Real Bad

I Got It From You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun opened his eyes when he felt the sunlight hit his face. He blinked several times until he was fully awake. He looked at Yongguk who was still sleeping then stared at the clock. He was shocked. It was already 9 o’clock and he needed to get to office right away. He didn’t bother to wake up Yongguk first because he knew Yongguk wouldn’t just let him go. He got up from the bed. He whimpered. His lower part was hurt as hell. Before he could stand up, Yongguk gripped his wrist. Daehyun was really helpless right now. He wanted to confront Yongguk that he really needed to get to the office.

“Dae, I kow you will go to your main office. Let me drive you.” Yongguk hugged Daehyun from back. Daehyun was grateful, at least Yongguk kinda a little bit understood him. Daehyun didn’t talk much. He felt so guilty. Yeah, he really should have erase Yongguk from his life. But there he was now, just having with his sister’s boyfriend, for the second times.

Yongguk drove slowly. He wanted to make the younger annoyed by it, but Daehyun still wouldn’t talk to him. Yongguk couldn’t find what he did wrong. He just didn’t realize it. Yongguk even called Daehyun’s name times, even with his deep-low-threatening voice, but this time Daehyun didn’t afraid. It was more like Daehyun distracted by something else in his mind. Finally Yongguk decided to shut his mouth. When they arrived in front of the big building, Yongguk opened Daehyun’s door. But the latter wouldn’t even look at him. Yongguk couldn’t stand that and pulled Daehyun’s chin up.

“Now, what’s the problem again?” He put his hands on his hips.

“Can you just do not disturb my life anymore, Bang Yongguk?” With that Daehyun just left Yongguk. Yongguk tried to ignore it and he drove himself to a restaurant. They haven’t eaten anything for the breakfast. Maybe he could buy Daehyun something to eat.

It didn’t take long until Yongguk got back to Daehyun’s office. He looked around and asked them where was exactly Daehyun’s office, using his fluent Chinese. When the employee answered him with the same language, but faster, he didn’t even confuse with it. He made his way to Daehyun’s office when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and smiled a bit. He picked it up quickly and made his way outside the building.

“Hey! How are you doing, Zelo?” Yongguk said it cheerfully with his Chinese.

“Hyung! I heard you are in Shanghai?” The other boy seemed so excited with the news.

“Yeah, I’m here.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? You could just stay with me and Jongup, no need to reserve hotel room.” Yongguk chuckled.

“No need to. I don’t want to bother you and I need privacy too.” Yongguk could hear Zelo laughed.

“This is your house; of course you won’t bother us. I should thank you for everything, you know. And since when you need privacy? So not like you.” Zelo laughed out loud. Yongguk just kept smiling, letting Zelo laughed until he satisfied. It wasn’t long until Zelo continued, “Aren’t you gonna go to your office and check things up? I also miss you, hyung.”

“Later, maybe tonight. At home.” The Zelo boy just hummed ‘okay’. And then Yongguk quickly ended the calling and walked again to Daehyun’s office.

Daehyun just stared the files. His mind was so full with Yongguk. This was bad. He needed to settle the problems soon, but because of that damn Yongguk he could think, he couldn’t even read the files. Daehyun was easily getting jealous and not long ago Yongguk already made him jealous again. Daehyun didn't understand he even should be jealous. Yongguk was no one, or maybe he was his buddy, but still it didn’t make sense for him. Even if he loved Yongguk, he couldn't let the feeling to grow. He tried so hard but it was useless. He still though about the person who was calling with Yongguk. It was all just because Yongguk looked so happy. If only he didn’t need to go to restroom, he wouldn’t have seen that. Daehyun palmed his face then ruffled his hair roughly.

“Dae?” Daehyun just realized the presence of Yongguk in that room.

“I already said, I don’t want you to disturb my life again! Get out, Yongguk.”

“I don’t understand. Did I do something wrong?” Yongguk became irritated with Daehyun’s mood.

“You make me betrayed my sister! Two times!” Yongguk surprised.

“I didn’t, Dae! WE wanted that!” Yongguk got angry again.

“No! I didn’t want that! You were the one who made me did it!” The elder felt offended.

“What!? Says the one who kept for more, huh?” Daehyun couldn’t answer that. He felt guilty even more.

“Look, I need to get the work done as soon as possible. Could you just get out?” Yongguk didn’t answer him.

“Let me help you.” Daehyun wanted to say no, but he needed help right now. He didn’t say anything because he believed Yongguk knew what he needed.

Daehyun was impressed with Yongguk. He couldn’t believe that the older one did it all for him without any trouble and it was done perfectly. The problem was solved. Yongguk was amazingly smart and genius! If he was that genius then why he did illegal things for living? Daehyun kept wondering until Yongguk said they were arrived. Daehyun got out from the car and he wasn’t pleased at all.

“Where is this!?” He turned hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter