The First Time We Met

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun woke up from his nap. He could feel someone’s shadow above him. He looked up and found YoungJae who was about to wake him up. YoungJae stayed quiet at his place and gave Daehyun time to fully wake up while only blinked cutely. Not long after that, Daehyun asked YoungJae to help him up. YoungJae gave him a lazily look then took Daehyun hands, helping him get up.

“What are you doing here? You missed classes. Every teacher asked me where you were. I thought you were going to your class after that, but your classmate didn’t see you.” Youngjae scolded him a little. Daehyun didn’t surprise by the latter action. He already knew what his best friend was going to do.

“Then how did you know I was here? If I remember, I’ve never told you a thing about this place.” Daehyun just rolled his friend. He was really not in the mood and this argument would bring anger to him. He was still thinking about the dream he got these week. It really bothered his mind. He felt something bad will happened.

“Oh my God, Dae! I’ve searched you around this entire school! And my stupid brain. How did I miss this place? If only I searched for you in this place first, I wouldn’t run out of my breath you know!” Youngjae really pissed off. He searched Daehyun everywhere, but found him in the place he never thought Daehyun would be.

“Jae, just let me be alone, only for today, okay? I’m not in the mood. I believe you know that, right?” Daehyun cleaned his clothes then walked away from YoungJae. For him this was not the right time to argue unimportant things.

“Hey, JUNG DAEHYUN! Where are you going this time? Don’t ignore me!” He grunted while seeing Daehyun disappeared from his sight. He sighed at his friend attitude. YoungJae never found his friend like this because the latter would tell him what happen and share his thought to him Never he saw Daehyun frustrated like this. YoungJae felt that this new attitude of him would bring something bad to their friend-relationship.

Daehyun walked along the school corridors. He thought about ditching school today. He was mindfully with the dream. He really wanted to forget the dream and moved on. He tried and tried, but it was all just a waste time. He went to his locker and grabbed his things. When he closed his locker, he met YoungJae again. A poker face was still on Daehyun’s face, while YoungJae looked very sad.

“What do you want this time? Leave me alone, YoungJae. Don’t make me angry. I’ve told you I’m not in the mood.” Daehyun left Youngjae again, but this time YoungJae grabbed Daehyun’s hand.

“Don’t be like this, Daehyun. You know I just want to help you.” YoungJae only received death glares from him. It was really tiring for both of them. Finally YoungJae gave up and gave what Daehyun wanted.

“If you really not in the mood, I can do nothing then. I tried to help you by hearing your story, but you are the one who didn’t want to share it with me.”

“So, now you blame me for not telling you this? Whatever, YoungJae.” With that, Daehyun walked away from Youngjae. While Youngjae only saw him with sorrow eyes.

“I don’t know what, but something changed you, Daehyun.” He slightly whispered it to himself.

When Daehyun about to get into his house, he saw his sister with someone. He parked his car inside first then he got out again. He called for his sister. It was rare just to see his sister with someone. ‘Maybe that guy is his crush?’ that was the first thought that cross in his mind. His sister ever mentioned her long last crush to him. She told him that her crush really amazing and handsome. So Daehyun called for her.

“Noona! Eun Mi noona.” She still didn’t notice the younger boy. Daehyun decided to approach them. When he was close enough for them to see, his beloved sister ran a little to him then hugged him.

“Oh, Daehyun! I’m so so so happy today.” She did hug Daehyun tightly.

“Noona! Stopped it! You can chock me to death!” She loosened her hug then looked at Daehyun with a bright smile attached on her lips.

“And why do you look so happy and said it over and over to me?” Daehyun looked at him suspiciously.

“Hey! Don’t you happy to see your sister happy?” She grunted. Daehyun gave her sister a –seriously- look.

“It’s not like I’m not happy to see you happy. I’m just…” he hung his word. He didn’t want his sister to know about it, and same as YounJae, would ask him to share it with her. He decided to drop the topic and tried to distract her sister. When he was about to say something, her companion talked first.

“Babe, mind to introduce me to your brother?” The person, who we knew as Yongguk, asked. Daehyun looked really shock. He didn’t believe what the older said.

“D-did y-you just c-call her BABE!?” He widened his eyes and then stared at his sister, asked for explanation.

“Yeah, he did call me that, Daehyun. Now I’m going to introduce both of you. Ban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter