CHAPTER 11

MY BAD PAST

                                        

26/5/2014

 

                               

 

 

 

Dahyun shook when she heard the voice. She tried to search from where the voice came. “You know Baek..” the voice asked again. “B-baek! What, what is wrong with Baek” Dahyun asked the voice but why she heard the voice sound so familiar?

            “You will know later..” the voice whisper. “YAAA!! WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT THE F YOU WANT FROM ME?!” Dahyun shouted. She already tired with all this thing! Seriously...

            **

~BaekYeol~

 

            “Baekkie,” Chanyeol jumped on the bed happily. How much he love jumping on the bed. “Yes Chanyeol and stop jumping!” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol’s shirt. Chanyeol laughed and sat next to Baekhyun, on the bed.

            “Chanyeol, so... you are a ghost?” Chanyeol nodded. “So... for forever?” “Yes Baekkie. When we died, we cant alive anymore. Why?” Chanyeol asked as he saw a sadness from Baekhyun’s eyes.

            “Im scared.. if you already founded the killer, you will leave me?” Baekhyun sobbed. He don’t had anybody right now. If Chanyeol leave him, with who he sould talking? Grass? No way!

            Chanyeol hugged the smaller one “Y-yes Baekkie... its our own rules.. im sorry,” Chanyeol whispered the sorry word. He cant! How hate that rule so much. He love Baekhyun as his friend. He knew Baekhyun don’t had anybody right now. “But you has Dahyun right?” Chanyeol asked. “Yeah... but  I want you beside me...” Baekhyun bited his lips slowly. He really wanted to crying right now.

            “Aish Aish.. don’t cry, if you crying, I feel like I don’t wanto to search my killer..” Chanyeol pouted while playing with his fingers. Baekhyun laughed when he saw Chanyeol’s reaction. “Dont worry! I will not crying.. I know, you will always watching for mee from far away right?” Baekhyun asked.

            Suddenly, Chanyeol pulled Baek’s hand and brang him to the balcony. His index finger pointed toward the star “My mom said that, if she will die one day, she will be a star.. I don’t know its true or not but.. if you will miss me, watch the star because I at there,” said Chanyeol. Baekhyun nodded slowly when he heard it. “But.. I will never hear you deep voice anymore,” Baekhyun giggled because of his own word.

            “Yaaa Baekhyun! You just misss my voice? How dare you!” he stompped his feet. “Hahahaha Im just kidding. Come on, lets sleep. I need to work tomorrow,” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol’s arm.

            When both wanted to step into the house, suddenly Chanyeol feel something glared at them. He looked around but he saw nothing. He just shrugged and though maybe its just his imagination.

            RANG RANG (old ringing phone tone xD) Baekhyun’s phone was rang, Baekhyun quickly took his phone which is on the desk and answerd it without checked the screen.

            “Hello” said Baekhyun. “B-baek.. are you ok?” asked the voice. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow before relized its from Dahyun. “Yes I am Dahyun. Hey, what is wrong with you?” Baekhyun asked worriedly. “N-nothing B-baek.. I just want you to take care yourself, okay?” “Errk... okay Dahyun. Hey, Dahyun I will started working tomorrow! You will go to right c-“ before Baekhyun could finished his word, Dahyun cutted it “I will go.. bye

            Dahyun quickly cutted the line off. “Weird..” Baekhyun said with a lower voice.”Why Baekhyun?” asked Chanyeol. He sat beside Baekhyun on the bed. “I don’t know.. Dahyun voice sound weird. You know why?” Chanyeol srugged his shoulder and bited his lips.

            “Did Dahyun do something bad?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun but more to hisself. Suddenly, there was a snow fall from the top. Both was shocked when they saw a cute chubby cheeks and a tall-cold-man stand in front of them.

            “Master Kris, Xiumin, what are you doing here?” asked Chanyeol weirdly. “Dahyun.. already do something really bad...” said Kris.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

T______________T I dont know what I wrote *cry*