What Are We?

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun and Yongguk still stayed at their position and looked each other. They didn’t expect someone coming at this hour! It was still 7 AM! Daehyun panicked. He watched the door, hoping they already locked the door, and luckily, Yongguk did lock the door yesterday so Daehyun wouldn't escape.

“I’ll go outside. Just pretend you are sleeping. And pull the blanket up till you neck. You absolutely do not want your best friend to know about this.” Yongguk came up with the solution. Daehyun followed the instructions. However he couldn’t move much. His lower part hurt as hell. He better took a real deep sleep. After they agreed, Yongguk quickly opened the door and went outside, searching for the best friend. While in the room, Daehyun tried to sleep again. However he was at acting.

Youngjae was waiting for Daehyun in the living room. He was not a person who would barge into someone place like he owned it, even though it was his best friend. He yelled for Daehyun’s name several times, but he got no answer. He began to worry. He stood up, ready to search for Daehyun. He didn’t like it, but he was worried of Daehyun. When he was about to go upstairs, to Daehyun’s room, someone was going downstairs. For Youngjae, this man looked scary.

“Sorry, who are you?” Yongguk started the act. He pretended he didn’t know the younger guy. Youngjae looked at the man suspiciously, but then he remembered Daehyun’s sister boyfriend. ‘This man must be her boyfriend’. Youngjae quickly bowed to Yongguk.

“I’m Yoo Youngjae, Daehyun’s best friend. You must be noona’s boyfriend, right?” Youngjae said it cheerfully. Yongguk answered it with a frown. He didn’t like the fact that he was Daehyun’s sister Boyfriend. He knew he was cheating, but cheating with her brother who he loved more than the latter made him didn't like the fact at all.

“Yes, I am. What are you doing here?” Yongguk answered him lazily because the man had ruined his and Daehyun’s perfect moment.

“Well, is Daehyun upstairs? I need to give him the copy of the notes he had missed these 2 days.” Youngjae showed the copy to Yongguk. He knew the man didn't believe him and didn’t like him.

“Yes, he is in his room. You could give him later after school. I believe you should be at school right now. Are you ditching for Daehyun?” Yongguk wasn’t pleased at all. He didn’t like the man here.

“I know, but the teacher are worried with Daehyun. He never missed class, but now he didn’t go to school for three days, including today. They sent me here. I do not want to ditch either, but my best friend needs me, so here I am. Could I go to his room?” Youngjae didn’t wait for answer; he just went passing Yongguk to Daehyun’s room. He knew the way so well.

“You can give it to me. I’ll pass it to him. He is sleeping right now.” Yongguk caught up with the boy and stopped him. ‘This boy is so rude!’ That was what Yongguk thinking.

“Okay, but I still need to see him. I need to check his condition. He is my BEST FRIEND.” Youngjae began tired dealing with this boyfriend of Daehyun’s noona.

“I’ll let you to see him. Just don’t be so loud. He is still tired.” Yongguk let him. He knew this guy was so persistent. He didn’t want to make problems right now. Yongguk guided him to the room and opened the door. He needed to be polite sometimes. However this guy was Daehyun’s best friend.

Youngjae went in and looked Daehyun who was sleeping. He seemed do not peaceful at all. Youngjae knew that Daehyun was getting another nightmare. He went closer to the bed and wanted to wake him up. But Yongguk quickly grabbed his hand then dragged him outside the room. He grabbed the notes’ copy then stared the boy intense.

“You need to go back to your school.” He dragged the boy to the gate then pushed him outside. Youngjae couldn’t believe of what the man did.

“You need to wake him up! He is having a nightmare again.” He yelled to Yongguk. He couldn’t let Daehyun having another nightmare.

“I know! And you don't have to wake him. I’ll calm him down.” Yongguk yelled back to Youngjae. Daehyun really didn't need to be woken up because Yongguk knew exactly what to do without disturbing his sleep.

 

 

 

He ran to Daehyun’s room. Daehyun body was full with sweat. Yongguk quickly went to the bed and laid his body beside Daehyun’s. As usual, he pulled the younger boy into his arms. When Daehyun already calmed down, he joined Daehyun to the dreamland.

Not more than 3 hours they slept and Daehyun woke up first. He knew he was havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter