CHAPTER 12

MY BAD PAST

                18/6/2014                     

 

                                

 

 

Dahyun, Dahyun!” Kim Jongin shocked Dahyun’s body when he saw Dahyun laid on the kitchen’s floor. “Hemm..” Dahyun whimperd. “Ya Dahyun! Wake up.. what are you doing here?” asked Kim Jongin when Dahyun opened her eyes.

            “K-kai? KAI!!” Dahyun hugged her step-brother tightly and cried. “Hey, Dahyun whats wrong?  I heard you screaming last night...” he patted Dahyun’s back. Dahyun just shook her head. She do not know what to said.

            Kim Jongin placed his palm on Dahyun’s forehead and shocked when he knew Dahyun was fever. “Hey Dahyun, you’re fever, come one, I bring you to your room,” before Kim Jongin could helped Dahyun, suddenly he heard someone rang the bell.

            He quickly ran toward the door and opened it after that he walked toward the gate. “Hey!” he saw someone, with a rainbow hair waved his hand. “H-hey? Who are you?” Kim Jongin asked. “Im Oh Sehun! Kim Dahyun’s friend at office. She said she want to go to the office with me, is she here?” Sehun smiled happily. Kim Jongin furrowed his eyebrow before sighed.

            “Ah.. Im Kim Jongin, his step-brother. Dahyun caught a fever, you want to come in?” Kim Jongin asked. Sehun gasped before nodded. He opened the padlock and opened the gate for Sehun.

            Both boy stepped into the guys but suddenly Kim Jongin shocked when he saw Dahyun already gone. “Arghhh!!” suddenly he heard someone screamed. “Is that Dahyun?” Sehun asked. “Gosh, Dahyun!” Kim jongon climbed the ladder and ran at the corridor. He tried to opened Dahyun’s bedroom door but he cant.

            “Sehun, help me!” Kim Jongin asked for a helped. Sehun quickly helped Kim Jongin to opened the door. “Hey Kai..” Sehun suddenly whispered.

            “WHAT?!” he yelled but still tried to opened the door but and then he froze. “W-wait, how did you know my nickname?” Kim Jongin facing the rainbow boy, he saw Sehun smirked. “Kim Jongin, Dahyun’s step brother.. your mom already mess Dahyun’s family right? Huh, no doubt you’re the same..” Sehun holded the knobdoor and opened its easily. Kim Jongin’s eyes became widened when he saw how Sehun opened its easily.

            “Who-who are you?” asked Kim Jongin stutterd.

 

1 night before...

 

            “Master Kris, Xiumin, what are you doing here?” asked Chanyeol weirdly. “Dahyun.. already do something really bad...” said Kris.

            “What? Something bad, what did you mean by that?” the taller one asked. He don’t understand anything. Kris sighed, he shoved his hand into the pocket and pulled it out. “I found this,” said Kris while shoved the paper to Chanyeol.

            “Its a contract Chanyeol.. a demon’s contract..” Xiumin took a deep breath. He cant continued his word anymore. He felt so dissaponted because what Dahyun already did. “C-contract, what did you mean?” Baekhyun asked.

            Kris sat on the chair before crossed his leg. “Demon’s contract mean the contract that you did between human and the demon. The demon called as Guardeg (gu-ar-deg) Demon.. one you signed this contract, the demon will finish his job before the demon will gone, so what I want to ask is.. Baekhyun, in your office got a stuff name Sehun?”

            “Erk.. I do not know but we can ask Suho instead?” Baekhyun tilted his head. Kris told him to called Suho.

            “Hello Suho,”

            “Yes Hello?”

            “Ermm.. Suho, ahh did we has any stuff name Sehun?”

            “Sehun? Yaaa of course we don’t has it. why?”

            “Ahh nothing hehe.. Just asking erkk BYE!”

            Baekhyun touched the red button. “Dont say to me that,,,,” before he could finished his word, Kris cut it “Yes, Sehun.. is the demon...”

            “Hey, look what I founded! You need to read this,” Chanyeol placed the paper that already in a brown colour on the table. They read its together ;

            ************************************************

WHAT YOU WISH? – DEMON

“My wish is kill all ppl that always happy around me. I hate happy people”

WHY YOU WANT TO KILL THEM, LITTLE DAHYUN? – DEMON

“My step-moder the reason why my father and my mom fight! She hate when my dad marry my mom! I hate her. Kill her!! Kill her son too and everyone!”

