First Day in China = Hell Day

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun couldn’t believe Yongguk was in the plane with him. Actually, he didn’t want to believe it at all. He was avoiding Yongguk, but here was the boy with him. He ignored the question and sat back again. He knew it would only angered Yongguk even more, but he didn’t have choice. He just wanted to stay away from the latter. He let his headphone out; hoping the older one would just left him alone this time. But he was absolutely wrong.

“Don't you dare to ignore me again, Jung Daehyun. I’ve had enough of it.” Yongguk was very angry with him right now. Finally he looked at Yongguk.

“Now, you get attention. What do you want, Yongguk?” Daehyun rolled his eyes. Yongguk only gave him a disbelief stares.

“I GET your attention. NOT YOU get MINE.” Yongguk almost put pressure in all of his words. Daehyun didn’t get it. What the boy actually wanted from him?

“Hyung, I don’t understand. You get my attention right now?”

“You’ve ignored me since the night I went with your sister to the club. I don’t know the reason why you just ignored me like that! You just went to school then got home, went to your room and never got out until morning you went to school. You made me ing worried, Jung Daehyun. Now I demand an explanation from you.” But before Daehyun could answer him, the stewardess told them to buckle the belt because they were about to take off. Daehyun breathe in relief. Yongguk glared at him, like he wanted to eat Daehyun alive right there, right now.

They kept the silent during the flight. Daehyun just made himself sleep with the headphone still attached on his ears. But then he could feel someone hand waking him up. He opened his eyes, only to meet Yongguk’s sharp eyes. He almost screamed if it wasn’t for Yongguk closed his mouth. He gestured Daehyun to shut his mouth up. When Daehyun nodded in return, he opened Daehyun’s mouth slowly, afraid if Daehyun would scream again. Well, he did nothing wrong, but if Daehyun screamed, the stewardess and the pessanger would think badly at him, right?

“What do you want, hyung?” Yongguk didn’t really answer him; he was given an instruction.

“When we are already landed, wait for me.”

“Why should I?” Daehyun challenged Yongguk. He should have known that it would be so bad.

“Shut up or I’ll shut it up for you, Dae.” Daehyun did know what the latter meant by that. He quickly shut up, but if he could be honest, he wanted Yongguk to kiss him so badly. But no, he wouldn’t admit that. But when Yongguk moved forward, making their face so close, he leaned forward too. It was never his intention to do that, but he couldn’t help it. He just kissed Yongguk. It was not too long and Daehyun pulled up. Yongguk smirked, like he already planned this. Daehyun turned his head to the side to hide his blushing face and cursed silently.

“Daehyun.” Yongguk called him and he just turned his head back again. Yongguk just kissed him passionately. Daehyun was hesitated, but then returned the kiss. He was longing for it. It was lasted for 10 minutes until the stewardess with her red face, told them to sit down because they were about to land. Daehyun didn’t dare too look up. He just put his headphone back.

Daehyun just did what Yongguk told him to. He knew he lost his mind by following the elder’s instruction. When Yongguk got up, he got up also. Daehyun waited for him to go out first while he followed him. But the older one didn’t like the idea at all. He grabbed Daehyun’s hand and dragged him out. When they were already outside the plane, Yongguk asked Daehyun for the explanation. Daehyun couldn’t give him any explanation. Some things needed to be left as secrets. Yongguk wasn’t really angry anymore. He just dragged Daehyun outside the airport. They waited for a moment until a sport car approached them. The driver got out from the car and gave Yongguk that car’s key. Daehyun assumed that driver was one of Yongguk’s workers. Yongguk told Daehyun to get into the car.

“What? No!” Daehyun just ran off. He didn’t want Yongguk to take him to a nowhere place. He still had things to do and it was related to his companies’ safety. He didn’t have time to spare for Yongguk. And how the hell Yongguk knew about his depart? Did the boy stalk him? Or he did have something to do in China? He kept running until he bumped someone. He got up and ready to run again when the person who he bumped into grabbed his wrist.

“Mr. Jung?” Daehyun paid attention to the man. He tilted his head.

“Who are you?”

“I’m your worker, sir. We searched for you, but you were nowhere to be found. And then I saw you running. Is someone following you?” The boy shook his head. He was glad he didn’t see Yongguk anywhere.

“Now, get me to the hotel.” The worker nodded and took him to the car.

Yongguk searched Daehyun everywhere. He couldn’t loose him now. He already did everything until he could be in the same plane with Daehyun. Hell, he paid a lot for that seat until the airline company decided to give some man seat to him. He even threatened them. He kept looking until he found Daehyun talked to a guy, he presumed the man was his worker. He didn’t understand why Daehyun went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter