Chapter 11: A talk with a tomato

A Place To Call Home

*Tomato*

D.O, Baekhyun and Kai entered, the girls in the classroom all squealed, some were fixing their hair, some were winking at the three. D.O looked away, embarassed at the attention they're receiving. Kai and Baekhyun, smiled back at the girls making them squeal even more louder.

"You must be our newcomers. Will you introduce yourselves at the class please" Yunho commanded. The three nodded and went infront. Baekhyun started, "Hello everyone, My name is Baekhyun, and I love tomatoes" girls giggled. 

Hana remembered their meeting and smiled.

It was Kai's turn and so he stepped forward, "Hello, my name is Kai". This time girls squealed louder as he added a smirk. Hana covered her ears with her hands but she must admit, he looked terribly cool as he smirked. Kai's attention went to Hana and then he smiled.

It's D.O's turn, Baekhyun pushed him slightly, "Uhm..ahh..." D.O's ears turned red making the girls giggle. "He's cute" He heard one of the girls say, he cleared his throat and looked at the class directly, but stopped at one girl, it was Hana. Hana was looking at him too, she's smiling at him as if she's saying "Don't be shy, Go on" "My name is D.O" he finally said, his eyes were still fixed at Hana.

"Okay, looks like our four newcomers are all here now" Yunho said.

"Four?" Baekhyun asked at him.

"Yes. Actually we have Kim Hana here as our newcomer too. Ms. Hana will you stand up please"

Hana flinched as she heard her name. She slowly stood up with her head down. She then slowly lifted her head. Baekhyun chuckled when he saw her. He still remembers her well. Of course, she's the most beautiful tomato he had ever seen.

"I know you!" Baekhyun blurted. All heads turned to Hana. *Tomato boy! You did it again!*

"You. KNOW. her?" the black haired girl looked at Hana with piercing eyes as she said that.

"Yeah, she's my tomato" Baekhyun replied. "MY?!" they all shouted. Kai looked at Baekhyun, *She's the tomato he's talking about?!*

Hana slapped her face. Based on the piercing looks of her girl classmates, she's deadmeat after this.

"Ah--Okay!" Yunho cutted them. "Well enough of these introductions! Let's move on to our class, you three may occupy the three blank seats at the back"

D.O, Baekhyun and Kai went to their seats. Baekhyun choosed the seat beside Hana. Hana tried not to look at him while Baekhyun looked at Hana and smiled sheepishly. "We've met again"

Hana pretended not to hear and took down notes as Yunho discusses.

"Yah" Baekhyun tried to get her attention.

"Yah yah yah yah yah yah"

Hana stopped writing, she looked at Baekhyun, "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Oh you are?" Hana rolled her eyes and then went back in her business.

Suddenly, she felt someone poking her arm, she looked at Baekhyun and said softly, "What?"

"I'm bored" Baekhyun replied.

Hana rolled her eyes again, "What's the use of going to school if you're not going to listen huh?" 

"But I'm not here to listen" 

Hana looked at him, "Then what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for a mission. We're going to find the other part of the tree of life"

Hana looked at him as if he had tentacles, *He's trying to make a joke right?* She didn't mind what he had said and went back writing.

"You don't believe me?" She heard Baekhyun say. She looked at him again and saw that he's pouting, Hana chuckled, "Are you doing aegyo?" 

"No, I do this when pretty tomatoes don't believe me" he said like a kid. Hana can't help but chuckle again. "Okay okay I believe you" 

baekhyun smiled, "You do?"

"Yeah"

"So you'll help us look for it right?"

"Hmm..okay.."

"Really?!"

"Yeah"

"YEHEYYYYYYYYY!" Baekhyun jumped off his chair and shouted. Yunho stopped and all eyes were at him, Baekhyun realized what he had done, and slowly sat again.

"Okay..Well now let's continue shall we..." Yunho continued his discussion. Hana laughed softly, "What?" Baekhyun asked her.

Trying to stop her laughter, Hana wiped off the tears in her eyes, "Nothing"