CHAPTER 2

MY BAD PAST

8/3/2014

 

                          

 

            At the night (about 9PM), Dahyun sat on the couch and reading the horror novel from Phakinai, the horror story author. “Hey Dahyun, I’m hungry,” Kim Jongin walked toward Dahyun and push Dahyun. He sat next to Dahyun and smirked when Dahyun gave a you-want-to-die looked.

“No food here,” said Dahyun but her eyes still focus on the book. “Dahyun, I’m hungry,” Kim Jongin hugged Dahyun and made his voice cute as cute as he can. Dahyun punched Kim Jongin’s face and said “Idiot guy! Don’t hugged me. Euuu...” Dahyun said angrily. Kim Jongin rubbed his face. “Its hurt!” he said. 

            “Good if you know it. Don’t hug me or I will kill you,” “Ahh I’m so scared DaeDae,” Kim Jongin laughed loudly and that’s made Dahyun feel annoying.  “Ahh I want to buy some food. Do you want anything little princess?” Kim Jongin titled Dahyun’s head before he stood up from the couch. Dahyun just nodded and she laid on the couch.

            “Lazy girl. What do you want?” “Ddeobbokie sound nice too,” Dahyun said. “Ddeobboki sound nice too,” Kim Jongin copied Dahyun’s word and laughed. He took the keys on the table and walked toward the door.

            After the door being closed, suddenly, Dahyun heard something. The voice that asked for some help. She get up from the laid position and start to searching where the voice is came from. She turned her head toward the television but... the television is off!

            Suddenly, Dahyun’s eyes caught something stand next to the television. It’s a boy, standing and his body is covered with fire. The boy lifted his head and glare toward Dahyun angrily. Dahyun froze. She do not know what she need to do right now. “Dahyun...” said the boy with ghost-like-whisper voice. “Gosh, go away!” Dahyun screamed when the boy walked toward him.

            “Go away! Help! Kai! Help!” she screamed and screamed. “HELP!!!!!” now, with the louder voice. “Dahyun! Hey Dahyun!” Kim Jongin slapped Dahyun face and she fall down from the couch. Dahyun open her eyes slowly and saw his step-brother sat behing him with the worried face. She hugged Kim Jongin and cried. “Kai, I saw something at there,” her index finger shown to the place next to the television.

            Kim Jongin turn his head and saw nothing. Its only a vase at there. “Dahyun, maybe you just tired. Its just a dream. When I just came back from the shop, I saw you screaming. Gosh, I so worry you know?!” Kim Jongin rubbed her back. Dahyun keep crying.

            “Stop crying. There nothing there. Its already late, you want to eat first or you want to sleep?” Kim Jongin asked Dahyun. “Sleep...” she said with a lower voice. Her step-brother just nodded and drag her to Dahyun’s bedroom.

            When they arrived at Dahyun’s bedroom, Kim Jongin open the door and hold Dahyun’s hand to follow him. After that, he laid Dahyun on her bed and covered her body with the blanket.

           

 

“Hey, Dahyun,” a strange voice called her, Dahyun turned her face and saw somebody smile at her. But she cannot see the stranger face. Only the stranger mouth. “Y-y-yes,” Dahyun replied with the stutterd voice. Suddenly, the stranger laughed. Dahyun covered her hear. The laughing voice was so scary. “I WANT TO KILL YOU!” the voice said before dissaspeard.

 

            “Ahhh!” Dahyun woke up and  wiped a trickle of sweat on his forehead. She looked around and took a deep breath. What was that? She asked herself and continue too sleep. “It’s just a dream,”she said before closed her eyes.

            “No,  its not,” a voice replied. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello T^T Sorry for the late update ;A; Im not able to use computer for now and I got exam this month. Wish  me luck juseyo? kkSorry for the grammar. English is not my 1st language and I still try to improve it by reading english novel? hehe