CHAPTER 7

MY BAD PAST

                                 

8/4/2014/

 

                                       oywp424

 

 

When Chanyeol opened his eyes, the first thing that he saw was fire. Yes, fire around him almost burned all the factory. Chanyeol felt the pained from his back head. He look around and shocked when he knew that he was in the factory. He scoffed because of the smoke around him.

            Chanyeol tried to stood up but his was so weaked for that. He scoffed and scoffed. “Help me!” he tried to screamed but his voice was to slow for that. His voice like had been flew away by wind. The only thing that Chanyeol can do was only crawed and searched for the way to going out from the burned factory.

            But he was too late, the factory already burned and Chanyeol closed his eyes, waited for the time to died. "Help me..." he said before something hited his head from top.  Chanyeol had been burned by someone that he do not know who.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

            “Nice story right?” Chanyeol asked Dahyun with a scary voice. Dahyun shook his head and tears feel down. “Chanyeol, its not me who killed you!” Dahyun screamed. “You the one who wore that F*** shoes!! I will killed you like the way you killed me!” Chanyeol screamed before his hand started to burned. Dahyun shook his head again. She still not ready to died.

            When Chanyeol about the burned Dahyun’s body, suddenly he feel down on the ground. “What are you doing Chanyeol?!”someone screamed from nowhere. Dahyun turned her head to the left and saw Xiumin kicked Chanyeol’s stomach. “What the h**l are you thinking huh?! Killing  a human is not good. You will got a punishment from Kris, you know?!” Xiumin screamed but Chanyeol ignored in and tried to threw the fire toward Dahyun but Xiumin frosted the fire and glared toward Chanyeol. “freez” he said with a ghost-like-whisper voice. Dahyun saw Chanyeol don’t moved and just frosted with the position, which was his hand was on the air like wanted to trew something.

            “Its so hard to handle this boy,” said Xiumin and walked toward Dahyun. He clicked his finger and that made the fire be a snow. “Are you okay, Dahyun?” Xiumin asked nicely. She just nodded her head. “Urmm.. hey, can I ask you something? Do you mean the thing that haunting me is Chanyeol?” Dahyun’s index finger pointed  toward Chanyeol who still frosted. Xiumin just smiled and told Dahyun to get up.

            “I don’t even know but I want you to know. Chanyeol is not a ghost like what you think,” “Huh? Did a ghost has their own type?” Xiumin chuckled when he heard what Dahyun said. “Yeah, we’re called as Phoxeonix (idk what I wrote lol xD) Ghost. Its mean, we’re not a ghost that scared a human. We like, haunt their live when they do something that they shouldn’t do,” Xiumin explained. Dahyun just nodded and crawled toward Chanyeol.when she reached Chanyeol, she sat beside him and sighed. “So, that mean I already do something wrong?” asked  Dahyun with a sad tone.

            Xiumin just smiled. He walked toward Dahyun. “I don’t know. I’m not a god who know everything about your past. Maybe we should ask Chanyeol,” suggested Xiumin. He titled Chanyeol’s head slowly. “He already told us the story how he die but, it’s not my fault! I was at the party with Baekhyun ok?” Dahyun bited her lips.

            “Urm.. mind to tell me your story when you were at the party?” “how can I remember it? Its already past about 5 or 6 years a go,”said Dahyun. She hugged her knee and closed her eyes. Tried to remember it.

            Suddenly, someone poked her shoulder so Dahyun opened her eyes and shocked when he saw a boy with a cute face smiled toward her. “Hello DaeDae! I am Luhan,” he pulled Dahyun hand and shook their hand together. Dahyun raised her eyebrow mean she was in a confused mind right now. “Ah.. I know  your name from Xiumin! You want to know what you do at the party right?” Luhan asked with a cheerfull voice. “A-ah,, y-y-yes I do” “Good! Ah Xiumin, can you please unfroze that lil ah (I hate bad word lol) boy? He need to know it too,” Luhan told Xiumin. Xiumin unfroze Chanyeol and Chanyeol feel on the floor. He moaned and rubbed his head. “What the heck is that Xiumin?!” Chanyeol yelled and his eyes turned to red. Dahyun scared and hugged Luhan tightly.

            “Shut up Chanyeol. Now, open your big ears and heard the real story about Dahyun,” said Xiumin and kicked Chanyeol’s body.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-Flashback-

            After Chanyeol gone, Dahyun and Baekhyun talked to each other. “Baekhyun, I think Chanyeol like you,” “What? No way! We just meet,” Baekhyun’s cheeks became red as tomato. “Aish, love at the first sigh, who know,” Dahyun shrugged and Baekhyun told her to leave for a while and Dahyun just nodded.

            After Baekhyun leave, Dahyun tried to search for her brother but she not finded him. After about 20 minutes, she saw Kim Jongin drank with a boy that she don’t know who. “Kai! Where are you ah? I searching for you!” Dahyun yelled and Kim Jongin just smirked. “Why little girl? You scared?” Kim Jongin laughed and the boy next to Kim Jongin joined to laughed but Dahyun gave a kicked to that boy. “Ouch!” he moaned and jumped used his one leg. “What the point I scared ah? Let’s go, back to home. Mom will ask us where we’re going,” said Dahyun as she grabbed Kim Jongin’s wrist. “Bye Kyungsoo!” Kim Jongin waved. “Ah so your name is Kyungsoo. I warning you, don’t laughing at me ok?! Or I will cut you into a piece!” Dahyun gave a death glared.Kyungsoo gulped his saliva. He don’t dared to stared back.

            “Huh! Lets go Kai,” “Aishh DaeDae! Slowly.. its hurt!” said Kim Jongin but Dahyun don’t care. If her mom know they’re going to party, they will death meat! 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

lol feel like this story become funny xD and hey its #2YearsWithExo today!! Witttt!! Already 2 Years we with exo right? /crying han river/ anyway hey you, Instagram user, you alread follow Exo's Kris IG?? @galaxy_fanfan =3 Go follow this handsome galaxy hyung =P hey and sorry for my grammar ><

 

Embedded image permalink

 

GO GO FOLLOW THIS GALAXY xD

 

"Welcome To Galaxy" - Kris