CHAPTER 5

MY BAD PAST

  22/3/2014  

 

                               

  Dahyun massage his forhead when she step in to her house. Kim Jongin who sat on the couch immideatly ran toward Dahyun. “What is wrong with you? You look pale,” Kim Jongin pulled Dahyun into his hugged. “I just need a rest. Go away!” Dahyun pushed Kim Jongin and climbed the stair before walked toward her bedroom. Kim Jongin forehead became frawned when he looked at Dahyun face and her reaction. Look like Dahyun hided something from him.
 

            When Dahyun reached her bedroom, she open the door and walked in. Dahyun put her handbag on to the table before walked toward her bed and she laid down on her bed. Dahyun took a deep breath while she tried to remembered what was already happen in the office a few hour ago. ‘I have been haunt by something? But what is it? But why, why?!’ she hits her head to find the answer. WHY WHY?!

            “Who is that stranger? Is he a Demon?” Dahyun asked herself and hugged her both legs. Suddenly, somebody knocked her bedroom door. Before Dahyun could told to come in, Kim Jongin already opened the door and smiled toward Dahyun. “DaeDae, what happen to you?” asked Kim jongin. he stretched out a glass of water to Dahyun and Dahyun took it before drank its slowly.

            “Mind to tell me your...” Kim Jongin stared and continue his word “story that you hide from you handsome brother?” Kim Jongin smirked and sat on the edge of the bed. Dahyun sighed and crawled on the bed before she sat next to Kim Jongin. “Something bad happen to me in the office. I-I-I don’t know why. But, there.. a.. Ah! You must think Im crazy right?” Dahyun covered her face and start to cried. Kim Jongin hugged Dahyun’s shoulder “No I am not. Just tell me. I know s-“ Kim Jongin closed his mouth. Dahyun lifted her head and smiled weakly. “You know, a boy with a bun cheeks told me that I’ve been haunt. I don t know why but, maybe Im too tired so maybe its just an imagine,” Dahyun tryed to convinced herself that what the thing that happened in the office was just his imagination.

            “maybe? Let’s go eat together and take you bath ok? You so smelly,” Kim Jongin pretend to vomited and Dahyun kicked his leg slowly. “You so mean Mr.Annoying! now get out from my house. I want to take a bath,” “No! Eat first and take your bath!” “hey! Its my choice to take the bath first or eat first. Now get out,” Dahyun stood up and started to pulled Kim Jongin out from her bedroom but Kim Jongin only laughed because he not move or even getting out from the bed.

            “Ya Kai! Im serious ok? Can you please take your body out from my room?” Dahyun made a puppy eyes, hoped Kim Jongin will walked out from her bedroom. Her step-brother laughed and walked out from the bed as Dahyun wished. Dahyun jumped and ran toward the toilet.

______________________________________________________________________________

            Dahyun opened her eyes slowly and her eyes became widened-like-owl when she saw fire around her. She stared to screamed but her voice was not came out from . Suddenly, her eyes caught someone walked toward her. ‘That boy...again..” she said from her mind. The same boy that Dahyun met in her house and office.

            “Wh-who are you?” Dahyun asked weakly. The temperature here was so hot and she cant handled it. “What little girl? Who are me? Seriously little girl?” the boy who covered with a fire laughed and Dahyun saw a fangs from the stranger mouth. “Im serious! Are you a vampire?! What do you want from me?” Dahyun stared to screamed. “Shhh little girl, let me tell you a story,” the stranger smirked and hunkered in front of Dahyun, showed his whole face. Dahyun’s eyes became widened when she saw the face. “N-n-no way!” “Yeah! You remember me?! But wait... let me make you more remember about me okay?” the stranger made a scary laughed voice.

 

“Hey.. the story already begin,” a voice spoke while smirked. Wow! 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hehehe sorry sorry sorry for my grammar mistake but I bet you understand right? xD Or no?!! Anyway, cant wait for Xiumin Oppa b-day OUO D-4 kkkkkk.. And apink comeback >< awww