Chapter 9: Boa

A Place To Call Home

 

A dark castle gloomed in the darkness. It was located at the edge of the EXO Planet where plants and animals failed to live because of the lacking resources. The place is quiet but an evil aura surrounded it. 

Inside, a woman dressed in black walked back and forth then stopped and looked at the enormous window in her room. She took a glass filled with a red fluid in the table beside her and sipped it. *I can sense it, they're making a move now. But they won't succeed, as long as I have their beloved EXO-M warriors* The lady grinned and placed back the empty glass in the table. Suddenly a man entered, he panted as he walked and then bowed when he was a meter away from the lady.

"Your highness" a voice of an old man said. The lady didn't looked at him and asked, "How are they?" 

The old man straightened his back. He is only about 4 inches tall and his coat reached the floor. He has crooked teeth and his hair were all white and frizzy. He looks scary indeed, like a witch in most fairytales do.

"Like what you've commanded they were locked in the dungeons downstairs" He replied, he smiled wider as he said that.

Now, the lady faced him. She was indeed beautiful her hair is brown and wavy and her eyes were sparkling. But this beauty means nothing. Despite her gorgeous appearance inside lies a selfish heart. She's Boa; The one who started the war in EXO Planet, stole the other part of the tree of life and manipulated the EXO-M to become his own warriors. She is evil, PURE EVIL."Any sign of resistance?" 

"Not one your highness, the power of the tree of life is just too strong" The old man replied.

"Good. Now, I want you to research about something" the lady said to her as she went closer to him. The old man flinched as her long slender fingers touched his head. "What is it?" He shaked as he asked. It was intimidating around Boa and he couldn't help but be frightened even though they're on the same side.

"EARTH" she replied facing the opposite of the old man.

"Earth? The blue planet? Why?" the old man turned to face Boa. He was curious why his queen wants to know about it. Despite this man's appearance, he was considered the wisest in their team. And Boa trusted him a lot.

"Looks like my sister, Hyori, had just send EXO-K, he's pathetic warriors, in that planet" The old man was surprised as she said this, "BUT WHY???" his voice got louder.

"Something to do with the tree of life I guess" Boa calmly said then sat at a chair. Her fingers examined the tiara that was place in the table beside her.

"So they're looking for the other part?" the old man's eyebrow raised. "That's impossible, they don't have any clues where it is. Unlike us, we killed that lame old  king of  Mato Planet just to get a hold of the other part"

The queen smiled as she thought of how merciless she was as she stabbed and killed the king of Mato Planet. Mato Planet is one of the greatest alliance of EXO Planet, it was a happy and a wealthy planet too. 10 years ago, when Boa was exiled. She lived in that planet. The civilians in that planet were good to her since she was an Exotic. And she used it to get closer to the king. Her goal back then was to become the queen so that she can also use Mato planet to attack EXO planet. But when she already had good terms with the king, the king revealed that the tree of life is not a legend and the other part was actually with him. Boa's plans changed. She decided to steal the other part. The King tried to protect it but failed since Boa used his son, Prince Daehyun as an hostage and in the end, died failing to protect the other part.

Mato planet was in crisis after then. Boa started the war at EXO Planet so EXO planet also had a hard time and can't help Mato planet completely. The two planets were still in good terms until now, and their only goal right now is to retrieve the peace and defeat Boa once and for all.

"Well, I'd like to believe in that too. But I know my sister well... She always has something on her sleeves" Boa said which made the old man nod, "I guess you're right so what are we going to do now?" 

"Send EXO-M to Earth too" Boa grinned.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR WHATEVER, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @Baaaaaaooooozi 

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!