CHAPTER 13

MY BAD PAST

 

21/7/2014

                                  

 

End of flashback...

 

            “After that, I met Dahyun at her bedroom and she signed the contract. Easy right?” Sehun smiled proudly. “S-sehun.. why you do this?” suddenly Luhan hugged Sehun from the back. “Why my little brother do this thing?” Luhan’s tears rolling down on his cheeks.  Sehun frozed before hissed.

            “I don’t has any brother... who already stoled my life!” Sehun turned his body, facing Luhan and blew Luhan’s body toward the walls. “LUHAN!” Xiumin screamed. “Look Sehun, this is not Luhan’s fault! Please.. stop this Sehun!” Xiumin yelled at him.

            “NO! He already made my life same like hell! He made my mom killed herself and right now, I want to help Dahyun to kill Kai and his mom!” Sehun yelled at Xiumin back. Suddenly his tears rolling down. “I miss my mom.. you don’t know anything Xiumin.. you don’t..” Sehun kneed on the floor, keep crying like a baby.

            Luhan crawled toward his younger brother (step-brother) and patted his back. “Sehun, Im sorry. Sehun, my mom also dead already. She miss you so much. Can you please stop all what you already do? Killing a human is not what our mom teach right?” Luhan smiled at Sehun. “Wait.. Sehun and Luhan life same like Dahyun and Kai right?” Baekhyun whisperd at Chanyeol and the latter just nodded. “He will not kill you hehe..” “Aish! Im not talking about that!” Baekhyun pouted.

            “So Sehun.. you the one who killed Luna?” asked Dahyun while hugging her knees. “Yes.. I kill her after the party. Same like Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.. Im sorry,” Sehun bited his lips. Kim Jongin walked toward Dahyun and hugged her. “K-kai.. this is all my fault! My bad past makes me regret this!! Im the one who kill them all. Not sehun!” Dahyun cried.

            “Shhh Dahyun, this is not your fault, baby. You just eight when you signed the contract. You know nothing,” Kim Jongin wiped Dahyun’s tears away.

            Suddenly, they heard Sehun chuckled. “I cant go to my place if I still not finishing my work. You know, killing Kai and Baekhyun. Just ignored Kai;s mom. So, lets me finish my work first okay?” Sehun’s eyes turned red. He glared at Baekhyun with an angry look. “NO SEHUN NO!” Luhan quickly grabbed Sehun’s sleeve and told Xiumin to made Sehun being frost but its not working.

            “Sehun, please no! You can stay with us. Don’t kill people.. please Sehun.. I miss my old brother..” Luhan whisperd. “BUT IM NOT! I LIKE MY NEW LIFE!” Sehun yelled at Luhan.

            “C-chanyeol.. why your body... I cant touch you.. it-its like transparent for me,” Baekhyun tried to holded Chanyeol’s hand but he cant. He saw Chanyeol smiled. “Its time for me to go, Baekhyun.. I already found my killer. Please take care yourself..” Chanyeol smiled sadly. “Chanyeol, you cant!” Baekhyun shouted but suddenly, ZAP! Baekhyun felt something on his chest. He saw blood popping out from his chest. He turned his face, facing Sehun, who smiled happily. “You can go with Chanyeol now, idiot..” said Sehun with a smirked. Baekhyun gasped before broke down on the floor. The last word he heard was “Lets go.. come with me..” and the voice belong to Chanyeol. His soul had been sepertaed from his body.. Baekhyun Died.

            “WTF Sehun! You already killed Baekhyun!” Dahyun’s eyes became widened-like-owl.  “Chill young lady. I only need to kill Kai and you will happy,” Sehun puffed his cheeks. “Sehun, stop this,” said Kris. He just stood there, watching for the not-so-drama in front of his eyes. “Yaa Kris.. don’t worry! I just..” “Shut up I say.. you’re drunk Sehun. Seriously. How much beer you drink?” Kris covered his nose.

            Xiumin glared at Kris. “This is not a joke KRIS!” “Fine Umin..” Kris lifted his hand up. Too lazy for do something. “Hear sehun. Baekhyun already die, together with Chanyeol so, lets just finish this ok? You can start your new life along with Luhan,” Kris said while lifted Sehun’s face. “No. I wont,” said Sehun.

            “Hey Dahyun.. Oppa want to say something..” Kim Jongin kissed Dahyun’s cheeks. “I love you so much. Even you so stubborn and hate me so damn much, but I still love you. I want to take care of you since you’re baby but our dad don’t allowed me. Im wondering where our dad right now *giggles* .. but Dahyun, I need to ‘go’ Dahyun. Please.. start your newlife okay? Im pity of Sehun, he also need to ‘go’. So does Luhan , Kris and Xiumin,”

            “No Oppa.. You wont go!  I love you too oppa! Please don’t,” Dahyun hugged his arm tightly, don’t let his step-brother go. “I need to dear. Sorry,” Kim Jongin kissed Dahyun’s cheeks before smacked her head using his hand. Dahyun fall on the ground. “Sorry..” the last word that Dahyun heard before she saw his step-brother’s body also fall on the ground with a blood covered his body. Dahyun wanted to screamed but she cant. She also saw Sehun dissaspeard so does Luhan, Kris and Xiumin.

            They already gone. They already finished their worked. Dahyun alone right now. Nobody with her just because of her Bad Past.. she cried hardly and hopped this is just a dream.