Club, Job, Yongguk

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun didn’t know what Yongguk gonna do to him. When he was already put trust to him, he must lost it again. He ran, tried to keep his steps with Yongguk. He looked around. He was really scared. He was in a club and he didn’t like what he saw. In there, the smell was really bad; smelt , alcohol, and cigarettes. Daehyun felt disgusted with people there. Some people weren’t even embarrassed making out with their partner; it was like the thing was common there. Not only that, some boys and girls threw him flirtatious look. However they could see that Daehyun was such a piece of sweet cake. They even touched him and said some inappropriate words to him. Even though Daehyun already 18 years old, he was totally an innocent boy. He quickly got away from them and searched for Yongguk. Unlucky for him, Yongguk was already gone. Daehyun panicked. He looked around again, hoped to find the older boy. This was a real disaster. He began thinking bad about this. ‘Where is Yongguk!’, ‘What if he just leave me here?’, ‘What if he lied to me and want to sell me to this club’s owner?’, ‘What if someone me?’; ‘What if’ question just popped out of his mind. He was so confuse and his head began spinning around. It was all happened until someone grabbed Daehyun’s shoulder. Daehyun tried to focus and looked at the one who was putting a hand on his shoulder. He was scared as hell now. His eyes were already b with tears.

“Hey, don’t cry!” The one (known as a man) who had his hand on his shoulder said it surprised.

“Come with me. Yongguk searches for you.” Daehyun didn’t answer, just followed the man. He just kept crying, he really couldn’t keep his tears anymore.

“Please stop it. Don’t cry. Yongguk really do not like it.” Daehyun who heard Yongguk ddn’t like someone who cry, quickly wiped his tears away. He didn't want to get Yongguk angry. He didn't want any more troubles. They were walking through the people who were still enjoying their activities. A lot of them looked at Daehyun and the man with hungry eyes. But it didn't last long until they arrived at the Yongguk’s place. Daehyung breathe in relief. Now they were stood in front a door.

“Yongguk is inside. He is waiting for you. Just go in.” He opened the door for Daehyun and slightly pushed him in. Daehyun looked at the man again then looked inside. There was Yongguk, sat on his chair, looked down at the club, which was filled with people through the big glass window. Daehyun stepped closer to Yongguk’s desk.

“Dae, could you called the one who brought you here?” Yongguk simply said that. Daehyun ran a little to the door then opened it only to find the boy waiting there.

“Y-Yongguk h-hyung called for you.” Daehyun stuttered when he said Yongguk’s name. Daehyun observed the boy who brought him to Yongguk. He was really pretty. He had white skin and sharp eyes. No wonder people downstairs looked at him hungrily.

“What do you need again, Guk?” The boy answered him harshly. He looked like didn't want to deal with Yongguk anymore.

“Hime, I believe I told you to take him to his room? But you brought him here.” Yongguk was really bad mood now.

“What!? I heard you right, Yongguk! You told me to bring me the boy to YOUR OFFICE! Don’t make me mad, Yongguk!” He was already looked angry with Yongguk. Daehyun didn’t really understand the situation he so just stayed quiet.

“Now, show him the room then bring him back here.” Yongguk commanded (not ask for help) the boy he called ‘Hime’.

“What the , Yongguk!” He grunted then pulled Daehyun’s wrist roughly and walked him to the room.

“YOU! Don’t make me you here again. Remember the way!” Daehyun only nodded as an answer. Hime pointed a door with Yongguk’s name on it. Daehyun furrowed his forehead. He believed the room was Yongguk. He couldn’t him to a wrong room, right?

“This is the room! You will come back here by YOURSELF! Now let’s go back to that office.” He walked in front of Daehyun, while Daehyun followed him and tried to remember the way.

“Ummm,…”

“Himchan… Don’t ever call me Hime or I will kill you.” Daehyun gulped. The pretty boy was kinda scary.

“What do you want to ask?” He continued.

“Did you show me the right room?” Daehyun asked hesitantly.

“Of course! The only room on this floor is his! And don’t ask me anything about it. I dunno.” Himchan answered him coldly. Daehyun looked the floor.

“We arrived. Don’t look the floor. It is not something interesting. Don't make Yongguk waiting. He hates it.” He opened the door for Daehyun and pushed him hard this time. Yongguk was on his phone. He seemed serious and he frowned. Maybe something bad happened? He could guess it from the face Yongguk made and the tone he used. However he heard some at home too, right? Still holding the phone on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter