Chapter 16: EXO-M

A Place To Call Home

AUTHOR'S POV

[EXO PLANET]

"My queen, we're winning this war. Boa's armies are weakening" A soldier reported. Queen Hyori nodded and asked, "Any signs of EXO-M?"

"None my queen" the soldier answered.

"Is that so? Then please tell the soldiers not to let their guard down. I believe that Boa has a plan"

The soldier nodded then made his exit. Queen Hyori at the nearest stool. She massage her temples and looked at the large window. The explosions lessen these days mainly because of the absence of EXO-M.

"Mother?" Princess Eunji appeared with Professor Z.

"Did you get to talk with EXO-K?" The queen asked.

"Yes, your highness. We also transferred the application which we called 'Finding othart' in the 3d map you gave to help them in their quest on earth" Professor Z answered. 

"Good"

The princess detected worry in her mother's eyes, "Mother...Are you okay?"

"I just can't help but worry at EXO-M. I don't know what Boa's plan is. But I hope that she won't put EXO-M's life in danger!" The queen glowered.

"Mother calm down...I'm sure that EXO-M is okay. Like EXO-K, they're strong too. Boa won't be able to hurt them" The princess tried to calm her mother down.

"But they're under Boa's spell. And Boa's just evil! She'll do anything!" 

"My queen, you shouldn't stress yourself. Princess will you please make some Broea for your mother" Professor Z said, the princess nodded and left the two.

"Professor, what should we do?" the queen asked again.

"Keep calm my queen and trust EXO" Professor Z answered. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Boa's realm]

 

Boa sat on a chair facing her large window. She smiled as she heard cries everywhere. *Revenge is so sweet*

Suddenly she heard the door open and a 4 ft old man panted as he came closer to Boa. "Who dares disturb my rest?!" Boa glowered.

"Apologies my queen" The old man kneeled "I've got news from the dungeon. Its all about EXO-M"

"What is it?"

"It seems that their leader, Kris is now showing restraints over the spell"

The queen stood up quickly and shouted, "WHAT?!" Her voiced echoed through the dark alleys,

 The old man flinched at the queen's volume.

"TAKE ME TO THEM!" The queen commanded. The old man nodded then guided the queen down to the dungeons.

The dungeons are located at the lower are of the castle. It was dark, smelly and gloomy. After a few minutes the dungeon doors opened. The old man led the queen to the 5th room. She opened it and saw 5 men. Sitting and staring out of nowhere. They've got shackles on their hands but it seems worthless since they don't even move an inch. Their eyes glowed like white orbs. Obviously they are under a spell. They are the EXO-M.

"Where's Kris?" the queen asked when she noticed that someone's missing.

"On the next door your highness. We separated him to avoid further problems"

Boa went to the next door and opened it. There she saw Kris. His hands were in shackles and he was sitting on the floor with bruises and  wounds all over his body. His clothese were ripped and dirty with blood stains.

"He tried to escape my queen, we have no other choice" The old man explained.

Boa stepped closer to Kris. She cupped his face with her left hand. "Going away my dear?"

"Let--let---EXO-M--g--g---go" Kris hardly said because of the pain.

"What a brave leader you are. But I'm sorry, you're my soldiers now"

"Don--Don't y-you ev-even dar---dare hurt my--comrades!" He tried to shout.

"Nonsense. You and your comrades belongs to me right now. And YOU will kill EXO-K for me!"

"We-we---will never--ki-kill E-EXO-K..."

"Oh you will! And since I'm such a good master I'm going to share my wonderful plan to you. I will send you and your friends next door to Earth. You know why? Coz your filthy little friends, which are the EXO-K are there looking for the other part of the tree of life. I won't let them do that of course so you will stop them for me...Isn't that cute?"

Kris glowered at her.

"Oh don't be angry my dear. You don't have any choice after all"

"We--will defeat--yo-you"

Boa smirked and from her pocket she took a gold box. She then opened it and revealed a black gem inside. She move it closer to Kris. And spoke, "The tree of life shall obey thee. And you will have no other master except me. Follow thy every command. In my forces you shall stand" 

Kris's eyes became white, same as the other EXO-M members.

"Perfect. Prepare the teleporter. We shall send EXO-M to Earth by tomorrow" 

"Yes my queen"