CHAPTER 10

MY BAD PAST

7/5/2014

                                     

 

Its already night, Dahyun alone at home, still waiting for Kim Jongin. She took her phone from the desk and dialled her brother’s number. “Hello, Kai.. where are you? WHAT?! You will sleep at there. So mean! I hate you,” Dahyun pouted before threw the phone away. She rolled on the bed. Feel so bored right now,

            Dahyun decided to took a bath first before sleep. Its already 9PM she think its early but... its so boring ya know? So she decided to sleep earlier today.

            As Dahyun want to opened the toilet’s door, suddenly she heard someone ran outside her bedroom. Dahyun raised her eyesbrow and just ignored it. When she about to opened it again, she heard someone running again. Dahyun gulped her saliva and decided to checked it. Maybe its a rat or.. anything else.

            Dahyun took a wood that she hided under the bed and also her phone. She walked toward the door and twister the doorknob slowly. When the door already opened, Dahyun observing the situation around and founded nothing there.

            PANG! Dahyun heard something broke frome the kitchen. Dahyun quickly ran toward the stair before ran toward the kitchen. She opened the switches. When the lamp , Dahyun shook when she saw nothing.

            Suddenly, her chest beated so fast when she knew, there were ‘something’ here. Quickly, Dahyun dialled Jongin’s number. After a few secong, Jongin picked up the called.

“Jongin,Jongin, you need to go back here!”

“What? For what? You love be-“

“Oh My God! Go away!!” Dahyun shocked when she saw something crawled toward her. With a long hair and blood covered  her body.

“Dahyun? Dahyun?!” – Jongin

“Oh My! Please, go away..” Dahyun sobbed when the ghost still crawled toward her and grabbed her feet. The ghost lifted her head, showing her scary face with a scar everywhere, her eye also only had one! also not see like a mouth.

            “Dahyun...” the ghost called for her. “Dahyun fall on the floor. The phone still near her ear. She not hear Jongin called her name. She so scared. “W-what do you want?!!!” Dahyun screamed. Suddenly the ghost made a scary laughing voice.

            “You such as f****** Dahyun! You ask me what I WANT?! Of course I want to kill you! You know me? IM LUNA!” the ghost grabbed her neck and strangled her neck. Dahyun cant breath. The phone the she holded fall down as she tried to hold Luna’s hand back. “L-luna..” Dahyun said with a lower tone. She really need breath right now.

            “YES ME!” Luna released her hand and stared Dahyun’s eyes with her red eyes. “A-are you a Phoxeonix Ghost too?” Dahyun asked. She coughed for a few time and tried to took a breath. “Heh.. you already killed me Dahyun..” Luna smirked. Dahyun shook her head. “No.. I am not.” Tired. Yeah, Dahyun already tired with all this idiot thing! First, Chanyeol told her that she already killed him but end with NO! And now.. Luna. She already  tired with  a scared feeling. Damn so much tired!

            “Yes you are, Dahyun, you are..” Luna said. She step back and turned her face to Luna (human face) back. “You never knew your past Dahyun,” Luna said before dissaspeard. Dahyun covered her face. She not understand what Luna tried to told her. Past? Did she really had a bad past?! Please.. someone.. tell me!

 

“Ok.. let me tell you..” a voice suddenly spoke near Dahyun’s ear. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See ya again. hiatus until end of the may