Perfect Reasons

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun stared at Yongguk in worried. He didn’t know what to do now. Maybe they could give her reasons so she wouldn’t get suspicious on them.

“How about we give her a plausible reason?” Yongguk asked Daehyun in hurry. But Daehyun knew his sister well.

“She is a jealous type. It’s going to be hard to convince her.” Daehyun sighed. After hearing what Daehyun just said, Yongguk continued the call. Yongguk didn't buy what Daehyun said.

“Sorry. Got problem here.” He excused for the long pause.

“Ummm, Actually we are outside the house too, babe.” Daehyun shocked. ‘What did he just say?’

“Hmmm? Daehyun wanted to go outside, he was getting better and needed some fresh air, that’s why I brought him outside. He didn’t want to tell you, because he was afraid you will angry at him. We are about to go home now.” Yongguk said it without felt any guilt. For Daehyun this was disaster. Yongguk didn’t believe what he said. His sister is really a very jealous woman. She will be jealous if someone she loved didn’t love her back or ignored her. Daehyun had experienced it. When his sister loved him so much, he put his attention to Yongjae that time, that made his sister ignored her for almost a month.

“Daehyun!” Daehyun turned his head.

“I’ve called you times!” Yongguk yelled at him. He lowered his head. He didn't want to look an angry Yongguk.

“She will waiting for us, so we must go there soon.” Yongguk immediately dragged Daehyun out of the club. On their way, people still looking at Daehyun.

“Hey, Yongguk!” An unknown person called for Yongguk.

“Hey, Zico.” Yongguk answered him lazily, but they seemed close to each other.

“What a cutie.” He walked closer to Daehyun and about to lean his hand on Daehyun’s face. But before he could touch Daehyun face, Yongguk grabbed his hand then snapped it.

“Don’t you dare to touch him or I will kill you right now.” He threatened Zico. That made the boy released his hand from Yongguk then went away from there. After that Yongguk dragged him out of the club, went to the motorcycle. He told Daehyun to get on. When Daehyun already sat behind him, he led Daehyun’s hand to hug his body. The older boy’s action made Daehyun blushed in deep red. With that Yongguk rid his motorcycle in high speed.

From afar, Daehyun could see his sister standing patiently in front of their door house. Yongguk parked his motorcycle rightly then Daehyun got of that scary little ride (for Daehyun). He went to his sister and hugged her. Strangely, his sister didn’t hug him back. She only asked him to open the door. She quickly went inside then grabbed some files from the office.

“Hyunie, I must go again. I have to check the company in China. Will be back next week maybe. Are you alright by yourself? I will come back home as soon as I finish it all, I promise.” She Daehyun’s hair.

“Yeah, that’s okay. I’m not a child anymore, noona. Be careful and please take care of yourself there.” Daehyun thought his sister got angry or something, but luckily she wasn't. And then she just left like that. She didn’t even say hello to Yongguk.

“What the is her problem?” He was pissed off.

“Maybe she is jealous of you? I’m her lovely brother after all.” He kinda teased Yongguk. He just didn’t realize it yet, until Yongguk asked him bluntly.

“Did you just tease me?” Daehyun embarrassed.

“N-NO!” He screamed then just went into the house. Yongguk laughed then followed him inside. Yongguk kept walking until he reached the younger’s room. Without knocking, he opened the door and went inside. There was Daehyun, under the blanket, hiding his (maybe red) face.

“Get out!” Daehyun yelled in embarrassment.

“No, Daehyunie.” Yongguk stepped closer and closer to the bed. Then he grabbed the blanket and pulled it.

“W-What a-are you d-doing?” Daehyun stuttered cutely. He didn’t get answer from Yongguk, instead he was pinned to the bed by the latter. Daehyun screamed as loud as he can.

“Get off me, Yongguk!” He pushed Yongguk. He didn't dare to look at Yongguk, so he turned his head aside. Yongguk laughed out loud.

“You are really something interesting and indeed very cute.” The elder successfully made the younger one’s face turned redder than before.

“I’m not a something. Yongguk! Get off me, please.” He pleaded. Yongguk only chuckled then get off him and then laid his body beside Daehyun. Daehyun pouted. Yongguk made him pissed off.

“I can’t believe I can laugh because of you, my girlfriend’s little brother. Today you make me laugh out loud for the first time in my life.” Yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter