CHAPTER 8

MY BAD PAST

19/4/2014

 

                             oywp424

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

            “Look? She not do anything,” said Luhan. Chanyeol bited his buttom lips. “But I know the person was her. You *pointed toward Dahyun* I know you already covered another story from Luhan’s eyes right?!” Chanyeol burned his hand again. “What?! Do you thing I got a power. Im human ok? Not a Pho whatever its said ghost ok?” Dahyun crossed her arms. “Who know right? I know you’re the most brilliant girl in school,” Chanyeol smirked.

            “But Dahyun, you don’t feel weird when Chanyeol gone after the party?” asked Luhan. “Ah that.. the next day after the party, I got a note from someone.i don’t know he the note said that Chanyeol already move to China. Im shock and tried to call him but... the phone was not active. After a month I tried to contact, I fade up, but I feel weird to why don’t has any news about Chanyeol from tv?” told Dahyun. Xiumin smiled.

            “Its because of Kris and Lay. He founded Chanyeol lied on the ground with his body already burned. He told Lay to healed him. And now, Chanyeol was a ghost,” “Yeah!  Im a ghost and still searching for the killer!” shouted Chanyeol and Luhan smacked his back-head. “Stop shouting! She not a deaf,” said Luhan adn glared toward Chanyeol.

            “You’re so nice to me. Chanyeol,let me help you to find the killer,” Dahyun suggested herself to help Chanyeol. Chanyeol sighed and said “No, this is my own work! Ghost work, not a human like you ok?” “Eeee.. hey Nerdy! You jus a Nerdy Ghost! Just let me help you!” Dahyun yelled. “Yah! Im the most handsome ghost ok?!” Chanyeol yelled back.

            “Guys, please stop this. Dahyun, you need to go back to your home,” said Xiumin and closed Dahyun’s eyes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

            Dahyun rubbed her eyes and blinked a few time. She now in her bedroom. Dahyun sighed and checked her phone. Its aleady 2AM . she yawned. She feel like she already had a long convo with Luhan,Xiumin and Chanyeol. She felt thirsty and jump off from the bed.

            She went out from the bedroom and walked toward the kitchen. When she about to opened the refrigerator’s door, she felt someone walked after her. Dahyun turned her head to the left and right before shrugged. Maybe its just her feeling.

            Dahyun opened the refrigerator and took a mineral water. Suddenly, her eyes caught something from the window at the backyard. A pair of red eyes glared toward her. Dahyun shook and the mineral water feel down from Dahyun’s hand. “C-Chanyeol, is that you?” Dahyun’s voice was sturtted. “Chanyeol! Don’t play. Is that you?” Dahyun asked again. She walked toward the back door and opened it.

            She walked out from the house and looked around. Where? Dahyun searched for the red eyes again but she not founded it. “Hey Chanyeol, is that really you?” Dahyun kept asking.

            Suddenly, someony poked his shoulder ans thats made she jump. “OMG Kai! What are you doing here?!” Dahyun rubbed her chest. She was so shocked. “Ya Dahyun, what are you doing here?” Kai asked with a serious face. “I just ah.. n-no-nothing! Just want to take a fresh air in the midnight,” Dahyun lied. Kai raised his eyebrow and told Dahyun to go back to their house back. Dahyun sighed before made a walked toward the door. Before Kai closed the door, Dahyun saw an eyes stared at her. Dahyun tried to ignored it. Maybe its Chanyeol, he wanted to played with me

 

            “No dear, its me..”

            

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hahaha xD finally update after a long time? mehh