I WILL KEEP THIS PROMISE LITTLE DAHYUN, NOW SIGN  YOU NAME AND START MY WORK WHEN YOU ALREADY 18th  – DEMON

 

Kim Dahyun

           

            ******************************************************

THE NEXT DAY...

They still shocked when they read the contract last night. “Dahyun signed this when she was eight,” said Baekhyun “Dahyun signed this contract when she were 8th?!” Chanyeol shouted. “Yes. She wrote always wrote mother as moder when she was eight. YAA How can that demon ask a little girl to do the rude thing? She still a kid!” Baekhyun shouted too, not even believe what he already read.

            Kim Dahyun were eight when she signed that Demon’s contract. “EVERYONE!! Sehun at their house right now,” suddenly they heard someone screamed and it is Luhan.

            “Luhan? What-“

            “Ahh its not important what Im doing here but Sehun at Dahyun’s house right now! Come one!” Luhan disappeard. That 4 man facing to each other. Kris and Xiumin followed Luhan while Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and both boy disappeard too,

 

 

            “Im, Oh Sehun, Dahyun’s demon...” Sehun walked slowly toward Dahyun, who was shouting while covered her head. “Da..Dahyun.. you already remember your past?”Sehun smirked. He hunkerd in front of Dahyun.

            Kim Jongin bited his lips when he saw Sehun smirked. “F**** you! Who are you?!” “I already told you Kai.. Im Oh Sehun, Dahyun’s baby little Demon,” Sehun chukled suddenly.

            “Hahaha... don’t lied to me,” he made an awkward laughed.

            “No he don’t Kai,” Xiumin told him from the back. Kim Jongin turned his body and founded someone that he do not know. “He is a demon.. he will kill you..”  Xiumin whisperd.

            “WALLA! Yes, I will kill that Kai and your mom.. oh, Baekhyun too!” Sehun smiled happily. He clicked his tounger before Dahyun stopped screaming.

            “Hey Dahyun.. you don’t remember me?” Sehun tilted his head a little bit. Dahyun slowly nodded her head... “You...”

 

 

PRANG! Dahyun shocked when she heard the broken plate sound. Dahyun, the little girl, hugged her pillow. She knew that her mom and dad was fighting right now.

“What is wrong with you?! You never spend your time with us!” Dahyun’s mom, Kim Bomi yelled at Kim Yonggu. “Look Bomi, I had a lot of stuff to do right now,” Yonggu tried to made his wife to clam down.

“Oh yeah?! With your wife?! What the point you marry me if you still cannot spend your time with Dahyun? You’re always with Kai Kai Kai!” Bomi yelled again. Yonggu took a deep breath, he already loss his temper right now.

“Whatch your word Bomi. Kai is my son! Your son too!” Yonggu took a knife from the kitchen and stabbed the knife into her stomach. Dahyun heard her mom screamed so she quickly ran out from her room and looked what happen at there.

She shocked when she saw her mom already lied on the ground with a blood popping out from her mom’s stomach.

“God, what I already done?!” Dahyun heard her dad said something. He also looked her father ran away from the house, leaving her mom at there.

Dahyun walked slowly toward her mom, hugged her with a tears rolling down on her cheeks. “Mummy.. mummy.. are you still alive?” asked Dahyun slowly but there were no responed from her mom. Dahyun cried sadly, she keep screaming while shouting for her mom.

“Hey Dahyun,” suddenly Dahyun heard a soft voice called her. “Who is.. there?” she asked. She saw a rainbow hair boy smile at him happily. “Do you want to play with me?” the boy asked Dahyun.

Dahyun nodded slowly. “Im Sehun! Now, Im your demon! Do you know what is demon?” Dahyun shook her head. “Demon mean your new father! Hello, Im your new father!” Sehun hugged the little girl.

“F-father? Father.. mom is dead,” Dahyun’s body was shaking. “Dont worry Dahyun, your father will helped your mom ok?” Sehun put his hand on Bomi’s stomach and spelled something.

Suddenly, Bomi opened her eyes while shook her head slowly. “What happen?” she asked Dahyun. Dahyun hugged her mom and cried. “Father helped us!” “Father?” Bomi asked Dahyun. Her daughther just nodded happily. Doesn’t know what will happen next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FInally update this story xD yehet!!!