CHAPTER 6

MY BAD PAST

1/4/2013

                          

-Flashback-

 

            “Hey!” a girl ran toward the boy. The boy turned his head and smiled to the girl. “Dahyun! Hey!” the boy screamed while waved his hand. “Hey, Chanyeol, I need to tell you something,” Dahyun said when he reached Chanyeol. She took a deep breath before continued “I heard that Luna will do a party. Do you want to join?” asked Dahyun. “Ah? Party? But I never go to any party before,” Chanyeol bowed his head. How innoncent he is?

            Dahyun chuckled and slowly punched Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Come on Chanyeol. You don’t want everybody call you Nerdy right? Lets go the party and have fun!” Dahyun made an excitement voice and Chanyeol lifted his head back. He gave a small smile before nodded slowly. “Yeah! I know you will accept this. Hehe.. so, tonight on 9PM okay? I will wait you at the usually place. You know where is it right?” “I know Dahyun. At the Cube Cafe,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pouted. He is not nerd! He is cute with his big ears and his ‘Happy Virus’ Smile. He also do not know why everybody called him Yoda but its sound cute right?

            “Ya ya! Earth too Chanyeol? Beep beep?” Dahyun waved her hand in front of Chanyeol’s ‘YODA’ [HAHAH xD So mean!!] face. “Y-yah? Chanyeol to earth?” Chanyeol replied and glared toward Dahyun. “Ya Dahyun! Stop play out of me. Poor me,” Chanyeol pouted and made a sad voice. Dahyun rolled her eyes and punched Chanyeol’s shoulder for a couple time. “Stop that! Anyway, I need to go now. My annoying brother is waiting for me,” “Your annoying brother is really nice ok?” “Nice? Whatever. Bye Yoda!” Dahyun screamed and jumped from the stair before ran toward the school gate. Chanyeol waved back.

_________________________________________________________________________

            At the night, Dahyun waited for Chanyeol at the Cube Cafe. She wore a blue long sleeve shirt and jeans. Suddenly, her phone was rang and she shoved her hand in to the pocket, searched for the phone. “Hello DaeDae,” a voice spoke from the phone. Dahyun sighed and replied with a annoyed voice “hurm?” “What?! Just hurm? Hello Alien to the DaeDae, your handsome brother is calling and you just. Hurm?” Kim Jongin screamed from the phone.

            “Seriously dude, what you want?” Dahyun glanced toward her watched. Its already 9:05 PM but where is Park Yoda Chanyeol?! “I just want to tell you that I already at the party. But where are you?” asked Kim Jongin. “At the Cube Cafe, waiting for Chanyeol...” Dahyun replied with a lazy voice. Seriously, she hate when she need to talked to Kim Jongin. Urghh!! What a day?!

            When  Dahyun about to said goodbye word to Kim Jongin, a voice called her name so Dahyun turned her head to the left. Gosh?! Asdfghjkl who are you? Pftt!! Is that Chanyeol?! Dahyun eyed became widened-like-owl. Chanyeol stopped in front of Dahyun with a big smile. Duh! That creepy smiled again but handsome. Dahyun gasped. This is not Chanyeol that she know. Chanyeol always with his fake glasses,  always holded a book and only only wore a track suits and a simpled shirt only. But today, Chanyeol with a jeans, a black collar neck t-shirt, sneakers and his hair. Wow?! When he changed its to the blonde one? Nahhh....!!!!

            “Dahyun ! hey Dahyun!” Chanyeol slowly slapped Dahyun cheek and Dahyun blinked her eyes twice. “A-ah. Chanyeol. Lets go to the party,” Dahyun grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist and both walked together to the Party. There also a few passe-by glance toward Chanyeol. Dahyun curved a smiled.

           

_________________________________________________________________________

At The Party..

 

            A louded music made Chanyeol need to cupped his yoda ears. Dahyun just relax and took a glasses of sky water and shoved it toward Chanyeol. He took it and drank. “Dahyun, why the music is so loud? My ears will have a trouble later,” Dahyun bursted a big laughed when she heard it. “Nah.. this is what we call party Chanyeol. Wait here ok? I need to searched my annoying brother,” Dahyun told Chanyeol before she walked toward a crawl of crazy human, danced and drank wine like there is no more tomorrow. Chanyeol was so scared and suddenly someone bumped him.

            “Oh! Im so so sorry!” said him. Chanyeol shook his head “Its okay,” Chanyeol helped the person the stood up. When the person lifted his head, Chanyeol blinked. Omo waaaa!!! Earth to Chanyeol! Beep beep!! This boy is so cute. “Sorry, I bumped you,” said the boy again. “Err.. its ok. Hehe..” Chanyeol bited his buttom lips. “Are you alone here? Anyway, I am Baekhyun,” the boy or we called him as Baekhyun raised his hand and Chanyeol do the same thing and both shook their hand together. “I’m Chanyeol. And no. I come here with Dahyun,” said Chanyeol loudly. The music is seriously too loud.

            “Dahyun? Really?! I know her too. She so nice!” Baekhyun replied with a screamed tone too. Chanyeol bursted a deep voice. “Hey Chanyeol! Sorry I’m late. Searching for Kai same like searching for a bacteria in the water,” Dahyun nagged. “Ah its okay,” Chanyeol smiled. “oh, and, Hey Baekhyun! You here too?” “No, this is my soul!” Baekhyun joked. Dahyun blushed, what a stupid question she asked?

            When Chanyeol , Dahyun and Baekhyun made a long convo , suddenly someone poked his shoulder and asked him to followed him. Chanyeol told Baekhyun and Dahyun to wait and he followed the stranger. When both already walked out from the huge house, the stranger told Chanyeol to get inside the car. Chanyeol asked for’WHY’ but the stranger not answer it.

            After Chanyeol got in side the car, the car started to move to the destination. Chanyeol feel weird and asked himself why he followed the stranger? About 20 minutes later, the stranger told Chanyeol to got out from the car and followed him for the second time. So Chanyeol just followed until both stopped in front of a small factory. Chanyeol do not know what the factory is it but he feel something bad will happen so he decided to ran.

            When he just started to ran, the stranger catched his wrist and smacked his head. He felt dizzy before fall on the ground. He blinked and his eyes caught a footstep walked toward him. The last thing he saw was... a shoes... that shoes.. no way... Chanyeol said from his mind before he feel someone smacked his head again.

            But he still felt his body had been pulled by someone and than his body had been threw away. After that, he felt something, maybe a liquid had been poured on him. He heard someone walked and the door closed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As my friend wish, I update this today. Im not checking this chapter yet so sorry for the mistake hehe