him eager to see what a tomato really looks like in personal.

___

"Hyung, you're back" Kai greeted the moment Baekhyun entered the house. "Sorry for keeping you waiting... It was beautiful outside. I can't get my eyes off it." he explained with a sheepish grin.

D.O handed Baekhyun the vacuum cleaner, "What's this?" Baekhyun asked "It's a vacuum, isn't it obvious? Looks like Earth copied it as well, except ours is cooler and hi-tech."

"I know that it's a vacuum! But why did you give it to me?" Baekhyun pestered again with a whine.

"Tell me hyung, what is the purpose of the vacuum?" D.O asked half irritated. Baekhyun looked up as if he was thinking. D.O made a poker face and smacked Baekhyun. "OUCH! Hey D.O you really love hitting me, don't you?!!" Baekhyun yelled as he rub the back of his head.

"Well sort of" D.O smirked then grabbed the rags and started wiping the dust off the furnitures.

"Aww! We should rest before we clean you know!" Baekhyun suggested. The two didn't bother to look at him and continued to do their chores. Baekhyun sighed and started working too.

Suho, with Sehun trailing behind him, descended down the stairs. "No hints of a person leaving here. This place is all ours now" the leader said. The three looked at him, not knowing how should they react. They should be happy for having a house here on earth but their home is up there. Somewhere in the vast universe. Their only home is EXO Planet.

"Hooray!" Five pair of eyes turned to Chanyeol as he walked towards them. "C'mon guys! At least we've got ourselves a nice house on earth. Let's be happy for that" he grinned and cheered happily. The other five looked away.

Chanyeol's right, they should be happy. They're aware of that. But how can they? It's better said than done.

Chanyeol sighed not knowing what to say anymore to lift their spirits up. He himself can't totally say that they're going to be okay in here. 

"Hyungs..." They looked at the maknae. "No matter what happens, we will do our best in here. We shall find the tree of life's other part even though it's really hard. We will do it for EXO Planet and for EXO-M. I can't wait for EXO to be reunited again...for us to be ONE again. I'm really missing the fights I had with Tao, my sarcastic comments to Kris, Chen's food, Lay hung's out of this universe's topics, Xiumin-hyung taking care of me and Luhan-hyung too... Hyungs...Let's not give up hope okay?" Sehun was getting teary eyed but he only stared at them with buried emotions.

The others felt guilty. They felt bad for thinking negative.

But thinking of their past memories together as one, made them feel alive again. They surely want that back! They surely want those happy moments again! That's why even though it's hard, they'll look for the tree of life's other part and will never stop until they have found it.

"The maknae said it. C'mon guys cheer up!" Chanyeol smiled as he said it. It has been a while seen he smiled like that. The others are now smiling too. 

"YEAH! Let's do this guys! We EXO-K never says never!" Baekhyun added, adding some rap as he said that. The others chuckled excpet for Sehun, "Stop it hyung, you sound weird" he commented. Baekhyun pouted, "Its not funny? Oh Kkaeb Song~" 

Kai laughed hard now. He's been missing this cheerfulness and Baekhyun's kkaeb song which he only says when he's happy or in a good mood.

"OKAY! Looks like we're okay now! And because of that let's start cleaning!" Suho commanded raising the broom. The room was filled with "Ahhh!", "Oh man!" and a "kkaebsong" from Baekhyun, which he didn't mind. That alien really hates cleaning. *I wish Xiumin is here to nag you about cleaning again* he smiled at the thought.

"And I really thought with all those dramas you forgot about cleaning!" Baekhyun added sending them laughing.

*We'll be okay here....I hope* Suho thought