CHAPTER 1

MY BAD PAST

20/2/2014

 

                                        

 

 

        “What the? I think this house is beautiful like I think” said Dahyun. The house looked  worst. She sighed. The house was full of crumbling plaster from outside, the window couldn’t be closed propely too.

 

            “I should report this too Mrs. Kim! What the house is this? So scary,” Dahyun nagged and put her luggage near the door. “So, what I need to do is.... sweap the floor? Repair the window? Gosh! This  isn’t my style!” Dahyun keep nagging. “Hey, you keep nagging! Shut up!” said a voice. Dahyun pouted. Its her brother, Kim Jongin which is her not-so-real brother. Yes, her step-annoying-brother.

 

            “Its up to me okay? You, the person who need to stop smirking and playing with a girls heart,” Dahyun index finger point toward Kim Jongin. Kim Jongin warded Dahyun’s hand. “Little kid. Go sweap the floor. I want to rest,” “What the? Why do I need to sweap this dirty floor? Who are you ah? Get out from my house!” Dahyun pushed Kim Jongin’s bare chest but yeah, woman power right? How much she can pushed her step-brother’s body.

 

            Kim Jongin laughed and push Dahyun away. “Hey, DaeDae, should we go back to the city? This house look so scary,” Kim Jongin asked Dahyun. “No, we already here Big Brother. I’m not going back to the city,” Dahyun replied although no doubted also now that she could live here well. “But DaeDae, this house is a complete disaster!” Kim Jongin said again. Dahyun gave a death glared.

 

            “If you don’t want to stay here, just get out! I can live here with my own life!” Dahyun yelled. Kim Jongin rubbed Dahyun’s hair. “Dont mad at me DaeDae. I don’t want our mom know that I make you angry,” “Your mom is not my mom,” Dahyun warded Kim Jongin’s hand. “Dont touch me, idiot. I need to renovation this house,” Dahyun said looking around the house. “You? Just you? So, I do not need to do anything right?” Kim Jongin tried to maked a joke that-wasn’t-so-funny. Dahyun kicked Kim Jongin’s and leave his step-brother . Take that! Dahyun laughed before taked her luggage and climbed the stair.

 

            “Ya Dae!! Where you want to go? Don’t leave your handsome brother here!” He screamed and ran towards Dahyun. Dahyun laughed and waved. “I want to search a nice room for me,” “You always searching for a nice room right? Who in this house want to search a worst room?” Kim Jongin asked and laughed. “Eee..!! why you always make a joke ou of me. Go away. I already found one for me,” Dahyun stopped in front of one  of the door. She push the door and her eyes became widened. Wow! This room was so big!

            “Nice!” said Kim Jongin. “This is my room!” he continue his words. Dahyun rolled her eyes. “Wallah! Your room is in the store,” Dahyun laughed and walked toward the bed and seh put her luggage on to the bed. “How dare you? I will make sure something will huant you this night,” Kim Jongin raised his eyebrow and walked towards Dahyun like a zombie. “Euu. Im so scared,” Dahyun made a scary emotion.

 

            But, both don’t know, that something will happen... one day... that will change Dahyun life and Kim Jongin life too.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heyp! first chapter already out xD sorry for the error spelling and the asdfghjkl grammar T_T yeah, english is not my 1st language and I try to improve it =3 If the story same like urs, Im sorry T______T Im not copy anybody story =D TQ~!