Alone With You

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk quickly took his phone and wallet then grabbed his jacket and his motorcycle’s key. He locked his house then went downstairs, to the garage. He put the helmet then started the engine. He wouldn’t waste his time. Without his knowing, he already attached to the younger boy. Something from him interested Yongguk. Yongguk totally knew that he wasn’t totally straight as pool, he was bi and he care less about it as long he got a good . And this young little brother of his girlfriend really attracted him. He wouldn’t let him go from his grip and now he got the chance. He would never let the chance slip away from him.

When his phone ringing, he was already in front of Jung’s house. He looked the caller ID and turned off the call when he knew who was calling him, it was Eun Mi. Maybe she was about to ask him where he was. He pressed the doorbell button and waited for his girlfriend to open the door. It didn’t take long until Eun Mi opened it and hugged Yongguk tightly.

“I was calling you, but you just called it off. I thought you ditched me and didn’t come here. But I’m glad you are here!” Yongguk nodded at her explanation and tried to get out from the hug. He just wanted to accompany Daehyun, without Daehyun’s annoying sister, a.k.a his girlfriend.

“So where is Daehyun?” Yongguk asked to the point and let myself went into the house. She was clung his hands around my arm. She looked really happy with the presence of Yongguk. She ignored the question. Because Yongguk felt he was being ignored, he just dragged her upstairs. He believed that the room across his girlfriend’s was Daehyun’s.

“So, this is you brother’s room?” Yongguk asked him with his irritated tone. Eun Mi answered him only with a nod. He pulled his arm from the grip then stared at her.

“I’m absolutely gonna take care of your beloved brother. Why don’t you just go to his school and take care of his absent so I can go home soon too.” Yongguk gave her lots of death glares because she was too clingy and Yongguk really didn’t like a clingy girl/boy. Eun Mi who still didn’t realize the glares he gave to her just smiled brightly.

“What? You will just go home after take care of my brother? Why don’t you play with me after take care of my little brother?” she gave Yongguk a wink. While he could only growled then rolled his eyes.

“Just go, okay? We will talk later after you get back.” Eun Mi pouted then leaned forward to Yongguk. Yongguk pretty knew that the girl was about to kiss him, so he turned his face aside, made her kissed his cheek.

“Owh, you are so meanie today. Hummph!” she pouted.

“Oh, Yongguk! Daehyun is pretty sensitive with touching today. I don’t know what happen, but calm him down if he is shaking badly, okay?” With that she left Yongguk in front of Daehyun’s room. Yeah, she really believed in Yongguk for taking care of his beloved brother.

Yongguk waited for a moment until he knew for sure that Eun Mi already got out from house. He began to think what Eun Mi just said. Daehyun was sensitive with the touching, why was that? He opened the door slowly and got into the room. And there was Daehyun, lying in the bed, covered with sweat. Yongguk knew he was in his bad state. He just didn’t think that it would be this bad. Even though Yongguk was an , he still had a heart.  So he took a small towel from the bathroom and wiped his sweat. He tried slowly waking him up. It wasn’t that hard to wake Daehyun up because the sleep wasn’t nice for him.

When Daehyun woke up, he felt relieved because someone finally woke him up from his nightmare. Yeah, he got nightmare again, but lucky enough this one was without the part. He looked up to the person who woke him up, only getting surprised because the one he was scared of who was in his damn room! Daehyun widened his eyes then pushed Yongguk with full of power. Yongguk who was didn’t really pay attention fell to the ground. He glared Daehyun while his hand rubbed his . He got up then walked closer to Daehyun.

“What was that for? I know you do not want to be touched but you seemed had nightmare. I was helping you!” The tone Yongguk used only made Daehyun trembled.

“GET OUT!” He threw everything beside him to Yongguk. Daehyun was scared as hell now. He wouldn’t let the dream became true. Even though he couldn’t see the stranger’s face in his dream, but he had the feel that it was Yongguk, or maybe he was just being too paranoid.

“You can’t order me around, Daehyun. I’m older and absolutely stronger than you. So shut the up and calm yourself!” Yongguk was stupid enough to say that because it only made Daehyun broke into tears. Yongguk really shocked and didn’t expect this to hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter