CHAPTER 3

MY BAD PAST

13/3/2013

                                               

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! Kim Jongin knocked Dahyun’s bedroom door. After a few second, Dahyun opened it. “Dahyun, today is you first day to working right?” Kim Jongin asked. He glanced at his watch. Its already 8AM. Dahyun just nodded and closed the door back,

            Kim Jongin rubbed his back neck. “What is wrong with that kid?” he asked before walked toward the stair.

            Dahyun closed her eyes when she in the bath tub. Thinking about the dream that she already dream last night. “Its a scray dream ever,” she said. Her voice echoed in the bathroom.

            After she done took a bath, she wore her clothe and walked out from her bedroom. “Kai! Where you want to go after this?” Dahyun asked when she reached the kitchen. She pulled the chair and sat on it. Kim Jongin just shrugged. “How about you clean up this house,” Dahyun smirked.

            “What?! Never! I will go shopping on 12,” Kim Jongin pouted. He took a pie and placed it on their plate. “Wahh.. look delicious!” Dahyun clapped her hand before chew the pie. Kim Jongin smirked. “Hey, Im the person who cooked this. Thank to your handsome brother,” Dahyun rolled her eyes and just smiled. Silent.

            After 20 minutes, Dahyun finished her pie. She took her plate and put it in to the sink. “Bye Kai. Please take youself,” Dahyun waved and ran toward the door. Kim Jongin just waved back because his mouth still full with pie.

            After Dahyun left, Kim Jongin alone at home. He not feeling so scared. “So bored. Aishh..” he nagged and walked toward living room. He switched on the television before take a seat on the couch. He keep pressed the remote button because there’s no intresting movie. “So bored..” he said and decided to go to the shopping mall. Earlier from his own planned. When he leave the house, he do not know because the television that he  already turned off, back and show something. Something that if Kim Jongin look it, he will, regret it.

           

 

When Dahyun arrived at the office, she quickly ran toward the lift and pressed the button twice. “Hye..” somebody reproved her. Dahyun smiled to that person. A boy with a rainbow hair smiled toward him. “I’m theh.. urmm.. I am Oh Th-th-s-s-Sehun!” the boys said and smiled shyly. Dahyun laughed. So cute!

            “Hi, I am Dahyun by the way. Are you a new worker too Sehun?” “Ah.. yeah! Im joined her last week,” Sehun answered.

            TING! The lift is already arrived (LOL, arrived? =_=), both walked in the lift and Sehun pressed the button. “Ah, you worked at the 2nd floor too? We are same!” Dahyun shocked. “Really? Good than. I hope we can be closed. Oh, where do you live?” Sehun stared to asked. “Oh, yeah.. I hope that too. Urm, the house.. the number is 365,” after Dahyun said that, Sehun schoked. “W-what?” Sehun asked. Before Dahyun want to repeat her words back, the lift already open. Both walked out.

            “365,” Dahyun telled him again. “Ah... okay. I live at the 359 house number. You can come to my house if you want,” “For sure! Hey, I need to meet my new boss! See ya,” Dahyun waved. Sehun smiled and waved back.

 

            “365 meaning bad uh?” a stranger voice suddenly spoked.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for my grammar again TT.TT And thank you too ICey_ACE [https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/344227]  (my chingu) because helping me ^^