CHAPTER 9

MY BAD PAST

27/4/2014

 

                               oywp424

 

On the next morning, Dahyun already wore his shirts. A long sleeve shirt with a stripe black and white, a white skirt plus a not-so-high heel shoes. She hate high heels because he loved sneakers more. Yes, Dahyun was kind of a boyish girls too.

            “Ya Kai, why are you wearing like this? Where you want to go?” asked Dahyun when he saw Kim Jongin wore a black jacket ,jeans  and a black sneakers too. “So bored at home so I decide to go back home. So maybe I will come home late today,” “Heh, why you just not go back to your home and don’t comeback here?” Dahyun smirked. “Im scared you will scared being alone at this home,” Kim Jongin bowed his head, facing Dahyun with an evil-smirked.

            Dahyun rolled her eyes before slapped his step-brother. “I am not!” Dahyun yelled. She stood up and made a walked toward the gate.

            “Hey Dahyun1!” someone called her name when Dahyun closed the gate back. “Eh, Hi Sehun!” Dahyun waved. “Go to work?” asked Sehun, who stand beside her right now. “Erm yeah! You?” “Me too. Do you want to go with me? I got car!” Sehun threw his car-key on the air and catched it back. Dahyun thinked before nodded.

            “Dahyun!” Kim Jongin screamed. Dahyun turned her head and quickly told Sehun to ran. Kim Jongin raised his eyebrow when he saw Dahyun ran. “Aish this crazy girl,” Kim Jongin shook his head before made his walked toward the gate.

  ******

            When both reached the office, Dahyun thanked Sehun. “Ah Dahyun, can you please come here?” Suho called Dahyun when they met at the corridor. Dahyun told Sehun to go first. “Yes Mr.Suho?” “Errmm can you please past this to Baekhyun?” Dahyun shocked when she heard the name. No way, maybe its was another Baekhyun. Dahyun shocked her head. “Ermm.. Baekhyun?” Dahyun asked. “Yes! Byun Baekhyun! He take a holiday right now because he was sick so can you please past this to him? Ahh right now. Can you?” Suho gave Dahyun a letter. Dahyun just nodded. He took the letter and made a walked toward the lift back.

            When she was in the lift, suddenly she saw a fire beside her. “Ya Chanyeol! You made me shocked!” Dahyun jump off when Chanyeol laughed. “I heard everything!” said him with a big smiled.

            TING! The lift door was opened. Both walked out from the lift. “What do you heard ah?””The boys name. Baekhyun,” Chanyeol smiled shyly. Dahyun rolled his eyes. “Maybe its a diff Baekhyun,” “No its not.. ahh.. I want to follow you! I miss him so damn badly!” Chanyeol hugged Dahyun. He was so exited.

            But what they do not know is, they was a red eyes, watching them from far away.  The-red-eyes also smirked, showing his fangs. “Baekhyun ah? hehe” he smirked and his lips.

            “So, this is Baekhyun’s house?” Dahyun asked Chanyeol, who was so exited. Chanyeol ran toward the door, he no need to knocked the door first because he was a ghost right? Dahyun rolled her eyes and knocked the door. “Hello?” Dahyun screamed but suddenly she heard someone screamed and it is Baekhyun’s voice.

            Dahyun bang the door “Baekhyun! Are you okay?!” Dahyun asked. The door suddenly had been opened by... okay -________- Chanyeol, you know how to used door? Great~

            Dahyun pushed Chanyeol and ran toward Baekhyun. “Baek. Are you ok?” Dahyun asked when Baekhyun keep threw things that he can reached toward Chanyeol. “Ahh you ghost! You know I just want to take a bath!” Baekhyun screamed. Dahyun slapped her own forhead when she heard that.

            She turned her head, facing Chanyeol who made an innoncent face like nothing happen.  “Baekhyun!!!! Its me, DAHYUN!” Dahyun screamd at Baekhyun’s ear and that made Baekhyun stoped doing what he do. “Da-Dahyun?” Baekhyun liftes his head. He so shocked. “Y-you still alive! Gosh I miss you!” Baekhyun hugged Dahyun. Dahyun replied it, she rubbed Baekhyun’s back. How much she miss this diva?

            “You not miss me?” Baekhyun lifted his head when he heard the voice. “Who are you?” Baekhyun asked. “You not know me?” Chanyeol made a sad face. He walked toward them and sat in front of Baekhyun. “Idiot. How can he know you if you use thos fire-vampire face?” Dahyun smirked. 

            Chanyeol laughed and turned his face to a human back. He cupped Baekhyun’s face. “Now, you know me?” he asked with a hopefully eyes. “Errkk.. you, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked. He pushed Chanyeol’s hand, crawled toward Dahyun before hugged the girl for the couple time.

            “Yes I am Baekhyun. Do you know how much I miss you? Almost 6 years!” Chanyeol wiped his fake tears. “B-but, how can you go inside my house? Are you a ghost?!” Baekhyun asked with a widned eyes.

            Chanyeol nodded slowly. “Im a Phoxeonix Ghost plus Vampire,” “Phoxeonix Ghost is a kind of ghost that try to search for their killer back,” Dahyun continue Chanyeol word when she looked Baekhyun’s confused face. Baekhyun bited his lips. “How you died? Who killed you?” he asked.

            Chanyeol shrugged. “I don’t know who kill me but the only thing that I know,  I was brutally murdered! I had been burned when I was still alive. Its was so pained!” Chanyeol hugged his both legs. Baekhyun released his hugged and crawled toward Chanyeol. He rubbed his back. “Dont cry. I bet the murder already get his punishment,” Baekhyun said, tried to made Chanyeol relax.

            “But I still want to know who killed me,” Chanyeol sniffed. “Aishh both you. By the way Baekhyun, Suho want me to give this to you,” Dahyun shoved the letter toward Baekhyun. “Eh? Suho? How-“ “I worked in the same office with you,” Dahyun cutted his word.

            Baekhyun just nodded. “Errmm Baekhyun. Can I asked for something please?!” Dahyun made a puppy eyes, her powerfull skill ever. Baekhyun smirked before nodded. “Can you please let Chanyeol live with you? He always follow me! You know last night? He played with me in the middle of the midnight!” Dahyun made a sad face.

            “What?! Hello Dahyun, Im at the park last night ok?!” Chanyeol crossed his arms. “WHAT?! So, who eyes last night? Glared toward me with a red-killer-eyes?” Dahyun shocked when he hear Chanyeol’s word. If its not Chanyeol, than who? She feel her body already shaking. “No, not me!” he replied with an annoying voice.

            Dahyun gulped her saliva. “S-so, its who?” she asked. Chanyeol just shrugged. “Dahyun, what are you both talking about? And.. about Chanyeol, he is willing to live with me,” the puppy boys smiled.

            “We talking about something.. you know what.. something is haunting me right now!” Dahyun answerd Baekhyun’s question. Baekhyun eyes became bigged when he heard that. FOR REAL?!

            “Oh God Dahyun! You need to take care yourself!” “I know.. and, I need to go now. Baekhyun, please take care Chanyeol ok?” asked Dahyun. She stood up before made a walked toward the door. Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol waved toward her happily.

 

 

 

“Dont be so happy, Chanyeol...”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the my grammar and any mistakes.. im too lazy rn xD so thats why my english so damn bad =P anw I will take hiatus for this story and Our Love Is Just A Contract story because I will start with a mid-year test ^^ so hahhahahaha meet reader soon =3