Struggling

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun parked his car quickly. He really needed to meet Youngjae. He felt so bad after made him left like that. He had a good purpose to bring him the copies of the notes, but he HAD to make him leaving. And he needed a comfort right now. He might be didn't tell him about Yongguk, but he just needed someone right now. He went to the classroom and searched for Youngjae immediately. Some students looked at him in shocked. Maybe they didn’t expect the boy to come school today. Well, they presumed that Daehyun already moved or something. It was because Daehyun would never ditch school, but from the fact, he hadn't come to school for 3 days and Daehyun not even bothered by the fact at all. They also could see the red eyes and nose from the boy. It made them even more shock and confuse.

Youngjae was sitting alone while reading a ‘Sherlock Holmes’ by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Daehyun called him then dragged him quickly to the rooftop. Youngjae just stared at him with a weird look. After they arrived at the rooftop, Daehyun let the grip go and sit on the bench there then palmed his face, making himself looking stress even more. Youngjae approached him with a worried look. He patted Daehyun’s shoulder. He could hear sniffles from the other boy. He knew his buddy very well. When the boy dragged him, he could see the swollen eyes. Daehyun was crying. He knew that and now he was crying again.

“Hey, Dae. What’s wrong?” He moved his hand to Daehyun’s back and made a circle motion to calm the boy. Youngjae didn’t get the answer, meant Daehyun didn’t want to talk about it and he respected it. Right now Daehyun needed someone to comfort him. That was Youngjae for right now in this place, sitting beside him. For that period, they just sitting there and calming.

Youngjae persuaded Daehyun several times until he finally wanted to go back to class. Youngjae couldn’t believe it would be that hard to persuade the boy. Daehyun was known as one of the school’s nerds, but now he was about to ditch again if it wasn’t for Youngjae.

Daehyun said goodbye to Youngjae and got into his car. He was though about home. He was so scared to go home right now. He didn’t want to wait for her sister and hoped that she would come home today. He really didn’t want it. He obviously hated that her sister wouldn’t be back tonight and he wouldn't want that ‘thing’ happened between Yongguk and her sister. Why he even felt so bad like this? He wasn’t Yongguk’s boyfriend! He was the one who Yongguk was cheated with. For God’s Sake, Yongguk was his sister’s boyfriend and he shouldn’t be jealous like this. Yeah, Daehyun admitted it himself that he was feeling jealous towards his sister. But was that meant Daehyun loved Yongguk? He sighed and drove his car home.

Daehyun waited for his sister to come home, but he knew his sister would never come home that night. He just didn’t loose his hope; he didn’t want to loose it to be exact. He kept waiting until he lost his conscious and let himself sleep on the couch.

In the morning, he was awakened by the sound of the bell ringing. He was so shocked and looked around, searching for his sister. Maybe, just maybe, his sister was home last night when he lost himself in dreamland. He ignored the ringing doorbell and searched his sister’s room. She wasn’t there. Practically, Daehyun was searching his sister in their entire house and found here nowhere. He hung his head low then went to open the door.

Youngjae was outside, ringing Daehyun’s doorbell several times. He almost got angry because the boy didn’t open the door quickly. Today was their holiday because the country was celebrating a national day. And Youngjae wanted to take Daehyun to the shopping mall. Maybe the boy could forget his problem for a day and made him felt better. But because Daehyun hadn’t opened the damn door until now, he was about to burst in anger, when at last Daehyun opened it and let him in. Daehyun in mess and he could see that.

“I won’t ask you anything, but just have fun today. Let’s go to the mall and bought you some new caps and shoes. Is that okay with you, Dae?” Youngjae asked him in serious tone. If Daehyun refused this, he would be so pissed and then he would just dragged the boy to the mall.

“Maybe that’s a good idea, Jae. Just wait for a second, okay. I will take a bath and change my clothes. Grab anything you want; in case you haven’t eat your breakfast.” Daehyun looked happy. Caps and Shoes were kinda his souls. Youngjae was happy to know Daehyun happy.

For the whole day they bought many things and had fun together. Daehyun really forgot his problem. He forgot about Yongguk and his sister. It was already night and Daehyun decided to get home. He offered to drive Youngjae home, but he refused it. Daehyun finally w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter