Escaping

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The real update. Before this, I update it wrong. Enjoy it! And comment.

These past two weeks, Daehyun tried not to care about the probability he got pregnant. Of course, he ignored it. How come men could get pregnant? So impossible. He focused himself for the final exams. Youngjae tried as hard as he could to help Daehyun also. Sometimes Youngjae had the thought of Daehyun was maybe pregnant, but it was so illogical. Whenever Youngjae looked at Daehyun he couldn’t help but feel so sad for the boy. Daehyun was so sick and he insisted not to go to the hospital for check up. He said he would survive until the end of the final exams. And now it was the time for them to face the final exams. Daehyun got the attentions of the teachers because he looked so pale and about to collapse anytime. But Daehyun would always say he was fine. And for the smartass like Daehyun, despite of his unknown sickness, he passed it all with the best grades.

“Jung Daehyun! You smartass! I still couldn’t believe it, you know. You are sick, but still you are number one again! I’m so proud being your best friend!” Youngjae clung his arm around Daehyun’s neck. Daehyun only smiled and tried to remove Youngjae’s arm. Youngjae still didn’t move, until Daehyun got his mood swing again.

“GET YOUR ARM OFF ME!” The students stared at Daehyun in shock. Youngjae quickly moved his arm and said sorry over and over again to Daehyun. He really got used to Daehyun’s mood swings now. Unlucky him, Daehyun ignored it and just went to the parking lot. Time for him to get home or he would just go mad with Youngjae.

“Daehyun!” Youngjae called him before he got into the car.

“Don’t forget! Tomorrow will be the graduation day! Make sure your sister come, okay?” Youngjae had a good intention for Daehyun. He wanted his best friend to have a best moment of his graduation day with his only family, Jung Eun Mi.

“NO! I kow she will not come, Youngjae! She has something more important than my graduation day!” And with that Daehyun just went off to his home.

The next day, Daehyun got up early in the morning and prepared the clothes he was going to use for the graduation day. He was smiled so brightly. The day he has been waiting finally came! He prepared everything by himself. At first he thought maybe his sister would come to his room and said ‘Congratulation!’. But a hope would still remain as a hope only. In fact, his sister didn’t even come home last night. He knew his sister wouldn’t even remember about the day at all. She only cared about Yongguk and Yongguk only. No Daehyun anymore.

Daehyun drove his car to his school and walked alone to the hall. Some students looked at him in sympathy. Youngjae was there already with both of his parents. Even though he didn’t get the best scores, he seemed so happy with his parents.  Daehyun envied him. He still waited for his sister. They still had time until the graduation started officially.

Yongguk stared at Eun Mi sharply. He wanted to slap the . He couldn’t believe the girl he dated was a like this. Yongguk might not love her, but still it was unforgivable. She was still in a relationship with him, yet the girl already slept with several people in his club. Himchan reported him about the girl’s action. He didn’t believe it. He thought the girl was innocent. He was just so wrong when he caught the girl in act.

“I couldn't believe you dare to do this while your only brother waiting for you in home, ALONE!” Now he knew what Daehyun meant by her not going home, the night he took the girl to his club.

“Don’t you even remember what day today is?” Eun Mi just looked back at Yongguk, not even looking guilty, but remained silent.

“Today is your brother’s graduation day, for god’s sake!” Yongguk was frustrated. He believed Daehyun was still waiting his sister to come there.

“Now you are coming with me to Daehyun’s school!” He just pulled Eun Mi’s hand and ignored her protest until they got into Yongguk’s car.

“Why do I have to bother myself to attend another ’s graduation?” Eun Mi yelled at Yongguk.

“What!? Do I hear you right? You called him a !? You are so so out of your mind! On what you called him a , Jung Eun Mi!? He IS you BROTHER!” Yongguk was so mad. Deep down in his heart, he loved Daehyun to death.

“OF COURSE HE IS A , BANG YONGGUK! He seduced you and he even dared to sleep with you! You were and you are my boyfriend but still he dared to do that! So what should I call him if he is not a , huh?” Eun Mi said it easily like Daehyun was no one for him. Yongguk increased his car speed. He was furious. How dare he called Daehyun like that! He tilted his head to Eun Mi, wanted to slap her hard, but before he even could do that, a truck from the opposite side hit them hard. And it was just a black out.

It was the time for Daehyun to be in the stage and gave a speech as the best student of the year. He smiled and started the speech. He could see many of the parents and the students looked at him so envious. The parents wanted to have a child like Daehyun and the students wanted to be Daehyun. When he was about to finish the speech, his homeroom teacher came to his side and whispered something to him. Right after the teacher finished whispering, he started to cry and went off the stage. He ran out of the building and got inside his car. He drove his car fast and faster to the hospital. What his teacher said kept ringing in his head.

“Your sister got into an accident. Now she is in the Seoul Hospital. They tried to save her. They said your sister is in a critical condition. Also he was with a man in that car. They assume he is her boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter