CHAPTER 4

MY BAD PAST

17/3/2013

                                   

            Dahyun knocked the door and waiting for someone to asked her  to came in. After a few second, somebody from the room told her to came in. Dahyun push the door and smiled to her new boss.

            “Hello, I am Kim Dahyun!” Dahyun bowed. “Oh Hi. Please take a seat,” the boss said. Dahyun nodded and took a seat in front of her new boss. “I am Kim Junmyeon. Nice to meet you, Dahyun,” “Nice to meet you too, Mr.Kim?” Dahyun chuckled. What did she just said?

            Her boss laughed “Just called me Mr.Suho. Kim is my family’s name,” “Ahh.. I am sorry Mr.Suho,” Dahyun smiled shyly. “It’s okay. Oh, can I checked your document first?” Suho asked. Dahyun nodded and gave her document to Suho.

            Suho checked the document while nodding. “Okay Kim Dahyun. Welcome to SM Enterprise. I hope you will work hard here,” Dahyun just gave a small nodded. Both shaked their hand and Dahyun asked for a permission to start for her first day worked.

            When she searched her office, somebody poked her shoulder and that made Dahyun screamed. She covered when everybody stared at him and their index finger keep moving like ‘please shut up!’

            Dahyun turned her head and shocked again. “Ya Sehun1 you made me shocked like hell!” Dahyun said. She rubbed her chest. “Hehe.. I am sorry Dahyun! I don’t mean it,” Sehun bited his buttom lips. “aishh you, I need to find my office right now,” “Office? No no, your placed is right there. Next to me,” Sehun’s index finger pointed to the place.

            A chair and a desk. There is a computer too on the desk. “A-ah... so, that is my place. Nice,” Dahyun nodded but her voice was so slow like she don’t want those seat. “You don’t like it? It’s okay, Sehun is here,” Sehun pulled Dahyun’s hand and brang her to her place.

            “Lets worked hard!” Sehun made a ‘aja-aja fighting’ posed. Dahyun just chuckled and nodded. “Okay!” she said with a exitiment voice.

___________________________________________________________________________

            Dahyun lonely at the office. All stuff already went back to their home about past 3 hours a go. Suddenly, Dahyun;s phone rang. She searched her phone from her bag. When she founded it, she slided to screen and placed the phone to her ears. “Hello,” “Dahyun, where are you? Its almost 8 PM right now!” Kim Jongin asked from the phone. “Yeah, I want to go home right now. Bye,” Dahyun replied with a cold voice. Aish.. busybody step=annoying-brother. “Yeah, I will wait for you. I just worry okay?” “I know,” she replied again before touched the red button.

            After she shuted down the computer she started to turned off all the lamp. When she about too walked out from the office, suddenly her eyes caught something. A fire. Her eyes became widened-like-owl.

            The fire was in front her. So closed until Dahyun can see the face. Its was so scary. “Dahyun...” the voice called her. Dahyun frozed. She don’t know what too do or said. Suddenly, the stanger lended his right hand. “Hold me...” he said.

            Dahyun shook her head slowly. “HOLD ME!” the stranger yelled and tried too took Dahyun’s hand but suddenly her eyes caught a snow. The stranger which is covered with a fire ran away before dissaspeard. “Are you okay?” someone from behind her asked Dahyun.

            Dahyun turned her body slowly and she saw a cute chubby face asked her with a worried face. Slowly, Dahyun shook her head, mean she is not okay, “I am Xiumin. I need too tell you something. You have been haunt by something,” the words that already came out from Xiumin mouth made Dahyun shocked. Haunt? By what?!

 

            “By me of course...” a same voice spoke.

 

___________________________________

 

Hey guys! Finally I already finished my exam xD English, Math, Science and Bahasa Melayu. you know, Science is srly hard T_____________T I cant made it you know? Im hurt lololololol ~!!~ Anyway I make a new story >< Its call Suprised!! Check my story ok? kkkkk~!!~ I hope I will stay in my class. dont want to change class. =;<